Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 21. (Read 147977 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
dogey time in the dogey pool!  Cool
Not shameless, but helpfull. Miners need to get away from this pool, and they need a place to go. Wink

+1 here. I am mining there for 2 days, so far, so good Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Shameless advertising here, but i just want to show you my pool https://dogehouse.org/

We have over 3Ghash and over 99,9% of uptime (The only downtime in one week was a stratum update which took 12 minutes). Oh, and our 1% fee is not going to become 2% or something, it just stays 1% Wink

Not shameless, but helpfull. Miners need to get away from this pool, and they need a place to go. Wink
please help me,
I can not extract DOGE.
 Angry

Writing it over and over again will not help.
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
Shameless advertising here, but i just want to show you my pool https://dogehouse.org/

We have over 3Ghash and over 99,9% of uptime (The only downtime in one week was a stratum update which took 12 minutes). Oh, and our 1% fee is not going to become 2% or something, it just stays 1% Wink
Activity: 39
Cryptocurrency mining: When four days feels like an eternity.
Activity: 10
I bailed, hoping I can get my 30k eventually but probably not.  Thought it was weird when my 10,000 auto payout never paid out.
Activity: 10
can anyone break this site? and return the money to Mainer? obviously it paid for the work. if its not even out its crumbling pool. its odd he can neither remove.
Wat.
Activity: 4
can anyone break this site? and return the money to Mainer? obviously it paid for the work. if its not even out its crumbling pool. its odd he can neither remove.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
You really have not seen all my posts in the last 6 days? Each passing day I put the same message, because what is involved is that while he does not pay, at least people know what is happening.

If you have submitted a manual withdrawal, please resubmit it."
Does not work.

6 days ago, requesting manual payment. I have not received. Where are you? Phonetic?

How have you not read the past 5 pages of this thread?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
looks like I'm doing this right...

right?
Activity: 16
I was mining Doge on that pool only because Netcode was upgrading, so I'm only out about 8k. But, still...
Activity: 560
WTF...people still mining on that pool ..what is going on??
they don't know??? or maybe they know something Undecided
Activity: 94
Does not work.

6 days ago, requesting manual payment. I have not received. Where are you? Phonetic?

How have you not read the past 5 pages of this thread?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I'm constantly giving out block finder rewards @ https://www.dogepool.net , if enough users join, I can raise the rewards so people will get a bit back .. there is currently only 1 % Fee there

I was on your pool for about 30 hours.  In that 30 hours, I found one block in the first 15 mins.  Then the next 29.75 hours one block was found, and it was orphaned.  I lost more than a day there.  I'm sure it's decent pool, but the variance is too much for me.

M
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I'm constantly giving out block finder rewards @ https://www.dogepool.net , if enough users join, I can raise the rewards so people will get a bit back .. there is currently only 1 % Fee there
Activity: 281
Why do people keep on giving this scammer coins?? Still over 400mh/s at this pool.  Undecided

The only excuse that will hold water at this point, is that the guy is actualy dead..
Activity: 75
Does not work.

Activity: 15
I really want my Dogecoins from the Pool. for under two weeks ago the Police just busted in and took my 4 MH/s mining gear. Now when im back online with only one Mh/s on a brand new 290x ... i would really iike to get my 50.0000 confirmed mined on scryptpools ... cause thats kind of all the Doges i got because of the damn Police

The police was here because i live on Christiania/DK ... we have a lot of Hash ... and when i say hash i dont mean the stuff computers calculate with...

Please support me a bit cause i havnt got any doges even though i investede in 6 x 280x and 1 x 290x the police nailed and has them for up til 6 month here in denmark X(

please please please Doge me a bit casuse i dont have much Coin .. i dont have much profit ... its not even lol for me to have nothing ;/

Dogecoin: DF3UyCKa72jkwaG2F4RbnVsBGMS1hhEApa
Pages:
Jump to: