Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 23. (Read 147977 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What the hell you need a lawyer for? Since his IP is in Kansas, any one of you US citizens should be able to complain directly to police, and let them do the leg work. Bit trickier for us Brit's though.

lol! "Hello Kansas police? Yeah see this guy stole my Dogecoin..."

"Last night while I lay sleeping
In my house they came a-creeping
Somebody, somebody stole my doge"

(Rufus Thomas, haha)
Activity: 59
What the hell you need a lawyer for? Since his IP is in Kansas, any one of you US citizens should be able to complain directly to police, and let them do the leg work. Bit trickier for us Brit's though.

lol! "Hello Kansas police? Yeah see this guy stole my Dogecoin..."
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 59
I've been hesitant to jump on the scam bandwagon. However, given in particular that Phonetic is logging on to this site and not giving out any information, it's seeming more and more likely that our DOGE are gone (losing about 100k myself).

So if it turns out to be a coin grab by Phonetic, what do you think about this?

We pool resources to finance a lawyer (which shouldn't be hard - google "internet fraud lawyer"). Maybe we can even get one to do it for free since it'd probably make headlines, being associated with Bitcoin - not to mention an Internet meme - what a great story!

As far as dealing with the lawyer, I'm guessing that, first things first, we'd need to know if this whole thing falls under Internet fraud. If so, we might be able to track Phonetic down. It might hinge on an account that I'm hoping belongs to Phonetic. In his profile, he has a link to a Dogecoin t-shirt for sale at Teespring. Teespring is a US-based company. Hopefully Phonetic is a US citizen as well, else I'm guessing we've got little to no chance of recourse. The Teespring FAQ sates that they do allow international seller accounts but they do require an associated PayPal address.

Googling the Teespring Dogecoin t-shirt URL will only give you links back to Phonetic, so I think that's a good sign that the account belongs to him.

Anyway, if we can get the lawyer to get a subpoena for the account information from Teespring (and/or PayPal), we might be in business.

Not sure where it'd go from there but that's what the lawyer would be for. FBI Internet fraud? Smiley

I'm pretty sure that Internet fraud in the US carries a maximum penalty of up to 10 years imprisonment plus restitution for a first offense.

Obviously it's not a matter of money for me, just principle.
Activity: 20
At this point, it's safe to say we've all been scammed.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

286k stuck

if he is scammer then why our coins still in the site?Huh
it should be gone right? i mean it myst be zero not 286k

Roll Eyes is this a serious question?

lol obviously because that would buy him a weeks worth of time.

this would be to cause chaos and general confusion for a week while people continue to mine for him. If he just set everything to zero everyone would be on him right away for scamming.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
If you have submitted a manual withdrawal, please resubmit it."
Does not work.

5 days ago, requesting manual payment. I have not received. Where are you? Phonetic?

me too same problem
286k stuck

if he is scammer then why our coins still in the site?Huh
it should be gone right? i mean it myst be zero not 286k
Activity: 22
guys 3 days without any answer ...

I think i got my 500 000 Doges scammed ...

I Just left this pool to : doge.cryptoculture.net

Best Regards
Activity: 75
If you have submitted a manual withdrawal, please resubmit it."
Does not work.

5 days ago, requesting manual payment. I have not received. Where are you? Phonetic?
Activity: 51
This looks great.  But it came from someone with 4 posts.  I'm far too suspicious of new individuals here, and their posts, and their pools.

If you're legit, more power to you.

Regardless, sorry, too many scammers around, you're suspect until proven otherwise.

M

I understand your suspicion towards me. I know where we are and how many scammers there are in the coin scene.
Since mid November I discovered bitcoin and the altcoins. But I've been reading only, until this.

If you or a friend is near Amsterdam I'll be happy to meet somewhere and talk some coin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Anyone managed to withdraw anything??
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

why does the interface on so many of the doge pools look exactly the same? 

Thats the same codebase, the webinterface looks the same,  under the hood its mostly different.

If this is a scam, and it certainly appears to be, I'd say there's more than one person involved.  Be very wary where you put your hashrate, be ware of new posters, and new pools.  And certainly be ware of new coins.

M

Thats why there are trust-ratings here.. Most people jump on the first public available pool and sit there til the (bitter) end.. they should change regulary..
Activity: 11

Same platform.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

Not just the DOGE pools, a lot of scrypt pools look the same.  They use the same publicly available code.

If this is a scam, and it certainly appears to be, I'd say there's more than one person involved.  Be very wary where you put your hashrate, be ware of new posters, and new pools.  And certainly be ware of new coins.

M
Activity: 54
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Guys... Why don't you just move on.. There is not much you can do about it... Choose another pool and learn your lessons to hop pools in the future on a weekly/daily basis..
Activity: 94

I stated that he does have obligations towards us. But that I understand him not showing up here where everybody only complains and accuses.
Not professional, but understandable.

I haven't said he could steal, I said you can turn someone in that direction by repeating it over and over.

Should there be a case for donating, it would be voluntary, like social people sometimes do when disaster struck.
I would help to rebuild a pool that pays more than other pools. Technically it would more be an investment than donation.

Don't get me wrong guys, there's only a slight chance this all ends up well.
But I think we should steer this in a positive direction if we want a chance for a positive outcome.

Personally I don't get why someone would steel xxx coins once, if they can take 2% every day. So in 50 days they have the same amount and it keeps on coming after that.

Keeping that in mind, this may turn out well... Else the joke's on me indeed.

Sorry but you still sound dumb.

-I cant understand him not posting because the truth is that he does sign in on this forum quite often.
-So I can convince someone to become a thief if i criticize ones business practices and ethics enough?

please stop posting.
Activity: 6
@Phonetic

Happy new year dude!  Angry
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
the admin is a big scammer!
Pages:
Jump to: