Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 49. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I really need to reset my password but the website is not emailing me a reset code. Can I get some assistance here?
Activity: 39
Anyone having issues with auto payments not working? My confirmed has been over my threshold for a couple hours and nothing is moving...
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
the memory speeds make a big difference for me. read the cgminer readme and he explains how he got his oc's setup.

my asus cards are voltage locked at 1.2v, they are supposed to be adjustable but I cant get them to go any lower.

got three unlocked asus 290's arriving tomorrow to play with, hopefully be getting better speeds/watts with them.

From what i understand, you cant change voltage in linux. I reduced mine with bios firmware mod.

But taking in what you said. I'm going to switch to my normal bios this evening, and try bringing memory clock up.

I've read the cgminer readme, and saw no refrences to OC cards. what version of cgminer did you see the readme in? 3.7.2? I've just found GPU-README ... looking now
Activity: 49
how are you getting 750-760 on your 280x? What brand are they?

I can only get 700-710 on my 280x's

they are asus directCUII  non TOP versions. (earlier ones with a 2 space cooler not three)

I use the cgminer.conf file not a batch.

amongst other things the main criteria are -

intensity 13
powertune -20
clock 1130
memory 1780

been running for a couple of weeks now, no HW errors as long as I don't clock any higher.

Had them running 780kh/s for a few days but not so stable.

hope that helps buddy

Ive got the gigabyte OC 280x's with the 3 fans..
The best i could get was with 1028engine, powertune 0, and memory at 1500.. I havent actually tried adjusting the memory.

In saying that, i've since power modded them from 1.2 volts to 1.091 volts, and its reduced power consumption by approx 60-80watts per GPU.

Whats the voltage set on those asus cards? that might be the key to the speeds your getting (copy/paste of cgminer after pressing G?)

Thanks.

the memory speeds make a big difference for me. read the cgminer readme and he explains how he got his oc's setup.

my asus cards are voltage locked at 1.2v, they are supposed to be adjustable but I cant get them to go any lower.

got three unlocked asus 290's arriving tomorrow to play with, hopefully be getting better speeds/watts with them.

they are asus directCUII  non TOP versions. (earlier ones with a 2 space cooler not three)

intensity 13
powertune -20
clock 1130
memory 1780

been running for a couple of weeks now, no HW errors as long as I don't clock any higher.

hope that helps buddy

Ive got the gigabyte OC 280x's with the 3 fans..
The best i could get was with 1028engine, powertune 0, and memory at 1500.. I havent actually tried adjusting the memory.

In saying that, i've since power modded them from 1.2 volts to 1.091 volts, and its reduced power consumption by approx 60-80watts per GPU.

Whats the voltage set on those asus cards? that might be the key to the speeds your getting (copy/paste of cgminer after pressing G?)

Thanks.
I had to request mine twice before it actually worked. Now if only cryptsy would move it from pending to available Smiley

Feature request for Phonetic... Can you change the php session logout time on the dashboard to something much longer please?

intensity 13
powertune -20
clock 1130
memory 1780

hope that helps buddy
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Sorry if this has been addressed already but my diff is set to 5,992.10 with only 4.5 Mh/s. This seems quite high!

Why?

Getting no errors and pretty sweet hash rates with these settings:

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333 -u USER.WORKER -p PASSWORD --scrypt -I 13 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192

Use this on both my 7770's and R9 280X's.

Grin

what speeds are you getting on the 280x's?  I have mine rock solid at 750-760kh/s each, took a bit of playing about tho.
I put in another manual request, I guess I'll wait for the cron job..

edit: It withdrew that time. Phew. Thanks!! Happy Doge-ing!
Activity: 75
Can't manually remove yet .. I punched it a few hours ago, still nothing taken from my credit on the server.

Try to withdraw again. I had to do it twice to get it to actually go through.
Can't manually remove yet .. I punched it a few hours ago, still nothing taken from my credit on the server.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Vardiff might be a little too high still. I'm getting very few shares and so volatile returns?
Activity: 21
Activity: 60
Activity: 6
I have received a manual payment as well. GPU seems to be working well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Getting no errors and pretty sweet hash rates with these settings:

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333 -u USER.WORKER -p PASSWORD --scrypt -I 13 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192

Use this on both my 7770's and R9 280X's.

Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Just to confirm on here to everybody, I requested a manual payout almost immediately after the payments went live again and received at 19:37GMT. I am sure they are coming through, just a little bit slowly.
Pages:
Jump to: