Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 50. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What about solving the problems or closing your shitty pool, what that be something you might be interested in?

Sorry to upset you, I'm spending day and night trying to resolve all of the issues.
Activity: 75
The website is now showing my manual payout as having gone through - anyone else that was waiting on a payout seeing this?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
What about solving the problems or closing your shitty pool, what that be something you might be interested in?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
srsly i kinda want my doges now..
Manual payout is up.

I requested a manual payout a couple of hours ago.  Is it possible that the cronjob is hosed up again?

I also requested one about three or four hours ago and nothing. I requested another and the request seemed to go in but nothing happened since. I just tried again and got the error "You already have one active manual payout request." It might just be a bit buggy and require another request. Either way it knows I requested a payout but nothing has happened with it so far.
Activity: 42
Manual payout is up.

I requested a manual payout a couple of hours ago.  Is it possible that the cronjob is hosed up again?
Activity: 49
why are you guys using a batch file?
edit the cgminer.conf its a much better way to do it.
Activity: 3
Vardiff target share dropped from 45 to 32 seconds.

Retarget time increased from 120 seconds to 300 seconds.
Hey there Phonetic, i feel like a noob asking this  (but at least i know a bit more about cryptocurrencies in general now) Is it possible to cash out my DOGE if i lost my PIN number? Or set a new code altogether? Of course i can prove that im the owner of my account.

Also i know of some pools that are setting up an automated mechanism to reset their PINs but apparently it's not the case in this pool (unfortunately i do happen to have quite a lot of DOGE in this one ;_;)
I'm also seeing some strange fluctuations - I have one system with two 7850s getting roughly the same hashrate on the worker as a second system with only one 7850 on a worker. I feel like I'm asking something that was probably already answered, but why does the value reported on the website vary so much from what my miner says? The website says anything from 100 to 700 Khash/sec for a single 7850 when the miner on my pc says 260 Khash/sec right now.

What settings are you using for your 7850. I've seen to be fluctuating between 120kh/s to 300kh/s depending on settings.

I'm using GUIMiner-scrypt right now with the low usage 7850 preset with slightly tweaked intensity - the settings are currently:
Thread concurrency: 8192, Worksize: 256, Vectors: 1, Intensity: 13, GPU threads: 2

I'm not sure if these are the right settings to even be using for this - I just tweaked the intensity since I was getting significantly lower hash rates both on the pool and miner for anything below 13.

Right now I really have no idea if I'm doing this right - I just started mining with my cards since I had some free time and have no experience mining scrypt coins.

Edit: I don't know if it matters but I have a few of these 7850s - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161406
Activity: 14

bro srsly just answer my pm, im going crazy here.
Activity: 22
I'm also seeing some strange fluctuations - I have one system with two 7850s getting roughly the same hashrate on the worker as a second system with only one 7850 on a worker. I feel like I'm asking something that was probably already answered, but why does the value reported on the website vary so much from what my miner says? The website says anything from 100 to 700 Khash/sec for a single 7850 when the miner on my pc says 260 Khash/sec right now.

What settings are you using for your 7850. I've seen to be fluctuating between 120kh/s to 300kh/s depending on settings.

I'll adjust vardiff retarget time to 5 minutes (currently 2 minutes). That will help.
Activity: 261
VARDIFF isn't bad, its just badly tuned on this pool.
Activity: 37
Yeah thats the crappy VARDIFF, use a different pool. Also try changing "-g 1" to "-g 2" on your command.
Activity: 22

Just took another screenshot this minute. 84 is the highest it has ever been. Even though I've been doing 300+ for the last 3 days.

https://i.imgur.com/zQw6lyH.png

You have HW errors, fix your cgminer command. Lower intensity till they go away.
https://i.imgur.com/lfPn78Z.png

Changed to 11 and hash dropped to 120k. No errors though.
Website's worker went to 0 when I stopped cgminer and went all the way up to 84 again. Brand new screenshot.
Activity: 37

Just took another screenshot this minute. 84 is the highest it has ever been. Even though I've been doing 300+ for the last 3 days.

https://i.imgur.com/zQw6lyH.png

You have HW errors, fix your cgminer command. Lower intensity till they go away.
Activity: 98
Created new manual payout request with ID #XXX

Nice Cheesy
Anyone using cloud servers?
http://dogecoin.ga/dogecoin_mining_cloud_servers.htm  Roll Eyes
Activity: 261

The pool uses VARDIFF. Depending on how well your miner is performing, it'll adjust your difficulty.

This reduces a ton of load on the server. It should also increase your miners efficiency over time.

In theory yes, but right now it is badly configured. It is set way too high per hash rate, I went 5 minutes before solving a share on my rig, I had to change pools.
Pages:
Jump to: