Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 53. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No manual payment, no reply, no manual payment back, still.

Looks like scam, tastes like scam, acts like scammer...

So what do you guys think?

Its a scam site them?

i think so.
Activity: 2
Hello Siteadmin Smiley,

my account is locked:

ID: schalla

Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support.

Could you please reset the false password counter ?! THANK YOU!

SUCH SUUPPORT PLZ ?
THX <3
__
D7fUNNGRC9VcEYP8sXWNvxwPHYxUVERhFF
Activity: 21
No manual payment, no reply, no manual payment back, still.

Looks like scam, tastes like scam, acts like scammer...

So what do you guys think?

Its a scam site them?
Activity: 37
Back to p2pool for me, sick of these shady pools. Will come back if you fix the payouts.
any suggestions on a another pool?
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
Yeah, what's with the disabling manual payouts?
Looks like pool is not generating blocks? Seen this on 2 other pools now. Owner was getting blocks but never reported to workers.
Activity: 19
Would be nice to actívate the manual payment man, I already have 36k DOGEs hold in doge.cryptopool.it and no news about the admin

It's not been that long since his last post in this thread, so let's assume good faith for now and give him 24 hours to clean this up. He could be out christmas shopping or something.

Agreed. Just look into the face of doge and have faith.

To the moon.
Activity: 3
Why was the manual payout removed? That + 50k autopay limit is preposterous.
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* is this a scam or what? ive been mining for like days now....
also i tried to withdraw 37 doges and it didnt even transfer Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would be nice to actívate the manual payment man, I already have 36k DOGEs hold in doge.cryptopool.it and no news about the admin
Activity: 39
I have 9 workers, none of which can connect properly right now - so I went to go withdraw and I can't.

Also, I understand the limit for those who are pulling 200,000 doge a day or more, but for those who aren't?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Payouts go out every 45 minutes.

..except for the fact that difficulty has increased a whole lot and you reacted to that change by increasing the minimum payout limit to 50k DOGE.

I'll give you 24 hours to lower this new limit to something reasonable before I post in the "Scam Accusations" section. It is obvious that everyone and their grandma will see what you are doing here and vote confirmed scam.

We're not mining to give you free coins, we are mining to get coins out.

Pool being down a lot "due to ddos" while miners run without coins being credited (how come "something" is accepting jobs when pool is "down", btw?) is bad enough. Withholding people's coins is unacceptable.

Do the right thing and lower the limit and apologize for increasing it. That'll give you a change to earn people's respect back.

Coins are not being withheld. You can do the manual payout with any amount.

you can't do manual payout anymore, if we could we wouldn't be posting here.
Activity: 34
How to manual payout ?
i want my money back
Activity: 2
Hi, i'm using an ASUS Intel Core I7-2670QM @ 2.20 GHz, 8GB ram with a 2GB NVidia GEforce 610M

I'm extremely new to mining so i'm not sure if i'm doing it right but basically, this is my CMD script
cudaminer.exe -i 1 -C 2 -l 32x4 -m 1 -o stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333 -O USER.USER:PASSWORD

[2013-12-18 18:24:08] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:333
[2013-12-18 18:24:08] Binding thread 0 to cpu 0
[2013-12-18 18:24:08] 1 miner threads started, using 'scrypt' algorithm.
[2013-12-18 18:24:20] Stratum detected new block
[2013-12-18 18:24:21] GPU #0: GeForce 610M with compute capability 2.1
[2013-12-18 18:24:21] GPU #0: interactive: 1, tex-cache: 2D, single-alloc: 1
[2013-12-18 18:24:21] GPU #0: using launch configuration F32x4
[2013-12-18 18:24:21] GPU #0: GeForce 610M, 4096 hashes, 4.75 khash/s
[2013-12-18 18:24:38] GPU #0: GeForce 610M, 286720 hashes, 17.77 khash/s

Also, 17.xx khash/s seems to be my average speed, any comments on whether this is good or bad or how I could improve my set up?

Thanks!

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Payouts go out every 45 minutes.

..except for the fact that difficulty has increased a whole lot and you reacted to that change by increasing the minimum payout limit to 50k DOGE.

I'll give you 24 hours to lower this new limit to something reasonable before I post in the "Scam Accusations" section. It is obvious that everyone and their grandma will see what you are doing here and vote confirmed scam.

We're not mining to give you free coins, we are mining to get coins out.

Pool being down a lot "due to ddos" while miners run without coins being credited (how come "something" is accepting jobs when pool is "down", btw?) is bad enough. Withholding people's coins is unacceptable.

Do the right thing and lower the limit and apologize for increasing it. That'll give you a change to earn people's respect back.

Coins are not being withheld. You can do the manual payout with any amount.
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
when is manual withdraw going to be enabled? need to withdraw my coins.

What the hell happened with the manual withdraw Huh I will not stay in this pool anymore. Minimum threshold 50 000 and no MP. Scam !

+1, I also want to withdraw my 10.000 DOGE

Seeing as how I've been paid my 10,000 Doge, I can safely say that this site is not a scam.

I have also been paid before a total of around 60k doge, but changing the minimum payout to 50k doge is what I am worried about.
Fix vardiff, max 512 or something sensible!

Fix manual payout!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I am hoping the manual payouts being withdrawn is something to do with getting the site and pool stable again...but it is certainly concerning :/
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It seems to go scam. Why he will close the manual payouts and will rise the automatic payouts and stop the mining server ? Simply, to steal all the coins  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: