Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 45. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello,

Please invite me to your pool
http://doge.scryptpools.com

My details

Miner specs
(5,500 Khash\s)

Email-
[email protected]
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 17
Activity: 71
Hi,

I can do 2,1MH/s, please invite [email protected]

Thanks
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
haha,

am i missing something here or are people asking for invites so they can get 2% of their shit yoinked?
Activity: 75
My auto payouts are going through, but it's been a while since anything has gotten to Cryptsy.

More worryingly, 2 auto-payouts that went through overnight are showing only 1 and 2 confirmations on Cryptsy. I hope the problem is on cryptsy's end. Since I'm sending it straight there I dunno where the issue is.

It seems like cryptsy is having problems with Dogecoin right now - I had some coins that showed up about an hour after the balance was removed from my pool account on cryptsy as having a small number of confirms, but it took over six hours for them to actually let me trade with them. I also had an auto payout of about 10k doge go to cryptsy overnight and right now they are showing 453  confirms and no sign of letting me sell them. We probably just need to be patient since cryptsy seems to be having problems with confirming deposits and the auto payouts seem to take a while for the pool, probably due to load.
Activity: 3
Activity: 12
I'll take an invite I guess.  Always nice to feel wanted.  6mhs  much coinage
Activity: 14
anyone mind sending me some doges? i feel like once agian i missed the train when it comes to theese coins....

anything is worth reciving, either way godbless!

DPbTKHgp1KoNcwnLtAtzp1UXW4BLBhcqDA
Activity: 2
I'm currently running 1.5 mh/s.  Can I get an invite sent to [email protected] ?   Thanks.
Activity: 80
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
I'm a stable miner with 2.9MHs, a frind of mine wants to join our mining pool, could you please send invite to him?
e-mail: [email protected]
Activity: 6
I can do 2.1MH/s,please invite [email protected]
Activity: 1
I can do 1,5MH/s,please invite [email protected]
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
hi
can i have 1 invite? 1.7 MH
Thx
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Please can I get a invite, 3-3.3MH/s

Thanks
Activity: 12
hey, i wanted to request an invite when i realized that megahash is actullay a lot more than kilohash. nevermind, i registered before this new rule and actually have a whopping 28 dogecoins on my account.

since pretty much everypool has strong limitations on doge coins (50 000+ coins payout treshhold or MH/s restrictions) ill probably wont be able to mine at all.

Could i pretty please have my 28 coins cashed out to the adress i typed in? 28 is currently not much, but who knows, maybe theyll be worth much more in the future. You'd brighten a beaten miners day Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
setting up 12 mhz mining rig this weekend. would like to have a invite
[email protected]

proof
http://imgur.com/yFgyKlM
Activity: 60
hey guys is it possible to mine dogecoins with a ati mobility radeon hd 4500 series gpu card?

it's possible, but you will have a pretty low speed... I suppose somewhere under 100 Kh/s and now the difficulty has increased quite a lot
Activity: 14
hey guys is it possible to mine dogecoins with a ati mobility radeon hd 4500 series gpu card?
Activity: 60
70-75 mh/s please invate PM
DTBmoYKN8ayJzkbcChbzNeNX9fNCdbRcin

What system(s) do you have that you are reaching 70 Mh ?
Pages:
Jump to: