Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 18. (Read 166345 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
So dolp is still alive???

yeah
pays dividends
on the exchange - 2 sat ))
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
i didn't get dividend on 4th, 6th, 7th and today (8th)

anyone else?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Firedoner, what version are you running? [should be 1.0.0.2 i believe]
I get a dividend everyday.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
Me too, and I believe that will grow to 50 satoshi  Grin
It's a good idea.According to the total amount and the development case.Very likely. Cheesy

50 satoshi is good price what developer developing if they will do on time.

Exchange and that android game. we did not heaard much about that game.

The last time I heard about it they need at least 2 months before they release a beta version. The dev said this 3 weeks ago, we still have to wait for more than a month. Hopefully the android game will be ready for November release.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
It's a good idea.According to the total amount and the development case.Very likely. Cheesy

50 satoshi is good price what developer developing if they will do on time.

Exchange and that android game. we did not heaard much about that game.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hello dolphincoin dev... i havent received a dividend since august, could you enlighten me on why this is?
Activity: 336

Yep 50 sat is reasonable given the 'big big size' of the coin
Activity: 267
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 13
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
We are delighted to share with you our new DolpShare website http://www.dolpshare.com/newversion/index.php on which everyone can initiate a project and return a percentage of its total profits to DS holders.

Please notice that this is a public beta version for test only. All data will be cleared before the site's official relaunch comes.

You are welcome to participate in the public beta test and publish your project on our new website. This is where we need your help!

Yestarday I have sent some btc to account for test, but still haven't got it. What is the problem?

Now. Problem solved? If the problem has been solved, and I am ready to participate in the project

After all, I still have some dolphinscoin in hand!

Not yet
Hi, BTC dividend function will be released to public in days . Thanks!
Activity: 13
DOLP is now 2 satoshi Smiley

I am holding thos Dolp coins in just that one day it will boom and price will be on 100's of satoshi.

Learjets for all of us  Cool
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
DOLP is now 2 satoshi Smiley

I am holding thos Dolp coins in just that one day it will boom and price will be on 100's of satoshi.
If I had a 3 BTC or more, then it would...
Activity: 452
Interested to see how projects beta goes.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
We are delighted to share with you our new DolpShare website http://www.dolpshare.com/newversion/index.php on which everyone can initiate a project and return a percentage of its total profits to DS holders.

Please notice that this is a public beta version for test only. All data will be cleared before the site's official relaunch comes.

You are welcome to participate in the public beta test and publish your project on our new website. This is where we need your help!

Yestarday I have sent some btc to account for test, but still haven't got it. What is the problem?

Now. Problem solved? If the problem has been solved, and I am ready to participate in the project

Not yet
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

Pages:
Jump to: