Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 20. (Read 166345 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Since the incentive to mine multipool has fallen the dividends have fallen by a factor of 10x.   I know I stopped mining there when it became obvious I could get far more dolphin by buying it than mining multipool. Previously I had been aiming my sha miners and hiring contracts for the multipool.   Since the developer never replies to my comments on this matter I expect no change, however, I think it would improve matters.

very low activity of the coin, I sold all my dolphins, there are many other active coins : Cool

Indeed. I am spread out in activity over 100+ alts lol     Any good ones popping onto the horizon I may have missed please feel free to pm me about.  I am more of a longterm investor anyway. Doge, Zeta, FTC, NMC and a few others more than made up for the 2dozen dud investments from about this time a year ago. I tend to acquire a lot when it is cheap then backoff and hold until there is renewed interest. Everyday 10's of thousands of people here about bitcoin for the first time and pump money into alts when they feel like they "missed the boat". That said I think for longterm sustainability and when btc goes way up, altcoins will develop real and profitable markets as a means to avoid bitcoin entirely or to bypass escalating relative transaction fees.

sounds interesting, one question tho0... why have 100+ alts when you can have 10 or 20 that are more long term and your btc is focused on the top 10 you think will be long term.. seems like you're giving your self an extra lil headache

Why buy in on 10 or 20 stocks that are more long term focussed when you are buying stock at the opening of the concept of the exchange itself?  That is, it is like being there day one at the opening of the very first stock exchange. Altcoins and bitcoin. The price to invest in altcoins is beyond low, far lower than most penny stocks. If I have a couple breakaway pop hits in the longterm, they cover the spread. I suppose it is a case of different strokes for different folks. I prefer to get dirty and involved in a lot at once and have for the last couple years. No headache, if it anything it is a nice way to use my free time that also nets a return.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Many days not BTC dividends?

My wallet is the latest version.It can complete synchronization, POS is normal.But many days didn't receive the BTC dividend.Something wrong?

No one receiving dividend, may be developer losing hope on Dolpcoin that is why they stopped giving dividends.

Forgot to reply.BTC palliative has returned to normal.I received the BTC. Smiley
Activity: 142
Dividends are always here !

We are with you Dolpcoin dev ... I hope some good news for Dolp in the futur Smiley
Activity: 355

My wallet is the latest version.It can complete synchronization, POS is normal.But many days didn't receive the BTC dividend.Something wrong?

No one receiving dividend, may be developer losing hope on Dolpcoin that is why they stopped giving dividends.

Only FUD is this, BTC dividends are working great, u people dont get tired of complain like small boys... until when? please if u dont have nothing constructive to say just shut up ... incredible! Sad
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

http://www.dolpshare.com/index.php/project/showdetail

POD WORKING GREAT Undecided
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

Activity: 252
Since the incentive to mine multipool has fallen the dividends have fallen by a factor of 10x.   I know I stopped mining there when it became obvious I could get far more dolphin by buying it than mining multipool. Previously I had been aiming my sha miners and hiring contracts for the multipool.   Since the developer never replies to my comments on this matter I expect no change, however, I think it would improve matters.

very low activity of the coin, I sold all my dolphins, there are many other active coins : Cool

Indeed. I am spread out in activity over 100+ alts lol     Any good ones popping onto the horizon I may have missed please feel free to pm me about.  I am more of a longterm investor anyway. Doge, Zeta, FTC, NMC and a few others more than made up for the 2dozen dud investments from about this time a year ago. I tend to acquire a lot when it is cheap then backoff and hold until there is renewed interest. Everyday 10's of thousands of people here about bitcoin for the first time and pump money into alts when they feel like they "missed the boat". That said I think for longterm sustainability and when btc goes way up, altcoins will develop real and profitable markets as a means to avoid bitcoin entirely or to bypass escalating relative transaction fees.

sounds interesting, one question tho0... why have 100+ alts when you can have 10 or 20 that are more long term and your btc is focused on the top 10 you think will be long term.. seems like you're giving your self an extra lil headache

Activity: 382

Dolpcoin price is very stable. Smiley

its not stable, its say no one trading on dolphin.
Activity: 189
Dolpcoin price is very stable. Smiley
Activity: 225
POS stopped?My wallet is not POS.

There is no stop.Attempt to repair your wallet.

In the console type the command "repairwallet"

Maybe can solve the problem.You can try.

Repair is complete.thank you
Activity: 407
Do you have the last version? (1.0.0.2)
IIRC dev said older versions won't PoS anymore.
Activity: 190

There is no stop.Attempt to repair your wallet.

In the console type the command "repairwallet"

Maybe can solve the problem.You can try.
Activity: 225
too many sell orders on 2 sat

buy at 1 sell at 2 is a common bump tactic at this level exchange rate. This is specifically why  I advocate incentivising multipool again.

Yes, now multipool will help so much because no free giveaway.
Activity: 215
Pages:
Jump to: