Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 21. (Read 166345 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
too many sell orders on 2 sat

buy at 1 sell at 2 is a common bump tactic at this level exchange rate. This is specifically why  I advocate incentivising multipool again.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

Nothing new, we all know. Because there is nothing to show the community for development of DolpCoin.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
People are burnt out on 50 billion different coins. I can tell you I am. Hell they might as well start naming coins after stuffed animals. It's gotten to the point that nobody gives a crap.

yeah its true, even good coins can go pair shaped so easily ... depending whether they have good devs or not... plus alot of ppl day trade which isnt healthy for crypto as a long term thing..

however, if you chose wisely and with enough research and discernment you can make alot day trading

dont bet more than you can afford to lose

I know what you mean. It is like national currencies, why do we have so many of them?!  Just one global currency. I am just so sick of there being hundreds of currencies. Also, stocks. It is giving me such a headache how many different stocks there are. It makes more sense for there to only be one stock, nice and simple.   *rolls eyes very hard*
Activity: 252
People are burnt out on 50 billion different coins. I can tell you I am. Hell they might as well start naming coins after stuffed animals. It's gotten to the point that nobody gives a crap.

yeah its true, even good coins can go pair shaped so easily ... depending whether they have good devs or not... plus alot of ppl day trade which isnt healthy for crypto as a long term thing..

however, if you chose wisely and with enough research and discernment you can make alot day trading

dont bet more than you can afford to lose
yeah we defo need more updates on developments and at least have something that can start driving this price up, I'm happy its so low as im sure none of us have lost btc on this

Nope, mostly people got Dolphin Coins from Signature.

yeah I know, not all as i didnt
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
yeah we defo need more updates on developments and at least have something that can start driving this price up, I'm happy its so low as im sure none of us have lost btc on this

Nope, mostly people got Dolphin Coins from Signature.
I'm a little surprised this coin doesn't get more attention. The dividends are wild though... yesterday it was 2,000, today 20,000. Maybe if it were traded vs. blackcoin on bittrex people would start trading... [?]

But, this coin only dividend feature nothing else beside this.
Developer must complete the android game then I am sure community will attract towards Dolp COin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
I'm a little surprised this coin doesn't get more attention. The dividends are wild though... yesterday it was 2,000, today 20,000. Maybe if it were traded vs. blackcoin on bittrex people would start trading... [?]
Ha ha, dolphin currency price ah very stable ,always 1 , whether bitcoin is up or down.

hahah, nice sarcasm, it will up one day for sure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Ha ha, dolphin currency price ah very stable ,always 1 , whether bitcoin is up or down.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It's just gonna drag the whole thing out.
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
anyone manage to compile dolphincoin wallet on raspbian?!

Hi, we use the codes to compile dolphincoin wallet on ubuntu, you can try with it.

git clone https://github.com/DolphinCoin/dolphincoin.git
cd dolphincoin/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-
./dolphincoind

i get an error message when i try dev... would be good to setup a 24/7 node for dolphincoin!

Can anyone help? Would really love to get Dolphincoin wallet on my raspberry pi and help the community

Hey mate, I know we had talked about this. I've just uploaded to MEGA a Raspberry Pi DolphinCoind. The one i used just b4 my Pi went down. Also
included in the tar.gz package is the source code i used to compile the client. I hope it serves your purpose.

LINK=> https://mega.co.nz/#!RtBUQbjY!qgK0OoOpuZXIyKh_IuT1-c9egwmGQTxJDAjn87405PM

this is version 1.0.0.1 so does not work Sad
Activity: 349
when I ended up on the wrong fork I followed instructions on fixing it but since then I have an unconfirmed balance of about 4 million coins wich I sent to myself when regrouping the coins
lucky for me my cleared balance has the unconfirmed coins already

my question is, is there a way to scrap this unconfirmed balance

I tried repairwallet and that only fixed my real balance
open up the projects to the community. Give us the keys to initiate some dolp projects. We need to be incentivised and spread the word.   I would like to see the multipool successful again (like it was when it had minimum 10mill distro per day). Tshirt shop, double edged, marketing and a bump to btc dividends.    The game is a great idea, however, there are many other ways to drive this coin that are less entertainment and more professional business oriented. I am patient however. I do not need my hand held or see constant chatty posts to know something good is occurring. A sylabus or table listing projected goals and expected timelines would be immensely useful to quell people with nervous feet. Imho.
No more Rekt and Bust
Look at the dates inside the red boxes i drew on the screenshot. The screenshot is from the overview tab of the DOLP qt. The recent transactions showing are from last week and there have been many transactions since then but the info in the overview tab isn't updating.

*this probably started when i updated to the new client[?]
No problems here, v1.0.0.2 under Windows 7.

There have been Windows updates recently, could they have affected your wallet? Is your wallet properly synch'd? [EDIT] Silly question, I can see the green tick.

8.1 here, v1.0.0.2. Cool, I'm glad it's a localized issue anyway.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Look at the dates inside the red boxes i drew on the screenshot. The screenshot is from the overview tab of the DOLP qt. The recent transactions showing are from last week and there have been many transactions since then but the info in the overview tab isn't updating.

No problems here, v1.0.0.2 under Windows 7.

There have been Windows updates recently, could they have affected your wallet? Is your wallet properly synch'd? [EDIT] Silly question, I can see the green tick.
No more Rekt and Bust

Pages:
Jump to: