Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 28. (Read 166383 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Dev, is it possible to add CryptoNote to dolppool? Some miners ask for that.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Hi Dev, i have some questions for u  Grin

This in the OP "T-shirt shop in Taobao.com, designed by community, 25% of its profits will be paid to DS holders" works already? Can we submit some designs here for you(Dolphincoin team) to sell there and get profits from that? I was working as a designer years ago (still doing a bit but no so often) and can give some designs for this if need it. Would be nice to increase the profits a bit more Wink (have not so much Dolps  and because of that some days i even dont get the BTCs shares, is to small the quantity) I think is good if the community support the coin in some way too, it is a "must" at least for me. And also if we increase the profits in some way maybe at least i can get a bit every day hahahahahaha Cheesy

My other question is, why u dont ad more "famous" coins to Fobcoin exchange? I think would be good in some way and more now that u finish the market. I know, it says also "Exchange for Newest Currencies" but maybe is good to have not only Darkcoin there. Also they are some really good currencies around still not in Bittrex or Poloniex or Mintpal and with big communities around the coin looking for exchanges.  

Thanks a lot for the hard work, really nice to see everything is going well.

And this is a message for the community.

We need to start to ask less and do more (me included). I mean, Tweet about DolphinCoin, post on Facebook, write on blogs, spread the word in some way. How many coins are out there that pay u with POS and also in BTC? How many coins are baked by a really good team who do more than talk, an iOS game, a market and a Multipool (and u get also dividends from all that) ? It is fucking amazing, honestly. Lets do our job to support the coin how we can. At the end we all win  Grin

And now i will stop, to much english for my cuban brain Wink

I am also interested in this question very much. For several reasons, including that I would probably BUY a couple dolphincoin shirts Cheesy  and also would be interested in seeing the coin startup as many money making systems as possible. Having worked at concerts before behind the scenes, tshirts can be BIG MONEY.
Activity: 355
Hi Dev, i have some questions for u  Grin

This in the OP "T-shirt shop in Taobao.com, designed by community, 25% of its profits will be paid to DS holders" works already? Can we submit some designs here for you(Dolphincoin team) to sell there and get profits from that? I was working as a designer years ago (still doing a bit but no so often) and can give some designs for this if need it. Would be nice to increase the profits a bit more Wink (have not so much Dolps  and because of that some days i even dont get the BTCs shares, is to small the quantity) I think is good if the community support the coin in some way too, it is a "must" at least for me. And also if we increase the profits in some way maybe at least i can get a bit every day hahahahahaha Cheesy

My other question is, why u dont ad more "famous" coins to Fobcoin exchange? I think would be good in some way and more now that u finish the market. I know, it says also "Exchange for Newest Currencies" but maybe is good to have not only Darkcoin there. Also they are some really good currencies around still not in Bittrex or Poloniex or Mintpal and with big communities around the coin looking for exchanges.  

Thanks a lot for the hard work, really nice to see everything is going well.

And this is a message for the community.

We need to start to ask less and do more (me included). I mean, Tweet about DolphinCoin, post on Facebook, write on blogs, spread the word in some way. How many coins are out there that pay u with POS and also in BTC? How many coins are baked by a really good team who do more than talk, an iOS game, a market and a Multipool (and u get also dividends from all that) ? It is fucking amazing, honestly. Lets do our job to support the coin how we can. At the end we all win  Grin

And now i will stop, to much english for my cuban brain Wink
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
https://rangersprotocol.com/
Damn this is freakin awesome looking forward
Hi guys,
We have completed the rewards system and referral system for FobCoin.com. And we are working on the DolpShare.com and Dolp game now. Thanks!

wow,cool~ how long will it take for us to play this game?

looks great, very excited for the recent developments. Is the game still ios only or is there talk of an android vs?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Good to see you work for echange and for Dolp. I happy to have invest in dolp.

Thanks
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
We have completed the rewards system and referral system for FobCoin.com. And we are working on the DolpShare.com and Dolp game now. Thanks!

http://www.dolphincoin.org/images/DOLP-game01.gif

http://www.dolphincoin.org/images/DOLP-game02.gif

wow,cool~ how long will it take for us to play this game?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Has the DOLP market in bittrex reached the average of 0.1 this week or could it be de-listed?
Activity: 13
i click the check BTC dividend button in the wallet and it does nothing. why?

have you synced a btc address with the wallet? it only works to show that wallets history quickly..    it is easily checked on the blockchain without the button also
The button simply presents a "résumé" of the bitcoin address you linked to Dolphincoin.

what you need to do is waiting for at least 1 day,and then check your btc wallet
Activity: 336

have you synced a btc address with the wallet? it only works to show that wallets history quickly..    it is easily checked on the blockchain without the button also
The button simply presents a "résumé" of the bitcoin address you linked to Dolphincoin.
Activity: 136
Activity: 14
haven't received my dividend today

have you synced a btc address with the wallet? it only works to show that wallets history quickly..    it is easily checked on the blockchain without the button also

yes its got a btc wallet that i receive dividends to and i have been receiving multiple dolp stakes a day for the past month and a bit.
alltho my btc payouts have been no more that 0.00004000 btc per payout other than the odd 1 or 2  0.00010000

do those payouts seem correct for my holdings of 3948137.199266 dolp?

im not 100% fussed that it doesn't take me anywhere as like you say i can check myself i was just curious Smiley

the stake system can vary quite a bit with weight being attributed by variance of coins staked, total age etc. I am still figuring it out myself (on multiple coins with several style of pos pof or po? lol)     and yes that seems about right although I am just doing quick % math off  http://www.dolpshare.com/index.php/project/showdetail/all/

I think the btc dividends should be setup so that they automatically payout a dividend not daily but based on a set figure (like .001) or somesuch (maybe configureable from the client like the btc wallet id is)    so that small dividends are not wasted entirely on transfer fees.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500

have you synced a btc address with the wallet? it only works to show that wallets history quickly..    it is easily checked on the blockchain without the button also

yes its got a btc wallet that i receive dividends to and i have been receiving multiple dolp stakes a day for the past month and a bit.
alltho my btc payouts have been no more that 0.00004000 btc per payout other than the odd 1 or 2  0.00010000

do those payouts seem correct for my holdings of 3948137.199266 dolp?

im not 100% fussed that it doesn't take me anywhere as like you say i can check myself i was just curious Smiley

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
development progress is too slow

Developer not making tea or Coffee, so it will be instant.
He is developing game and it take so much time and good knowledge of technology.
Activity: 140
development progress is too slow
Pages:
Jump to: