Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 26. (Read 166345 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
haven't received btc dividends for 5 days

Did you get the btc dividend payout and your address?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
haven't received btc dividends for 5 days
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
what's wrong about the btc Dividend???
How exactly does this POD? From where will come the dividends?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Btc dividend distribution not working correctly, dev going to fix it and make some adjustment.
Activity: 308
Activity: 452
Sad alert on bittrex about de-listing DOLP...

Dolpcoin had warning 2 weeks before too and we did survived easily,
so I am hoping we will do this time too easily, so don't be panic.

I tend to acquire about .05 a week from bittrex, as fobcoin won't delist it obviously lol

That message is continually up but it is a good reminder to keep the exchange active.   As people learn about the btc dividends interest will rise immensely.   One article in the right cryptonews and it will go nuts.

Also free distro is over, just multipool distro now, so people who were just selling their free coins at whatever (1 sat, even half a sat at one point) will not occur so rapidly. People will think, nah, I want at least (10 20 50 sat) etc. I would rather hold and stake and see where the projects and dividends go. Maybe buy a little more before it goes over 2..  etc.     I have faith in this coin and am holding for quite a spike, even then depending on the condition of projects etc I may keep a large bag just to see what happens.     I have sold coins before they spiked and it is a sad panda kind of feeling.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i just bought this coin for 2 sat per dolp. i don't know.. i just love the name.. i hope I've done the right thing T_T
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Dolpcoin had warning 2 weeks before too and we did survived easily,
so I am hoping we will do this time too easily, so don't be panic.
Activity: 196

I suspect a pump is coming up in the next few days
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Activity: 267
The present price is hard to buy 1 satoshi dolp.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Seems something wrong with btc dividends, we will fix it asap.
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Do you get more coins if you leave your wallet on all the time? at the moment I have it on for about 4 hours a day

thanks

EDIT: Also not received my btc dividends for today.
Activity: 142
Hi Dolp Team.

I have a problem with your market Fobcoin... And as i can't have a reply to my mail to the support, i write here.

i have made a withdraw but i don't see it in my wallet nor in the Block Explorer.

In Fobcoin site, i see :

997808.77134660   0.0000000000   DOLP   Withdrawal   DPdSbUk62QjcY9mZTXUvT8kafLDXbnzheK   2014 08 28 23:39:24   Cleared   Success

Could you tell me where are my Dolp please ?

Thanks.

Hi, we have replied your email and re-sent the DOLP to you. Thanks!

Hi, i haven't received my coin. Could you give me the transaction or resend it now, because there is too many days i'm waiting for my dolp.

Thanks

Edit, thinks to the dev for my Dolp, all is good now. Smiley
legendary
Hello.
It would be nice to have a Linux build.
You can build one from the source code. If not, just ask and I'll send to you a qt-version Linux version + an extra raspberry-pi build (if needed)
Thx. But i think its good when on official site user can download client for all popular platforms when new version is come.
Activity: 336
Hello.
You can build one from the source code. If not, just ask and I'll send to you a qt-version Linux version + an extra raspberry-pi build (if needed)
legendary
Hello.
Activity: 225
Don't be impatient.This coin is very good.Looking forward to the price of 50 sataos.
Activity: 452
BTC dividend is getting less and less

until another project or fobcoin takes off, multipool's 3billion distribution is the driving force. Once that 3billion has been distributed and multipool profits function as buy support as well, we should see a price rise in dolp and subsequently more miners and more profits in btc dividend. Once more projects launch is what I am holding for personally. The btc dividends are nice but if the roadmap presented unfolds well, it could be much more substantive later.     It does go up and down, it has been less than this relatively before and then gone up. As I said it is driven primarily by multipool (and once fobcoin picks up that should add as well). I personally think the multipool needs to go back to a base minimum distribution of 10million coins a day or even 20 million to speed up the buy support phase, as a rising price will attract miners and investment.
Activity: 145
BTC dividend is getting less and less
Pages:
Jump to: