Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 63. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

If you are in, you will be played. 
Just a funny Chinese trap.

better a trap that gives you btc dividends than the traps that kill your shit.. plus its the start

stay clear if you think its a trap tho

Always stay clear if you think it's a trap. But I see the devs have done a lot of work on this including customized qt client, website development for the distribution and dividends. They have gone to some great lengths to distribute their coins widely and for FREE, and also sent BTC dividends for FREE and develop a new exchange. A lot of details are unknown but it's a more expensive exercise for them than average scams. If DOLP rise in value, it will make that 4B coins set aside for new projects look appealing and new projects could be added to this "DOLP open platform", potentially paying increasing dividends.
This description remind me Sharecoin and its exchange ShareXcoin. A big scam!

I'm not saying that Dolphin is a scam, but I do not trust them enough to invest money in this. I take the free stuff, that's it. I would not use the exchange neither.

BTC dividend speaks for itself  Smiley

Yay, even 20 cents per day I receive are very nice ).
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

better a trap that gives you btc dividends than the traps that kill your shit.. plus its the start

Always stay clear if you think it's a trap. But I see the devs have done a lot of work on this including customized qt client, website development for the distribution and dividends. They have gone to some great lengths to distribute their coins widely and for FREE, and also sent BTC dividends for FREE and develop a new exchange. A lot of details are unknown but it's a more expensive exercise for them than average scams. If DOLP rise in value, it will make that 4B coins set aside for new projects look appealing and new projects could be added to this "DOLP open platform", potentially paying increasing dividends.

I'm not saying that Dolphin is a scam, but I do not trust them enough to invest money in this. I take the free stuff, that's it. I would not use the exchange neither.

BTC dividend speaks for itself  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 386
The coin has a formal company operating in China.Is that so? Huh
yeah,maybe it is that shit Chinese exchange
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The coin has a formal company operating in China.Is that so? Huh
Activity: 215
Successful coin has an active twitter.For example, bitcoins.
Dev why don't you use twitter to publish news every day?
Activity: 252

couldn't have said it better
Activity: 225
hey, when is the last time we heard from dev? any updates? - what are you currently wokring on etc?

thanks!

We keep doing our daily work like debugging Qt software, Multipool BTC dividend distribution, etc. Besides that, we are focusing on building Fobcoin.com website recently. After completing that the daily BTC dividend will increase. We also have other ios game projects undertaken. But yes, we should pay more attention on the promotion work.

Very good.Dolp need the support of many real projects.
Activity: 199
Merit: 102

Activity: 199
Merit: 102
how long does it take to generate a dividend???

Min stake age: 1 day
POS: 3.65% Annually

So, only 1 day until you will start generating stake (DS), but then reliant on the devs to send the dividend. Need quite a lot of DOLP to generate any significant BTC.
how long does it take to generate a dividend???
I will ONLY invest into this coin under one condition: The wallet MUST make dolphin clicking sounds when I send funds. If it does that, I AM IN!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I will ONLY invest into this coin under one condition: The wallet MUST make dolphin clicking sounds when I send funds. If it does that, I AM IN!

legendary
can someone tell me how much btc dividend you get per coin or per million coins??

thanks
legendary
In order to assure the development of DOLP in its early stage, the dev team will distribute at least 0.1 BTC dividend from June 10th. The amount of dividend depends on the real profits of our projects.

on 2014-06-29 Total BTC dividend  0.05000000BTC

@Dev please explain it

I think it depends on the total profit dolppool.com.

2014-06-27  Total BTC dividend  0.04000000
Activity: 386
In order to assure the development of DOLP in its early stage, the dev team will distribute at least 0.1 BTC dividend from June 10th. The amount of dividend depends on the real profits of our projects.

on 2014-06-29 Total BTC dividend  0.05000000BTC

@Dev please explain it
Activity: 206
Volume is very small in bittrex today. Smiley
Be careful, don't be deleted.
Pages:
Jump to: