Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 64. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
now I can finally take part in this activity.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I will ONLY invest into this coin under one condition: The wallet MUST make dolphin clicking sounds when I send funds. If it does that, I AM IN!

Me too then i am in like flin Smiley
Activity: 196
I will ONLY invest into this coin under one condition: The wallet MUST make dolphin clicking sounds when I send funds. If it does that, I AM IN!
Activity: 199
Merit: 102
Have all the projects been done and users getting share from those revenue?

Only one project so far, is listed on http://www.dolpshare.com

I believe users who generate POS stake (DS) are getting a share of the revenue from each project as shown on that site.

But aside from the developers, I do not understand what incentive a project will have to list their project on the site.

EDIT: Oh, I do now see some incentive: 4B set aside for all project initiators on open platform.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

• Altcoin Exchange, 50% of its profits will be paid to DS holders every day;

Is this Fobcoin.com or a different exchange?

It is same I think, I do not seeing other exchange than fobcoin.com.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Have all the projects been done and users getting share from those revenue?
Activity: 199
Merit: 102

• Altcoin Exchange, 50% of its profits will be paid to DS holders every day;

Is this Fobcoin.com or a different exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
hey, when is the last time we heard from dev? any updates? - what are you currently wokring on etc?

thanks!

We keep doing our daily work like debugging Qt software, Multipool BTC dividend distribution, etc. Besides that, we are focusing on building Fobcoin.com website recently. After completing that the daily BTC dividend will increase. We also have other ios game projects undertaken. But yes, we should pay more attention on the promotion work.

Without promotion no coin will accept by community, we need big promotion campaign so community will know more about Dolphin coin.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
hey, when is the last time we heard from dev? any updates? - what are you currently wokring on etc?

thanks!

We keep doing our daily work like debugging Qt software, Multipool BTC dividend distribution, etc. Besides that, we are focusing on building Fobcoin.com website recently. After completing that the daily BTC dividend will increase. We also have other ios game projects undertaken. But yes, we should pay more attention on the promotion work.

Good Job DEV, Grin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Good job!
Good coin!
Good luck, dev  Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

thanks!

legendary
Yahoo! my first dividends!!! small but working  Smiley
You see it works, that's why it's alway better try things out for thyself rather than relying on the words of dudes that say one thing and do another.

It's small but we are getting regularly divindends so better keep coins in wallet.

and I think so
thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
You see it works, that's why it's alway better try things out for thyself rather than relying on the words of dudes that say one thing and do another.

It's small but we are getting regularly divindends so better keep coins in wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Are stake really getting revenue shares from multipools and other projects?
legendary
legendary
in Russian forum write that the coin comes every day)
depends on the balance and on-line status

vote DOLP plz!!
https://www.allcoin.com/vote
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
last 3 days I did not received coins for signature.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Activity: 189
China COINS are like that.Without a good experienced operations team.
Published here is to want to on the international stage, but there are a lot of problems.
The key is no ideas.The lack of execution.
BBS is very important, but not of personnel management.Will not be able to handle problems in a timely manner.
No more promotion way?Twitter and facebook in where?Twitter is a very important link.You can learn from bitcoins.Posting on twitter every day.Confidence to participants.At the same time, there will be more new people to participate.
Twitter is really important.It is necessary to add.
Find a pattern.Successful coin has an active twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: