Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 62. (Read 166383 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
It seems chinese coin Cheesy

Developers is Chinese, everyone know this, so what is the problem with chinese coin.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Date    BTC Binding Address    DOLP Share    Total DOLP Share    Percent(%)    BTC dividend    Total BTC dividend    BTC TX ID
2014-06-30    1Es77ZGTiibuFXF2EodLYFKYdcCZfqpEKL    48099.5092    110386.2580    43.5738    0.02178691    0.05000000    View

WTF!!
Dev reopens his fucking gready 4B wallet again!!!! just days ago Dev promised to shutdown his 1B wallet.
Total BTC dividend is only 0.05!!!!!!!!!But the op says it will be at lease 0.1BTC.

@DEV ,is that really so difficult for you to keep your promise?HuhHuhHuh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you assume that the dev reopened the 4B wallet? Perhaps you should stop and do a bit of simple math before throwing around baseless accusations...

From what I can tell from the staking in my own wallet, you should average about 0.01% per day (seems to match coin description of 3.65%/year), or about 100 DOLP Shares per 1 million DOLP held. So the wallet that is generating 48099 DOLP Shares per day probably has close to 500,000,000 DOLP in it... quite a far cry from 4 billion.

While 500 million is quite a bit, it is conceivable that someone has accumulated that much personally, especially given the dumping at 1 satoshi that was happening several days ago.

However, I will agree with you on the dividend point... the OP clearly states "In order to assure the development of DOLP in its early stage, the dev team will distribute at least 0.1 BTC dividend from June 10th. The amount of dividend depends on the real profits of our projects."  Even if the real profits are less than 0.1 BTC, it was a minimum dividend of 0.1 BTC that was promised...
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
@tacee, please make a simple post. It too long and very see hard.
Activity: 641
How do you work out how much mint by stake coins you should receive? Also I have received one mint by stake coin which is not confirmed? how come?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

ive been voting for a while where i can lool im supporting this... if done right could take over the whole game woo hoo

I also voted on poloniex, but don't trade in other exchnanges so can't vote there.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I demand an Icon wallet like this

Activity: 252

ive been voting for a while where i can lool im supporting this... if done right could take over the whole game woo hoo
Activity: 252
this coin will be huge.... what other coin giving btc dividends
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Your coin has been added to Crypto Database, please let me know if any information is missing.
Activity: 336

If you are in, you will be played. 
Just a funny Chinese trap.

better a trap that gives you btc dividends than the traps that kill your shit.. plus its the start

stay clear if you think its a trap tho

Always stay clear if you think it's a trap. But I see the devs have done a lot of work on this including customized qt client, website development for the distribution and dividends. They have gone to some great lengths to distribute their coins widely and for FREE, and also sent BTC dividends for FREE and develop a new exchange. A lot of details are unknown but it's a more expensive exercise for them than average scams. If DOLP rise in value, it will make that 4B coins set aside for new projects look appealing and new projects could be added to this "DOLP open platform", potentially paying increasing dividends.
This description remind me Sharecoin and its exchange ShareXcoin. A big scam!

I'm not saying that Dolphin is a scam, but I do not trust them enough to invest money in this. I take the free stuff, that's it. I would not use the exchange neither.
@Vitalogy. ShareCoin/ShareXcoin was a great idea until the infamous Dev packed-up his belongings and that of the community and ran away. A very sad story. Many suffered a big loss, i was rather lucky. We can't predict human behavior, the same thing can happen here, but whilst this coin is alive and under development lets give it a chance. You can take the free stuff and give it value, mine/buy at your own risk and get more dividends.

PS: Free is not an added-value. Linux desktops (like Ubuntu) never kicked off with the "Free" line, but only with solid development and community backup. In the meantime Microsoft sold its crap. 

Activity: 546
Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
I still did not received my withdrawal from fobcoin.com June 06-22. 3'500'000 DOLP! Can anybody help me with that (chinese mobile phone number is associated with my account and I did sent the confirmation)?!

Thanks to dev's help problem resolved in no time  Cheesy!
Activity: 546
I still did not received my withdrawal from fobcoin.com June 06-22. 3'500'000 DOLP! Can anybody help me with that (chinese mobile phone number is associated with my account and I did sent the confirmation)?!

You try to send a PM to DOLPCOIN or contact with a chinese who help you verif phone.
I think Dev is admin this site.
Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
legendary
We can be sure of is this different from sharexcoin.Sharexcoin don't know who created.
Dolp have formal registered company cooperate with it in China.
The Chinese government is very strict with registered company regulation.It won't like sharexcoin suddenly disappeared.We find him easily.

Everyone has a choice! You can go to a stable bank or to take the risk with coins  Grin
legendary
 Yay, even 20 cents per day I receive are very nice ).
[/quote]

And as I know, no other coins BTC dividends.
Right?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
We can be sure of is this different from sharexcoin.Sharexcoin don't know who created.
Dolp have formal registered company cooperate with it in China.
The Chinese government is very strict with registered company regulation.It won't like sharexcoin suddenly disappeared.We find him easily.
Pages:
Jump to: