Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 118. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
My all dopecoins is on bittrex only.... do i need to swap my coin ? ...

If yes .... then what is the procedure to swap ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Website looks good. Looking forward for the swap. Some crazy colored buds on that page. Will the new chain still have the same specs?

Hey TimC -

Good to see you here bud.  Thanks. Dopey, and the team spent a lot of time getting the website  going. Sorry, the OP page was going under some changes ( still is ) so should be updated now. Feel free to ask more questions. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Website looks good. Looking forward for the swap. Some crazy colored buds on that page. Will the new chain still have the same specs?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Greetings DopeCoin Fans!

My name is Adam Howell (Dopey) and I created DopeCoin back in 2014.
Our goal when first launching this product was to provide the billion dollar drug industry with a new and innovative way of doing business.

The plan seemed simple enough...

We would launch the currency and then focus on contacting dispensaries and other retailers in order to get DopeCoin accepted as a payment method. Once this was accomplished we expected to see the cryptocurrency slowly and steadily gain traction and use within the industry.

But there was a problem...

After getting DopeCoin accepted at several retailers and after personally making the worlds first marijuana altcoin purchase at a small head shop in Spain. Nothing happened.

We even received  massive press coverage and I did back-to-back interviews with FOX news and the Huffington Post. Still nothing happened....

It became very clear that it did not matter how many retailers we got on board, the user-base was simply not large enough and the public was not ready to stop using cash and credit cards for this alternative payment method.

We have not only seen this same problem with all of the other marijuana altcoins but also with massive digital payment giants such as Apple Pay who have thousands of retailers, millions of users and billions in advertising budget.

We were too early.

It was at this point that I realised that our business model was flawed.

After 3 months and close to  20k invested into the project I decided to admit my mistake and move on to my next entrepreneurial venture.

I left the DopeCoin project and handed the reigns over to our good friend DopeCoinDude who tirelessly worked away trying to get traction within the industry.

But there was a problem.... I loved this project.

Over the years I had often thought of ways that the DopeCoin project could innovate and I could once again become involved with the project.

That time has now come.

It is my great pleasure to introduce DopeCoin Gold!

This project comes with a brand new blockchain, 6-man development team and a new and innovative way to peg DopeCoin to real world currency.

This new business plan will be revealed over the next couple of weeks and will provide a completely new and unique feature that has not yet been seen in this industry.

What I will reveal at this point is that we believe that this project requires a long-term strategy and commitment. With that being said we will be looking to create a large user-base and will be using our branding and social media expertise to accomplish this goal.

What I can promise is that the days of making false promises and asking the userbase to just wait a few more months at which time we will magically get accepted into dispensaries and take off are over. I for one am sick of these types of statements as I am sure you are as well.

Our first step is to get the current user-base switched over to DopeCoin Gold.

We are working with Bittrex for this relaunch and have moved the wallet to maintenance mode as they swap over to the new version of the coin. The full wallet functionality will be restored on Wednesday at midnight PST however you are encouraged to join in on the feeding frenzy now. https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-DOPE

For those of you who have your coins in your own wallets there is a manual coin swap feature available at www.dopecoin.com and anotherlateminer will make sure you are all taken care of.

There is a deadline to swap your coins by Feb 15th. After this point all remaining DopeCoins from the previous version will be publicly burned and permanently eliminated.

Stay tuned over the next couple of weeks for more exciting updates, brand new bounties and the reveal of our brand new business model.

I'd like to thank everyone involved with the project and am excited to go on this adventure with all of you.

Warm regards,

Dopey.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
The market price is (BUM) so anything that raises the profile will be awesome, we have al stuck it this far and i believe that we can all do well from this.
Yes, it will correct itself is my guess.

Go Dope Coin Gold.......

This is the future
We are the Future
Smoke The Future

Sounds like a song! lol  Grin

Hell even scientists are saying dope is good these days .
Yes, you are actually correct: https://thinkprogress.org/huge-study-refutes-government-marijuana-b6385b7bedeb#.j32sif4ir

Maybe (suggestion) this coin should be used on Silk Road, that would massively increase usability and profile.
We were on SilkRoadReloaded , but they have since closed.

Lol

Gotta have a few uppers with a few downers !! Smiley))))

As always you do!  Grin
Activity: 171
The market price is (BUM) so anything that raises the profile will be awesome, we have al stuck it this far and i believe that we can all do well from this.

Go Dope Coin Gold.......

This is the future
We are the Future
Smoke The Future

Hell even scientists are saying dope is good these days .

Maybe (suggestion) this coin should be used on Silk Road, that would massively increase usability and profile.

Lol

Gotta have a few uppers with a few downers !! Smiley))))
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I imagine the wallet is in maintenance as they rebrand on Bittrex, can't wait to see wha the relaunch will be like.

I think you are in for a nice pleasant surprise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I imagine the wallet is in maintenance as they rebrand on Bittrex, can't wait to see wha the relaunch will be like.

Oh. thanks buddy for confirm it
Activity: 518
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
There will be an official announcement coming out on Monday and all your questions will be answered. Thanks so much for your patience.

Looking forward to this  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
There will be an official announcement coming out on Monday and all your questions will be answered. Thanks so much for your patience.
Activity: 312
Graphic Designer & Programmer
So Dopecoin Gold? What's all this? Smiley
Also are those photos are the site buds drizzled with oil or extra-sucrose producing buds? Do they have anything to do with DCG?

Either way, the update it good but your scroll-hijacking is a bit messed up.
I definitely prefer the old site but change is change! Keep up the work.
i still can't even download a wallet , the wallet links aren't working on my MAC and the pages just judder like an old man with epilepsy and parkinson's
Activity: 180
Is there a bootstrap file available to speed up wallet synchronization with the dopecoin network?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
it would be nice to see DOPE reach 7000 , if pot coin can do it briefly then so can DOPE!!

Hoping to see 2017 through Purple Haze tinted glasses

Smiley)
Happy New Year Everyone!

POT has been pumped primarily with monero money. What are the changes that dope will make it to poloniex in the near future? Remember, smart money dwells only on poloniex and doesnt pleb exchanges and rural areas like ccex.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

I had sell all my dopecoin   Grin

when is the new wallet up an running as i have  plenty of DOPE i want to stash . MAC wallet please.

im not liking the auto traders leading the market down either , this is starting to piss me off, the market went from .0000000060 to 0.000000030 due to single trades then auto traders artificially dropping ASK numbers.

this is crooked and seriously fucking me off!

I would like to call on the creators of DOPE to have faith in their product and buy in to it and raise prices if they can otherwise the consumers will just stay put with pot coin!
when is the new wallet up an running as i have  plenty of DOPE i want to stash . MAC wallet please.

im not liking the auto traders leading the market down either , this is starting to piss me off, the market went from .0000000060 to 0.000000030 due to single trades then auto traders artificially dropping ASK numbers.

this is crooked and seriously fucking me off!

I would like to call on the creators of DOPE to have faith in their product and buy in to it and raise prices if they can otherwise the consumers will just stay put with pot coin!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
it would be nice to see DOPE reach 7000 , if pot coin can do it briefly then so can DOPE!!

Hoping to see 2017 through Purple Haze tinted glasses

Smiley)
Happy New Year Everyone!

I have no doubt DOPE can reach 7000. We are going to work toward that. Expect some really big things in 2017!  Purple Haze tinted glasses yes.
Expect it. We are coming.
Activity: 226
Happy new year to all.....
Jump to: