Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 120. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Whats the point of waiting till monday the delist happens on friday, by then it will be too late.
Activity: 180
I will buy some on Monday, how can you pass up on these prices??  Tripling and Quadrupling your value from this level is small time once Dope regains it's footing here.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is dev serious for the dope coin ? ... nobody it taking intrest about delisting ..... plz take care about this ...

Dopecoin maybe dead if delisting.
Activity: 226
Is dev serious for the dope coin ? ... nobody it taking intrest about delisting ..... plz take care about this ...
Activity: 23
How many places take dope coin for weed?
Activity: 207
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874.
any News with the development guys. 
Sounds like it, the coin has been stagnant for too long caused by all the block chain issues, I know we are close but a full relaunch but it may be too little too late unless Bittrex is contacted by the dope coin creators directly to attempt a change in their perception.

other than that people on here can just buy buy buy , I'm sure if we all chipped in $20 then we could easily a) stop delisting B) bump price c) increase profile of the coin by raising trading volume.

Come on people lets do it.

I'll do my $ today

Well said .... i will do mine also ... let's do all togather like a team
Sounds like it, the coin has been stagnant for too long caused by all the block chain issues, I know we are close but a full relaunch but it may be too little too late unless Bittrex is contacted by the dope coin creators directly to attempt a change in their perception.

other than that people on here can just buy buy buy , I'm sure if we all chipped in $20 then we could easily a) stop delisting B) bump price c) increase profile of the coin by raising trading volume.

Come on people lets do it.

I'll do my $ today
Activity: 20
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Do we have an ETA on v3.0.3 Mac wallet? Tried running v2.0.0 and nothing is syncing "no block source available". Last time I synced was March 2014...

if work is being done at the backend ... then we should all hear from the dev hopefully soon ...

we all just need a little patience ...

#crysx
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Do we have an ETA on v3.0.3 Mac wallet? Tried running v2.0.0 and nothing is syncing "no block source available". Last time I synced was March 2014...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
buying some dope coins.. price is cheap again and waiting for the next pump

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
buying some dope coins.. price is cheap again and waiting for the next pump
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

backend is now built ...

just waiting for the sync to finish - as its a huge blockchain ... and waiting on dopecoindude to contact me ...

will have the whole backend infrastructure ready in a day or two - to help to sync and strengthen the network - in a couple of days ...

seednodes are now hardcoded in the newest wallet - so you will no longer need the dreaded messing with the conf file and looking for addnodes ...

im waiting now - so dopecoindude - lemme know when you can contact ...

#crysx

Do you have a list of active nodes?

not yet ...

#crysx
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
Any update or news?

The wallet was updated to v3.0.3 last week and here's the latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu0Y8Vn_aJ4
Any update or news?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
hi all ...

backend is now built ...

just waiting for the sync to finish - as its a huge blockchain ... and waiting on dopecoindude to contact me ...

will have the whole backend infrastructure ready in a day or two - to help to sync and strengthen the network - in a couple of days ...

seednodes are now hardcoded in the newest wallet - so you will no longer need the dreaded messing with the conf file and looking for addnodes ...

im waiting now - so dopecoindude - lemme know when you can contact ...

#crysx

Do you have a list of active nodes?

Activity: 180
as for the excess coins ... my opinion has been and always will be the same ... put them all in a dev fund - and use them for progression of the project ... web - dev payments - purchases - infrastructure - etc ...
I still insist on burning most of them and saving some as bounty fund (the results of the poll agree with me Smiley) The number is discussable, maybe we should open another poll for it. 6 million is fine, in my opinion.

i express the same opinion when this subject arises - so my opinion wont change Smiley ...

it will be up to you and the community of course - but burning coins as far as im concerned should only be done when exchanging other coins ...

but - again - its the majority consensus ...

ill be working on the backend tomorrow ... so a few things will change - but will be rock solid when its finished ...

#crysx

My opinion is to set-aside a bit for bounties and improvements to DopeCoin and def. burn the rest.  That is my 2 cents.

I wish the DOPE was worth enough that we could auction it off and raise enough money to start a grow op and dispensary.

May your wish be granted  Grin
Jump to: