Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 121. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

backend is now built ...

just waiting for the sync to finish - as its a huge blockchain ... and waiting on dopecoindude to contact me ...

will have the whole backend infrastructure ready in a day or two - to help to sync and strengthen the network - in a couple of days ...

seednodes are now hardcoded in the newest wallet - so you will no longer need the dreaded messing with the conf file and looking for addnodes ...

im waiting now - so dopecoindude - lemme know when you can contact ...

#crysx
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
as for the excess coins ... my opinion has been and always will be the same ... put them all in a dev fund - and use them for progression of the project ... web - dev payments - purchases - infrastructure - etc ...
I still insist on burning most of them and saving some as bounty fund (the results of the poll agree with me Smiley) The number is discussable, maybe we should open another poll for it. 6 million is fine, in my opinion.

i express the same opinion when this subject arises - so my opinion wont change Smiley ...

it will be up to you and the community of course - but burning coins as far as im concerned should only be done when exchanging other coins ...

but - again - its the majority consensus ...

ill be working on the backend tomorrow ... so a few things will change - but will be rock solid when its finished ...

#crysx

My opinion is to set-aside a bit for bounties and improvements to DopeCoin and def. burn the rest.  That is my 2 cents.

I wish the DOPE was worth enough that we could auction it off and raise enough money to start a grow op and dispensary.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
as for the excess coins ... my opinion has been and always will be the same ... put them all in a dev fund - and use them for progression of the project ... web - dev payments - purchases - infrastructure - etc ...
I still insist on burning most of them and saving some as bounty fund (the results of the poll agree with me Smiley) The number is discussable, maybe we should open another poll for it. 6 million is fine, in my opinion.

i express the same opinion when this subject arises - so my opinion wont change Smiley ...

it will be up to you and the community of course - but burning coins as far as im concerned should only be done when exchanging other coins ...

ill be working on the backend tomorrow ... so a few things will change - but will be rock solid when its finished ...

#crysx

My opinion is to set-aside a bit for bounties and improvements to DopeCoin and def. burn the rest.  That is my 2 cents.

Agreed!

Also, thanks for new wallet  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
It may be a good time for dopecoindude to show up and share his opinion Smiley

#crysx
legendary

hi all ...

im posting here to keep up to date with it all ...

interesting to see how this will all pan out ...

#crysx
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
There's a budding industry waiting for DopeCoin across the nation.  Several more states just passed legalized marijuana today.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/8/13520486/marijuana-legalization-california-election-2016
legendary

MANDATORY UPDATE: v3.0.3.0

This update fixes current problems with the chain, it also increases block spacing to 60 seconds to increase the stability and contains multiple small additions and fixes (see below). It is mandatory update, please update your wallets as soon as possible. There is Windows wallet and source code available at the moment, Mac wallet will come soon.

Thanks to Christian (Limx Dev) for compiling Windows binaries!

LINKS:

We have also prepared a fast-sync pack. If you are on the wrong fork and your wallet is stuck or you just want to speed-up your syncing, please follow these steps (don't forget to backup your wallet.dat first):

1. Close wallet.
     2. Go to DopeCoin data folder (see this post for more details).
     3. Delete everything in this folder except your wallet.dat.
     4. Download our latest fast-sync pack.
     5. Extract its contents into DopeCoin data folder.
     6. Run wallet.
     7. Enjoy!

If your wallet can't find connections, add this node to dopecoin.conf:

Code:
addnode=84.215.7.210:32490

BLOCKCHAIN FIXES:

• Set block spacing to 60 seconds (fork at block 1375000)
  • Added checkpoints

GUI UPDATES:

• Reverted to the old coin logo
  • GUI fixes

MISC UPDATES:

• Added RPC calls addnode, stakesplitthreshold, gettxfee
  • Added -wallet option to specify wallet file
  • repairwallet will remove wrong transactions
  • Check only 500 blocks on startup
  • Moved to Qt5
  • Removed IRC
  • Multiple fixes and code cleanup
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
legendary
when will dope wallet works??

Waiting for the guy to compile Mac wallet. Should be done shortly, unfortunately, I can't tell exact time.

Do you need a windows wallet?
See PM.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

Waiting for the guy to compile Mac wallet. Should be done shortly, unfortunately, I can't tell exact time.

Do you need a windows wallet?
legendary

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Jump to: