Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 127. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Guys, I've uploaded the chain (10/15/16): https://www.mediafire.com/?7z0vzg78vw5cizl

Thanks anotherlateminer!  Grin

Thanks a lot!!

Guys, please someone to fix dope client, I really need it Wink

What is wrong w/ the client at the moment ? Wink
Client is syncing fine now, but it is very slow.

It would also be nice if the guys with some scrypt mining equipment help me to check new testnet chain (one graphic card will be enough as the starting difficulty is very low). PM me if you're interested.

with blockchain shared by anotherlateminer client is syncing but with many "not responding", and starting up takes a long time
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Guys, I've uploaded the chain (10/15/16): https://www.mediafire.com/?7z0vzg78vw5cizl

Thanks anotherlateminer!  Grin

Thanks a lot!!

Client is syncing fine now, but it is very slow.

It would also be nice if the guys with some scrypt mining equipment help me to check new testnet chain (one graphic card will be enough as the starting difficulty is very low). PM me if you're interested.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Article should be coming out about Dopecoin in MerryJane.com or hacked.com  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Thanks anotherlateminer!  Grin

Thanks a lot!!

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

Thanks anotherlateminer!  Grin

Thanks a lot!!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
was there a reason for potcoin to go up like it did or was it just speculators? what a nasty dump after  Shocked
Even the people in the potcoin thread dont know whats going on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426324.6300

My view point it was a pump & dump and not much behind it. There needs to be a real team and innovation for mj crypto's to take off.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi guys, do you know why my wallet (Windows wallet V3.0.2.0) is often "not responding" while it sync? it's still sync but very slowly and i can't click anything because the wallet is mostly in "not responding" state.
Give it time, its normal for Busy times.I presonally would get "Not Responding"  allot when I staked my coins, its just another word for "Buffering" As far as I can tell.

Im getting 5 connections on my wallet currently, how many are you getting?

usually only 1 connection. i left it for over 5 hours and no significant change, it still sync very slowly the only way i know it still syncing is every few minutes the block number at the bottom changes.

I have a fresh copy downloading here which seems to be moving quite slowly but it is progressing. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went.
Likewise here.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
after 3 days syncing for 600k blocks im up to date with 8 active connections. really this wallet need a update...takes half an hour just to open the wallet.

missed the sell oportunity because of this lack ...lol

btw nice to see some activity again.... dopecoin could be an very good coin. happy staking

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hi guys, do you know why my wallet (Windows wallet V3.0.2.0) is often "not responding" while it sync? it's still sync but very slowly and i can't click anything because the wallet is mostly in "not responding" state.
Give it time, its normal for Busy times.I presonally would get "Not Responding"  allot when I staked my coins, its just another word for "Buffering" As far as I can tell.

usually only 1 connection. i left it for over 5 hours and no significant change, it still sync very slowly the only way i know it still syncing is every few minutes the block number at the bottom changes.

I have a fresh copy downloading here which seems to be moving quite slowly but it is progressing. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went.
Merit: 500

Merit: 500
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Do we have potential to go supersonic and have a day like Potcoin? Absolutely
I couldn't agree more with this.

Is there an opportunity to even to secure the #2 spot and be the Litecoin of the Marijuana coin industry? Absolutely

With a new team and the proper elements lined up there is no reason not to take the #2 spot. I believe we can do this. Dopey and I will be talking over the next week about a new game plan and vision.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey all, am new to the thread.
Last night I transferred some $DOPE (love this coin just on the basis of the name Tongue) from Bittrex to a newly downloaded wallet on my Mac,
before realizing that the Mac Wallet does not sync. Tried checking on the transfer on the block explorer but it hasn't shown overnight.
Question: Is the block explorer at https://www.blockexperts.com/dope working? Why hasn't my transfer showed up?
I hope I have not lost my dope.
All the best to the Dope team! Looking forward to great things Smiley

You will see the coins in your wallet when the Sync is done. If there were more wallet connections online it would of been much quicker.
Only 3 connections atm according to http://coinofview.com/coin/Dopecoin.html

Thanks for clearing that up. The wallet IS making progress, at this rate will probably finish by the end of this month lol
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey all, am new to the thread.
Last night I transferred some $DOPE (love this coin just on the basis of the name Tongue) from Bittrex to a newly downloaded wallet on my Mac,
before realizing that the Mac Wallet does not sync. Tried checking on the transfer on the block explorer but it hasn't shown overnight.
Question: Is the block explorer at https://www.blockexperts.com/dope working? Why hasn't my transfer showed up?
I hope I have not lost my dope.
All the best to the Dope team! Looking forward to great things Smiley
The reason and explanation given seemed quite vague. They simply state that Potcoin had a new dev team come on board early this year and that they had been working on mobile wallets scheduled for later release (a year of dev time on mobile wallets that are still not released? Is this impressive?)

Additionally, there was talk about recruiting some talent out of Silicon valley and vague rumors of attracting new investment with the possibility of creating additional Potcoin atm's.

I believe this to be a tremendous mistake, the public is simply not ready to start paying in Potcoin or operating off of mobile wallets VS simply using cash, credit or debit. IMO these atm's will collect dust and prove to be a massive loss of investment.

Now what should be noted is the massive volatility and price manipulation still taking place in the crypto-currency alt coin scene. What a crazy marketplace indeed.

This is a pump and dump for the record books and over the course of the next week or so you will watch PotCoin settle back in to it's new "bottom" albeit it will be higher than it's previous level by quite a bit.. Take your profits now on PotCoin would be my recommendation and get ready to reload once things quiet down a bit.

As for DopeCoin, our valuation is still so low that it takes about half a bitcoin to literally turn the marketplace on it's head.

Do we have potential to go supersonic and have a day like Potcoin? Absolutely
Is there an opportunity to even to secure the #2 spot and be the Litecoin of the Marijuana coin industry? Absolutely

Both of these scenarios will require some long-term planning and long-term financial and technical game-plans.

If the DopeCoin project is capable of attracting a committed crypto dev I think we may have a great opportunity to "step back into the ring".

PM me if you know a coin-dev looking to work with a full development team.

Regards,

Dopey
It would be fascinating to hear your opinion and I would love the chance to speak with DopeCoindude (If anyone knows him tell him to hit me up on Skype.)

I'm here!  Grin

Cool man, I will be around all night just pm me.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
If you havn't seen it yet this is the grow we're currently working with and every year it gets bigger.  https://tmblr.co/ZrPADl2B0xsMV

Looking as great as ever!

Harvest starting btw, approx 10,000+ seeds will soon be exclusively under Dopecoin Grow Network Control. You get allot of seed in a single fully pollinated plant. had 2 successful clones, so 5 plants in all. Clones will take another month atleast. My Cloning Rate was very bad this year, will use a humidity dome next time and see if that helps.

Seeds, seeds, seeds for DOPE  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
It would be fascinating to hear your opinion and I would love the chance to speak with DopeCoindude (If anyone knows him tell him to hit me up on Skype.)

I'm here!  Grin
Jump to: