Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 125. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Dopecoin is the only Altcoin with an actual grow op behind it.
Outdoor Bud is sold off every year and injected into Dopecoin market cap.
Large stake holders vote on if we sell Good quality indoor, and at what portion.

The Reserves are indoor Bud. Outdoor Harvest is around October 5th every year.
INVEST IN DOPECOINS!
Monthly Audits prove Whats in the reserves!
The Grow op's get bigger every year!

(copied from comments on some article)

there are a lot of altcoins that are infact growing... GAME.... NAV...NLG...ERC...ETH... to just name a few... better say... Dopecoin is one of the only altcoins that didn't turn out to be scam, that statement would be much better as there are a lot of growing altcoins when they didn't turn out to be scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Dopecoin is the only Altcoin with an actual grow op behind it.
Outdoor Bud is sold off every year and injected into Dopecoin market cap.
Large stake holders vote on if we sell Good quality indoor, and at what portion.

The Reserves are indoor Bud. Outdoor Harvest is around October 5th every year.
INVEST IN DOPECOINS!
Monthly Audits prove Whats in the reserves!
The Grow op's get bigger every year!

(copied from comments on some article)
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
The warning is back on bittrex, if people can increase the trade volume before this coming Friday that would be greatly appreciated.

It would be better if people would also buy and not only dump in order to have a healthy market while increasing daily trading volume at the same time.

I bought some DOPE, it's pretty cheap today.

You sure picked a good time too buy

An excellent time to buy! I actually already had some but I decided to buy more. This coin is still really cheap. You get 10 sellers using this coin and price should be more up into the $10,000,000 USD range or like 5000 satoshi per coin. Things take time so over 1 or 2 years then big things can happen.
The new wallet works much more efficiently.

But the problem is the dark web has found new coins to use. Not much use for DOPE anymore is there?

Precisely what they said about Wendy's, when McDonald's, Burger King, and Jack in the Box, were already in the fast burger market. 

Don't ya love it when mortals dismiss a new business because of the current marketplace?
I do, it's fun to shit all over them  Grin  

https://dopemarket.net
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi sir, do you looking for a portuguese translation?

Pm me if you want this!

All the best to your project!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
The new wallet works much more efficiently.

But the problem is the dark web has found new coins to use. Not much use for DOPE anymore is there?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
No issues using the old wallet?  Can I find the download at www.hempcoin.org?
Old wallet is just slow, but it does the job. You find links to it in the OP.
Activity: 180
No issues using the old wallet?  Can I find the download at www.hempcoin.org?
legendary
Should I wait for the new wallet to launch?  I saw rumblings about problems with the old wallet, so have been hesitant to download it.
You'd rather use old one, it will take time to release new version. All have to be thoroughly tested as it will require a hardfork.
Should I wait for the new wallet to launch?  I saw rumblings about problems with the old wallet, so have been hesitant to download it.
I made some really nice money on DopeCoin yesterday and am now in profit with a HUGE stash of Dope for the future.  I'm a long term holder of dope, I see a bright future for this coin and I'm looking to buy more of it as I can  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
why is dopecoin.com not loading?

It is down. Should have it up again shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
What news? It is just P&D.
We are close to getting things sorted here for some major improvements. That is why the price movement.
why is dopecoin.com not loading?
legendary

You can say whatever you want, but people that bought at 40sats and sold at 480sats are pretty happy now Smiley Btw.. 480 sats is the highest price of Dope sinces years.
It was impossible to sell any significant amount at that price. Anyway, it is nice to see this price movement.
legendary
Activity: 1120

You can say whatever you want, but people that bought at 40sats and sold at 480sats are pretty happy now Smiley Btw.. 480 sats is the highest price of Dope sinces years.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Why big pump on bittrex? Where is the good news link?
Not waiting for slow Poloniex to finally list DOPE -
Just scooped some up at Bittrex.

This article is so dope -  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/dopecoin-cryptocurrency/

Pot does not have a chance with the Dope farming network. Holy Helen...were going to be rich Birtha!!!
 Kiss
Jump to: