Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 128. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello all,

We've had an offer to have DopeCoin written up on:

Snoop Dogg's merryjane.com or hacked.com .  Stay tune for more!  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hey DopeCoin Forum!

My name is Dopey and I created DopeCoin what seems like a lifetime ago.

For some reason, I randomly checked the forum today to see how DopeCoin was doing and began smiling as I looked through the thread and saw some old and new friends still passionate about DopeCoin. Thank you for that.

My later discovery noticed that Potcoin has gone crazy and as a result, we are seeing some interest. Now, we all know that this movement is an artificial and temporary spike in the charts and that there is nothing really substantial going on here that will last due to increased infrastructure.

But what if it wasn't....

Over the last 2 years I have rapidly progressed my development and business management skills and I now have a full-time 5 man development team . With the acquisition of a new crypto coder to work on some wallets, there may the possibility of breathing new life into a project that I really did love. (If you know a crypto coder let me know)

It would be fascinating to hear your opinion and I would love the chance to speak with DopeCoindude (If anyone knows him tell him to hit me up on Skype.)

I wish you all the best and will enjoy watching the feeding frenzy on Bittrex.

Warm regards,

Dopey

Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
The warning is back on bittrex, if people can increase the trade volume before this coming Friday that would be greatly appreciated.

It would be better if people would also buy and not only dump in order to have a healthy market while increasing daily trading volume at the same time.

I bought some DOPE, it's pretty cheap today.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
The warning is back on bittrex, if people can increase the trade volume before this coming Friday that would be greatly appreciated.

It would be better if people would also buy and not only dump in order to have a healthy market while increasing daily trading volume at the same time.

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
my wallet is losing connections habitually. I don't remember when it was full synced, WHY?!?
staked recently? sometimes staking can throw my wallet off a bit. Use some one else's data who is fully sync (Fast pack) or try restarting computer. PM Dopecoin dude and he will direct you too some one that can help you with software related issues.

http://coinofview.com/coin/Dopecoin.html
Coin of view is only detecting around 3 connections at the moment,give it a little while and more connections will come.
My Wallet is all synced btw, not having trouble on my end.

it's doesn't metter, stake on or off, I have 1 connection for minute after start/restart my client. I have instaled latest drivers/netframeworks/SQLs etc. No rootkits/viruses/troyans/malwares/firewalls. Fast pack is taking my wallet to some point in time only and thats all. I can't syncing and staking Smiley
Activity: 314
my wallet is losing connections habitually. I don't remember when it was full synced, WHY?!?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

Has the dev team contacted Bittrex as requested?

I hope they contacted bittrex...
Activity: 318
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

Has the dev team contacted Bittrex as requested?
Activity: 318
Cloning update
These Gel2Root Cells dont work for Crap with Cannabis Cuttings. Took over 8 cuttings with a sharp sterile knife and all eventually died with no roots what so ever. All Ready Went Plan B and using Wilson Rooting Hormone I recently bought with soaked Coco-coir at the swamp grow site .
Atleast the Seed Crop Plants have gotten larger and heavy rains have put an end too the drought.

Update 9/9/2016
Wilson Cloning Stimulant dipped stems and wet coco-coir inside resealable transparent bag looks too be working very well. Plants are not wilting at all and only have a couple days left before roots start growing. I took 7+ Cuttings and if it works may clone more cuttings on site despite growing season ending. The transparent Bag when Closed acts like a Greenhouse in Bad Fall Weather.

Rooting hormone is not needed, it is snake oil.  You can take perfectly good cuttings without using rooting hormone.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

Thank you for the add!
Also, the Dopecoin.com website is back up.

crypto-trade.net is a scam exchange, no one should put there btc or Dope on that exchange .Dopecoin website is still down.

Another bitcoin exchange may have joined the ranks of ripoffs and scams tainting the bitcoin community.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/another-bitcoin-exchange-shuts-little-warning/
03/02/2015
This coincidence of names.
legendary
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

Thank you for the add!

Dopecoindude is back!!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Thank you for the add!
Activity: 182
legendary
I heard that some really impressing News are coming out, very soon? is this true?
Activity: 238
What does checkpoint too old means? Seems like I can't sync correctly with a v3 wallett
Activity: 420

I have problems with lots of the PoS coins. The wallet.dat file gets too big. Each staked block makes the wallet.dat file bigger. Is there some way to clean it up? What I usually do is make a new wallet.dat file with 1 address and send all the other coins over to it. When the PoS coin does not have many miners, I find tons of blocks and wallet.dat gets to be like 10MB which is around when coin wallets start crashing.

Try disabling your antivirus protection and see if it still crashes. Only temporarily disable it to see if that's the root cause of the problem. If so, you'll have to shop around for an antivirus program that doesn't cause the wallet to crash. Windows defender is working for me, which is windows default antivirus program. I had issues with Webroot in the past.
Other recommendations:

1. 'Clean boot' the computer and see if it crashes: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
2. Boot the computer into SAFEMODE with NETWORKING and see if the crashing stops: http://www.wikihow.com/Start-Windows-in-Safe-Mode

Hope this helps fartbags Smiley
legendary
http://grassy-hills-dopecoin.tumblr.com/post/149265802655/mid-august-dopecoin-outdoor-guerrilla-grow
https://twitter.com/Smoking_Feather/status/767321628497813504

Sorry about waiting so long too Register on BTCtalk , I Just Recorded a new video showing off the huge size difference only a couple months can make. I only just started using the Bloom boosting 15-30-15, Chelating agents and Iron Rich Black-strap Molasses . The Chelating Agents will have a synergistic effect with the Mineral Dense Black-strap Molasses and make larger plants than what I was planning on.  Every Year this Guerrilla Grow Spot will get larger as i move in more dirt and Soil Amendments. Those Coconut Fibre Bricks you see me dropping into the bucket of water are $4 a piece and i plan on getting more too increase Soil moisture Retention. I lost allot of plants from animals so far and should of had over 15+ plants, I planted more seeds in the soil and currently using cloning Gel Cells too make new plants from cuttings at the grow site (http://i.imgur.com/gROSlgw.jpg-Pic not mine).   This Sandy Soil In the middle of no where isn't the best too grow In and i've slowly been repairing and amending it back too life.  You will also See in the video I'm using a few Jobes fertiliser Spikes , They contain a Oldschool UREA Based Nitrogen Fertiliser, Heavy Nitrogen Feeders such as cannabis just love UREA ( Ammonia Based Ferts) . I stopped using the Fish Emulsion because of the risk of Attracting animals, and it will also make weird tasting bud if I dont stop using it now.  I've been Growing Outdoors for over 10+ years, I started with Sativa strains and now am doing Indica and Kush plants. Just so you all know, Indica and Kush are short growing plants that grow very well in my cold climate. If i lived in cali or B.C i would have much larger plants due to a much longer growing season and probley would be growing 60/40 sativa/indica hybrids.  
Please Retweet and Like via Tumblr and Twitter! Can you Think of another Cannabis Coin that has its own Outdoor Grow Op every year? This Coin is Insanely undervalued.  I would not be Surprised if Vice MotherBoard did a Story on Alt Coins and included the Cannabis themed Coins just because Vice loves Cannabis.

Is the grow grew well?
Female plants look a healthy Green, half the seedlings were eaten by animals as they were coming out of the dirt and now trying too make up for losses with more seeds and cloning. Still a couple more months left of growing season and these plants are very cold hardy. Please check out my Tumblr Video for more info on this years grow.

No Problem, i think the community can wait for good News... What happend to dopecoindude?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
i'm having a difficulty too - wallet stopped working coupla weeks ago

leave it on for hours and no change   Shocked

If your dopecoin wallet is crashing, check your antivirus protection. Switch to Windows Defender and see if it no longer crashes.

thanks 8-bit, i will try that, tho meanwhile i moved the wallet to my laptop and its staking again
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I have problems with lots of the PoS coins. The wallet.dat file gets too big. Each staked block makes the wallet.dat file bigger. Is there some way to clean it up? What I usually do is make a new wallet.dat file with 1 address and send all the other coins over to it. When the PoS coin does not have many miners, I find tons of blocks and wallet.dat gets to be like 10MB which is around when coin wallets start crashing.

Jump to: