Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 130. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
What is wrong with the wallet?  Mine works version 3.0.2.0.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
So a while ago I got the Dev Version of Coinomi which had dopecoin support... I think I had about 30,000 coins in there. When I went to reinstall  the dev version I found in this thread, it brought in my redd and doge coins but on the dopecoin section it says 0 Not Connected.

So you aren't able to get back on the coinomi version to get your Dope?

Correct. I have 50,000 (or maybe in this case had ) total. 20,000 are on an exchange and 30,000 were in coinomi dev.

Wondering if there is a newer version of the Coinomi Dev. The one I have now says 1.5.20

I have the latest version of the non Dev Coinomi, but that one didn't have dope support.

Interesting. Does 1.5.20 doesn't have Dope support ?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So a while ago I got the Dev Version of Coinomi which had dopecoin support... I think I had about 30,000 coins in there. When I went to reinstall  the dev version I found in this thread, it brought in my redd and doge coins but on the dopecoin section it says 0 Not Connected.

Correct. I have 50,000 (or maybe in this case had ) total. 20,000 are on an exchange and 30,000 were in coinomi dev.

Wondering if there is a newer version of the Coinomi Dev. The one I have now says 1.5.20

I have the latest version of the non Dev Coinomi, but that one didn't have dope support.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter also  Grin
https://twitter.com/DopeCoins
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
DopeCoin End of the month Report ( 06/01/16 )

Sorry for the delay in our monthly report! BUT the action continues in the DOPE world!  We’ve been busy behind the scenes just working away on projects.

• The DopeMarket well be populating the Dopecoin marketplace with its very own seeds.  STILL working out the details here on this project.
  • We're also doing a whole new wallet code base. We have it working on the testnet and just need to work out the problem with it and should have it up and going at that point.
  • Here is a post of our DopeCoin Grow Spot #1 Here. We’ll have more news coming on this shortly.

Finally, we’ll be finally get to burning out the rest of the Dopecoins + talk about bounties and where they should be applied. More to come on this aspect.

Long LIVE Dope!  Grin

Thanks,
DopeCoindude

P.S
Don't forget to check out our Grow Up Tumblr. Plenty of pictures of the Dope on Dopecoin!
http://grassy-hills-dopecoin.tumblr.com/
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Thanks Dopey
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Whats going on with dopecoin?

Sorry, been so quiet. Been super busy with some other daily life issues ,but everything is on track.

No Report?
What about the new wallet? Wasn´t there only a little problem to fix? Is there still a release?
What about all the plans dopecoindude was talking about?

I'll update this in the report this weekend. Sorry, its so delayed!

Is this coin dead?

Never dead! if anyone knows any good merchants who would like to see on our marketplace do let us know also.

Are there growing plants right now and what happend to all the buds that previewed/were shown in the reports?

This month audit should be ready in a couple days. Videos of outdoor grow in a month or two.  Everything is on track. I'll give an update shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Whats going on with dopecoin?

No Report?
What about the new wallet? Wasn´t there only a little problem to fix? Is there still a release?
What about all the plans dopecoindude was talking about?

Is this coin dead?

Are there growing plants right now and what happend to all the buds that previewed/were shown in the reports?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Cant find Dopecoin on Cryptopia votelist anymore may have to resubmit https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote

I'll resubmit to cryptopia.co.nz.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Cant find Dopecoin on Cryptopia votelist anymore may have to resubmit https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Does the monthly report come out this weekend?

Should be shortly yes.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Does the monthly report come out this weekend?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Things are still pretty early. If BTC goes to $2000 and gets all over the news then we might have a good chance to hire a new developer and pay them with that DOPE every 2 weeks.

We could also auction off part of it one day then have USD to spend on something.

I actually believe in this also. Good point you've raised.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Things are still pretty early. If BTC goes to $2000 and gets all over the news then we might have a good chance to hire a new developer and pay them with that DOPE every 2 weeks.

We could also auction off part of it one day then have USD to spend on something.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I'll be discussing the next phase of burning of the coins as the community seems to be all board with this.

I would vote to give them all to dopecoindude over a 5 year plan. Other people could get in on them too if they want to be important members who do important things like dopecoindude does.

If you burn them, they are gone forever. Is there really any point in burning them for real! I trust dopecoindude to hold them for the future. They can always be burnt in the future one day.

Honestly, I don't want any I'd rather it go to solid dev. team and make this coin the premier coin that is should be.  If the community votes not to burn and for me to hold them, on say a paper wallet so be it.
legendary

I think things like, what if this coin gets popular and a few legit devs actually want to get involved for a payment of a million DOPE paid out over a year or two. We can't do that if we burn them. It might be better to keep them frozen in a paper wallet.

legendary

I guess it is ok if you burn them since there was the mintpal theft. We shouldn't rush the decision though. Once they are burnt, they are gone forever.

Jump to: