Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 136. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
im back bby  Cool
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi guys, can you add fresh bootstrap file on dopecoin.com? thx! Smiley

Just tossed a fresh bootstrap up on amazon cloud.
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/hjDuJrYfomDVSRkXAemgrykIZkoB6BKFT03JocnTS97?ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy

That should get you up and running.

Thank you Rdyoung! the more help we get the more things happen.

Might be reporting the monthly report earlier expected ( as I'll be traveling ) ,but expect an audit update also.
Activity: 314

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/hjDuJrYfomDVSRkXAemgrykIZkoB6BKFT03JocnTS97?ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy

Yeah, THX a lot!!
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Hi guys. is there a 420 party aka pump planned? its around the corner and makes me wonder if its a good time to be picking up more now.
legendary
Activity: 994

Activity: 314
Activity: 325
People, it's enough now.
Please stop talking about how good is Dopecoin and remind everyone what is being done, because it makes the price go up.
I'm waiting for another coin to go up and have some little BTC to get more Dope, so, if you want to write something here,
please FUD Smiley

Yes, the more FUD the better  Grin

Currently, seeking some funding for DopeCoin infrastructure and close to landing it.  This is separate from investments into the Grow Op/Business aspect.  We have some pretty cool stuff coming down the pipeline once we sort out our wallet and get lined up.

The word your looking for is HYPE. FUD=Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. Unless your wanting to tank the price so you grab some cheaper DOPE, if so, carry on. I have some buy orders/support going down to 30sats so bring on the crash Smiley

The word I'm looking for is DYDOMBO (dump your dope on my buy order) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
People, it's enough now.
Please stop talking about how good is Dopecoin and remind everyone what is being done, because it makes the price go up.
I'm waiting for another coin to go up and have some little BTC to get more Dope, so, if you want to write something here,
please FUD Smiley

Currently, seeking some funding for DopeCoin infrastructure and close to landing it.  This is separate from investments into the Grow Op/Business aspect.  We have some pretty cool stuff coming down the pipeline once we sort out our wallet and get lined up.

The word your looking for is HYPE. FUD=Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. Unless your wanting to tank the price so you grab some cheaper DOPE, if so, carry on. I have some buy orders/support going down to 30sats so bring on the crash Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
People, it's enough now.
please FUD Smiley

People, it's enough now.
please FUD Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Also do not forget, if I'm not mistaken, that it is the only unmoderated thread from all weedcoins. So you can easily spread FUD here and your post won't be deleted!  Cheesy

This is correct . From day 1 we've been unmoderated.

It's also the only weed coin with people still talking on the forum.

Not too mention has actual Cannabis Bud and Grow Op's so its like a business. Allot of the other Cannabis themed coins have nothing to do with cannabis and are essentially faking it too make it. The Monthly Dope Reserves Audit is usually around now so looking forward too a likely boost in dopecoin price.

This is a very good point.  The goal is to spread into the areas that matter . The other weedcoin themes don't even know what they have going on tbh.  At least we report what we have going on.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Also do not forget, if I'm not mistaken, that it is the only unmoderated thread from all weedcoins. So you can easily spread FUD here and your post won't be deleted!  Cheesy

It's also the only weed coin with people still talking on the forum.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Just grabbed up a small block of DOPE Smiley looks quite promising and I like the monthly reports Cheesy

Thanks l8nit3 should be a good payoff!  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
When will there be a POPEcoin?  Grin

You never know someday soon Tongue
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
You know guys, this dopecoin thread is great!
I've been holding for more than a year now, and I think like many of us also, but just a very few people have spread low energy.
I can't tell the same about almost any other coin.

Dope, live long and prosper Smiley

Thanks Cryptomass!

There will be a big payoff for the people who are the long-term holders of DOPE. Things are moving very nicely!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
You know guys, this dopecoin thread is great!
I've been holding for more than a year now, and I think like many of us also, but just a very few people have spread low energy.
I can't tell the same about almost any other coin.

Dope, live long and prosper Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Just grabbed up a small block of DOPE Smiley looks quite promising and I like the monthly reports Cheesy
There are also plenty of good things coming, but at first we have to release a new stable wallet. Still can't say how much time will it take.

Hi.
Is the option of changing to another base code taken into account?
Hello. Yes, we'll be most likely moving to Blackcoin codebase with saving all the existent features and an addition of privacy layer.

P.S. I just noticed the block explorer is down.
It's not good, it would be nice if dopecoindude takes care of it.

All the best.
mass
Thank you!
Jump to: