Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 133. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
is there an active block explorer?

I need to renew that. It seems to have expired.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Long LIVE Dope!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
is there an active block explorer?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
DopeCoin End of the month Report ( 05/01/16 )

And the action continues in the DOPE world!  We’ve been busy behind the scenes just working away on projects!

• The DopeMarket well be populating the Dopecoin marketplace with its very own seeds.  We are working out the details now and you’ll be able to purchase seeds from our own harvest with Dopecoin. More to come on this.
  • We're also doing a whole new wallet code base. This is still in the works and will have further updates as they come in.
  • Here is what is going on with the current Grow Op as we have our April Audit update on video Here. With more news coming on this shortly.

Finally, we will be listing the # of Dopecoins needed to finish a couple of projects that are already done like the Android app and a couple of other things. We’ll list them shortly then start the process of burning the rest of the Dopecoins.

Long LIVE Dope!  Grin

Thanks,
DopeCoindude

P.S
Don't forget to check out our Grow Up Tumblr. Plenty of pictures of the Dope!
http://grassy-hills-dopecoin.tumblr.com/

Keep up the good work!  Wink

Thank you Pastafarian!  we are always one with SativaCoin!
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

And the action continues in the DOPE world!  We’ve been busy behind the scenes just working away on projects!

• The DopeMarket well be populating the Dopecoin marketplace with its very own seeds.  We are working out the details now and you’ll be able to purchase seeds from our own harvest with Dopecoin. More to come on this.
  • We're also doing a whole new wallet code base. This is still in the works and will have further updates as they come in.
  • Here is what is going on with the current Grow Op as we have our April Audit update on video Here. With more news coming on this shortly.

Finally, we will be listing the # of Dopecoins needed to finish a couple of projects that are already done like the Android app and a couple of other things. We’ll list them shortly then start the process of burning the rest of the Dopecoins.

Long LIVE Dope!  Grin

Thanks,
DopeCoindude

P.S

Keep up the good work!  Wink
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Long LIVE Dope!  Grin

Thanks,
DopeCoindude

P.S
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Tried installing the latest wallet and errors out with
"error loading blkindex.dat"
 Win 8.1 64bit

probably corrupt file. working fine on my wallet. replace it if u have a bootstrap copy or delete the block files but NOT the wallet.dat file and just resync

Did you figure it out ?

I deleted the blkindex file and the wallet now runs, but wont sync , its starts to sync and then the blocks remaining bar freezes. says 1 connection to the network. Is there a conf file to fix or something?

restarting the wallet will usually help it move along, nodes and a 'fast sync pac' are listed in the OP. also, look here
                                                                                                             https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10077079
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
 Win 8.1 64bit

probably corrupt file. working fine on my wallet. replace it if u have a bootstrap copy or delete the block files but NOT the wallet.dat file and just resync

Did you figure it out ?

I deleted the blkindex file and the wallet now runs, but wont sync , its starts to sync and then the blocks remaining bar freezes. says 1 connection to the network. Is there a conf file to fix or something?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
 Win 8.1 64bit

Did you figure it out ?
 Win 8.1 64bit

only 3 connections on the network? even after i added the nodes you guys have listed here...

Huh
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
 Win 8.1 64bit
Hello Dopers Smiley

any bootstrap download available?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Also, I was thinking and wanted to ask the community - if we set-up our own store so to speak to help 'seed' the dopemarket.net  - marketplace - with say vapes , or some other product you would spend your DOPE on what would it be ?  Thx all.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
So the majority wants to save some coins for the development. What amount do you want to keep?

This is a good question .

I would make a checklist with things that need to be done (and to be refunded to you and the others) and get the total amount.
If it is what people want then, burn the rest.

The more I think about it how about an open google spreadsheet around this.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
So it looks like the community has decided the following:

Save a bit for the bounties and burn the rest

So we'll come up with some arbitrary numbers and move forward with this particular request. Another Grow Op audit is in the works along with the monthly report.  Hopefully, we can start to speed some things up and get Dopecoin in a good position.  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Happy 420 to all my weed friends, roll up the biggest, fattest, skunkiest blunt you possible can!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Smart man Smiley
Activity: 1008
Happy 420 to all my weed friends, roll up the biggest, fattest, skunkiest blunt you possible can!!!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
The transition of DOPE from NVC codebase to BLK is almost done, but there an issue that needs to be resolved - new client fails to check "old" block signatures and so they're not accepted. It works fine on a new testnet though.

Excellent!  Grin

HAPPY 420 ALL MY FELLOW DOPERS!
Jump to: