Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 134. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
The transition of DOPE from NVC codebase to BLK is almost done, but there an issue that needs to be resolved - new client fails to check "old" block signatures and so they're not accepted. It works fine on a new testnet though.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
So the majority wants to save some coins for the development. What amount do you want to keep?

This is a good question .

I would make a checklist with things that need to be done (and to be refunded to you and the others) and get the total amount.
If it is what people want then, burn the rest.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
So the majority wants to save some coins for the development. What amount do you want to keep?

This is a good question .
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I think you should continue to swap the coins forever. It's not like anyone claims any of it, do they?

If you want coins for a bounty then hardfork the coin and add in extra coins.

edit: where you the "other opinion" vote ?

Yes, it was me
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello,

I suggest to keep it all and put it into development.

Yes, we have an android app. we have to pay for and don't have the funds so we could list something like this for people to vote on if they want us to use the funds for it. Let the community vote on what features they want us to work on.

Maybe could be hired someone who can work full time or on a project basis.
Also I don't know if Dopecoindude, Aaron, Anotherlateminer and everyone else is working on Dope is getting paid for doing it, but I think it would be fair if they did.

I've used my own pocket money to keep DopeCoin going and would love to work on it full-time and I know AnotherLateminer/Aaron would love to I bet. Be great to have a full time dev. helping I agree.

I would rather see Dope's value increasing because it is an outstanding product (I know it is already, but every little hand helps Smiley ), not because we burn coins.
It's abundance energy vs scarcity energy, if we want to look at it from an esoteric point of view.

Like I've always said this is a long-term play. DopeCoin is going to set-up the necessary infrastructure to push products in a private way to the people who want to spend their DOPE.  I hear what your saying regarding the burn. In the long run burning some coin is good for the coin.

My two cents.

Thanks very helpful feedback!  Grin

edit: where you the "other opinion" vote ?
I suggest to keep it all and put it into development.

Maybe could be hired someone who can work full time or on a project basis.
Also I don't know if Dopecoindude, Aaron, Anotherlateminer and everyone else is working on Dope is getting paid for doing it, but I think it would be fair if they did.

I would rather see Dope's value increasing because it is an outstanding product (I know it is already, but every little hand helps Smiley ), not because we burn coins.
It's abundance energy vs scarcity energy, if we want to look at it from an esoteric point of view.

My two cents.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
option 2

and i would save around 10 million coins and split that in 2 sections:

5 million for bountys, contests, faucets, fun stuff
5 million for development or future fund (sponsoring good projects, AI )

Thanks for the suggestions. Option #2 seems to winning out so far.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
option 2

and i would save around 10 million coins and split that in 2 sections:

5 million for bountys, contests, faucets, fun stuff
5 million for development or future fund (sponsoring good projects, AI )
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Finally, we want feedback from the community as we want to burn the 24 million outstanding Dopecoins we have. What does the community want to do ?
27 million left. Save 3-4 million for bounties and burn remaining coins. Or just burn them all, 1.5 years was enough for the swap Smiley

Good correction!

I chose the second option to make Dope more sustainable in the future. But let the community decide on the amount you should save.
Agree with you. voted also for second opinion...

Another vote for option #2
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Finally, we want feedback from the community as we want to burn the 24 million outstanding Dopecoins we have. What does the community want to do ?
27 million left. Save 3-4 million for bounties and burn remaining coins. Or just burn them all, 1.5 years was enough for the swap Smiley

Good correction!

I chose the second option to make Dope more sustainable in the future. But let the community decide on the amount you should save.
Agree with you. voted also for second opinion...
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Good correction!

Yes, the amounts for bounties can be decided also.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

Good correction!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Good correction!
legendary
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
DopeCoin End of the month Report ( 04/01/16 )

And the action continues in the DOPE world!  We’ve been busy behind the scenes just working away on projects and with some major push going into 2016! 4/20 is approaching so snatch up some DOPE!

• The DopeMarket is coming out of a Beta! And we'll start to onboarding DOPE merchants. Have something to sell for DOPE ? Check it out.  Also, we are going to introduce the world’s first Shapeshift of WeedCoins in the next iteration of the marketplace.  This will allow people to go in and out of their favorite weedcoins as they please!
  • We're also doing a whole new wallet code base , all based on BlackCoin. We are going to release a "blank" version with no new features at first. Then we'll move to POSv3. Blackcoin dev is working on a new release based on Bitcoin 0.11. When it is done we move the code to its base.
  • Here is what is going on with the current Grow Op as we have our March Audit update on video Here. With more news coming on this shortly.

Long LIVE Dope! and happy 4/20 coming up!  Grin

Thanks,
DopeCoindude

P.S
Don't forget to check out our Grow Up Tumblr. Plenty of pictures of the Dope!
http://grassy-hills-dopecoin.tumblr.com/
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello!

How's it going everybody.

I'm trying to get back into crypto game.

Any pools I can get payout as DOPE?

Good to see you alive and breathing!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
http://www.countmycrypto.com/ - Found this nifty tool that had dopecoin in it.

is it working for you? i was using it but abt 2 weeks ago it went dysfunctional, and still is.

alternative here
http://cryptofolio.info/

what do you think concerning possible security issues that might arise from using these sites?
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Tonight I dreamt of a big green candle on Dope's chart, could this be a prophecy? Smiley

P.S.
Probably some moderator will delete this as OT, but never mind.

You never know..  Grin
Jump to: