Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 137. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Hi.
Is the option of changing to another base code taken into account?
P.S. I just noticed the block explorer is down.

All the best.
mass
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When will there be a POPEcoin?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Just grabbed up a small block of DOPE Smiley looks quite promising and I like the monthly reports Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
The Dopecoin thread is not self-moderated, so it has to be mprep who deleted your message Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994

Strange stuff wasn't me that deleted it.

It simply said "Awesome" in response to your talking to gnasher.
Didn't think so, you don't seem like the type.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
Is there a way to contact them via Bitcointalk?

The only avenue I am 100% certain of is reddcointalk.org, @gnasher is the one you want to reach out to.
Well, Reddcoin is moving from the Litecoin codebase to Bitcoin. Thanks for the contact, I had a nice talk with Gnasher.

Awesome, team work makes the dream work.

Last post was deleted. Why? No clue.
Dopecoin

Which post was deleted let me know.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

The only avenue I am 100% certain of is reddcointalk.org, @gnasher is the one you want to reach out to.
Well, Reddcoin is moving from the Litecoin codebase to Bitcoin. Thanks for the contact, I had a nice talk with Gnasher.

Dopecoin

Which post was deleted let me know.
legendary

Dopecoin
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
rat4 also told me that he's working on updating Blackcoin with Bitcoin Core codebase, and it seems to be a smart move.

There is a proposition to fork Blackcoin, add secure messaging and anonymous transactions as a first step. So we'll get rid of these syncing and staking issues and will have more stable client.

Reddcoin is doing the same thing. Unless you want to switch the POS algorithm away from POSV you might consider helping redd.
legendary
rat4 also told me that he's working on updating Blackcoin with Bitcoin Core codebase, and it seems to be a smart move.

There is a proposition to fork Blackcoin, add secure messaging and anonymous transactions as a first step. So we'll get rid of these syncing and staking issues and will have more stable client.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
What do you, guys, think about moving to the Blackcoin codebase?

+ i'm BLK bagholder and big supporter since 2 years, wallet and pos model works flawless ...all the time. seems rat4 know what he do
legendary
What do you, guys, think about moving to the Blackcoin codebase?
legendary
Anyone else having an issue syncing the wallet?
I have tried deleting peer.dat as well hunting down a list of nodes and adding them to the conf.

Any help would be appreciated

edit: I fear I may be on a fork, going to resync the wallet from the blk*.dat and see what happens.
@dopecoindude @anotherlateminer, is there something that can be done in the code to help prevent this from happening?

Hi Rdyoung,
we are changing a lot of the wallet code as we speak to prevent these type of issues. There will be some really good updates coming soon to help this. Thanks for letting us know.

I figured as much Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I have tried deleting peer.dat as well hunting down a list of nodes and adding them to the conf.

edit: I fear I may be on a fork, going to resync the wallet from the blk*.dat and see what happens.
@dopecoindude @anotherlateminer, is there something that can be done in the code to help prevent this from happening?
restarting my computer some times fix's Sync issues for me

I had forgotten about that aspect that does seem to work.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

restarting my computer some times fix's Sync issues for me
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Hi Rdyoung,
we are changing a lot of the wallet code as we speak to prevent these type of issues. There will be some really good updates coming soon to help this. Thanks for letting us know.
Jump to: