Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 148. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Dopecoin.com is down.

Links in the OP need to be updated for the latest wallet and fast sync pack.

Any word on a payment gateway?

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I'd like to buy Dopecoin from Poloniex. It's still only in Bittrex and I don't trust that exchange. You should do something about new exchanges. Roll Eyes
I completely agree. Have you filled that form in?

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Works very DOPE thanks Aaron!  Grin

Sorry, things have been quiet folks with the holidays things tend to slow down ,but expect things to pick up Smiley

Sweet man.  That totally worked.  Never could get 3.0.1.0 to synch at all, no matter what I did.   New version with bootstrap worked like a charm.   

What's new and exciting brother?   
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
I'd like to buy Dopecoin from Poloniex. It's still only in Bittrex and I don't trust that exchange. You should do something about new exchanges. Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Will upload a new fast start pack shortly.
new wallet not synching.  no connections.

haven't been able to get the last wallet to synch for some time.  I would get connections, and it would download a few blocks and then just stop dead.

Followed altcoincenter's suggestions in OP.  nada. 

maybe we could get an up to date fast sync pack?
legendary
Nice to see the bug fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Splash screen for new wallet 3.0.2.0 still shows old 3.0.1.0 version

Yes we'll update that in the update later today.

Thanks Aaron for the update and help on this!  Grin

Edit: what do you people think about this ?
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/justin-trudeau-has-officially-ordered-canadas-justice-minister-to-start-weed-legalization-process?utm_source=vicefbca

Yes we'll update that in the update later today.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
OK there was a bug in the coin we forked from, new code on github and windows wallet here: https://www.mediafire.com/?ifdawh5smb0028n

Edit: to be clear, you need to download the new wallet to receive new blocks, you can see the code change on github, it was a simple fix (once found)

Edit2: bittrex have been informed, mac wallet later, further updates for checkpoints later.

Edit3: No need to delete chain etc, just replace exe (a member asked so thought I better say here)
Seems wallet is stuck at block 1049039 for 2-3 days now.. any word on this?

Looking into it now
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Seems wallet is stuck at block 1049039 for 2-3 days now.. any word on this?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
did it, polo would be nice for dope.
Done also  Grin
legendary

With the beating that the altcoins have taken over the last few months this is THE time to start acquiring the coins that you feel have long term potential. Let dollar cost averaging do its thing and buy what you can as you can, eventually those coins that are/will lead the pack will start to climb once again.

could not agree more Smiley and dope is one of those coins i will hold now.

Thanks Croxx & rdyoung for stayin in there with us. We are just at the beginning!

The 'Golden Age' Of weedcoins hasn't even started yet.  Weedcoins are a long-term play, if you here for short term gains you might be in for a surprise.

I was forced to sideline my weedcoin market making asset, had to pickup another job to make ends meet. Now that I am getting settled in with the hours at this one and what days I have off I am considering taking it off the sidelines. POT, CCN and CANN can be arbitraged between bitt/cryptsy/polo, if we can get DOPE on 1 or both of the other exchanges we can arb it for profit along with the others. I also have some work to do on the LGS site, add a link to coinomi for the coins it supports already as well as when they roll the DOPE integration into production.
It'll be nice if everyone here asks Polo to add DOPE. The form can be found here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

With the beating that the altcoins have taken over the last few months this is THE time to start acquiring the coins that you feel have long term potential. Let dollar cost averaging do its thing and buy what you can as you can, eventually those coins that are/will lead the pack will start to climb once again.

could not agree more Smiley and dope is one of those coins i will hold now.

Thanks Croxx & rdyoung for stayin in there with us. We are just at the beginning!

The 'Golden Age' Of weedcoins hasn't even started yet.  Weedcoins are a long-term play, if you here for short term gains you might be in for a surprise.

I was forced to sideline my weedcoin market making asset, had to pickup another job to make ends meet. Now that I am getting settled in with the hours at this one and what days I have off I am considering taking it off the sidelines. POT, CCN and CANN can be arbitraged between bitt/cryptsy/polo, if we can get DOPE on 1 or both of the other exchanges we can arb it for profit along with the others. I also have some work to do on the LGS site, add a link to coinomi for the coins it supports already as well as when they roll the DOPE integration into production.

Yes, I hear you . I've ran into the same thing for myself. Everything looks good on what you are doing Rdyoung. Glad to hear things are still progressing!
Jump to: