Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 156. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
done hows it look?
So DOPE Beautiful  Cheesy
i am the pope of dope now and forever miner you want to be my cardinal ?

Hahaha Tongue  yes.

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
done hows it look?
So DOPE Beautiful  Cheesy
i am the pope of dope now and forever miner you want to be my cardinal ?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
The Pope Of Dope
done hows it look?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

see if this works:

Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.0]Dope[color=green]Coin[/color][/url]. Freedom Is Not Enough.[/b]
[i]First weed-related coin. Secure. Fast. Green.[/i]
The Pope Of Dope
The Pope Of Dope
Speaking of pictures....I never shared these designs for the DOPEbabes t-shirts for the DOPEbabes team we were working on ( and now getting back together ) .

add a qr signature the shape of a leaf that directs them to site

Yes, you know that is a good idea. So they have QR in the shape of Pot Leaf and they can get tips in DOPE for wearing it around  Grin
for every person that visits they get a commission of dope
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Speaking of pictures....I never shared these designs for the DOPEbabes t-shirts for the DOPEbabes team we were working on ( and now getting back together ) .

Yes, you know that is a good idea. So they have QR in the shape of Pot Leaf and they can get tips in DOPE for wearing it around  Grin
The Pope Of Dope

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
other thing to take into strong consideration when looking at the stats on http://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt
is that the calculations of profitability are based on dump prices of short term strategy investors.

This coin is still very new and it's value is will increase exponentially within the coming weeks/months/years.

Hey Abramsaro,  strange link goes to a food channel Tongue

But,  I get your gist. Like I've always said DopeCoin is a long term play. The price/volumn will increase exponentially withing the next few months to year.
fw i spoke to him about it before my disappearance he thinks we're another shitcoin cuz of out price range >.>

MaryJ ( aka Adam ) said this ?  Huh
ya i asked his opinion he said "there will never be a legit weed coin like maryj unlike the other weed coins maryj has real devs and real value all other weed coins are just scamming shitcoins" this was after i sold my mary for dope too lol he kept deleting my posts for no reason afterthat

Now that you mention I do recall something to that effect. Then he went crazy and was deleting your posts so you sold everything. Wow.
The Pope Of Dope
i still love this ahhahahaaha i found it my messages

Oh man that was legendary! I remember when DASH community went absolute ape shit over that LOLz didn't you get banned ?  Cheesy
yes ahahahhaahaa for 2 weeks then a made a smurf
The Pope Of Dope
other thing to take into strong consideration when looking at the stats on http://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt
is that the calculations of profitability are based on dump prices of short term strategy investors.

This coin is still very new and it's value is will increase exponentially within the coming weeks/months/years.

But,  I get your gist. Like I've always said DopeCoin is a long term play. The price/volumn will increase exponentially withing the next few months to year.
fw i spoke to him about it before my disappearance he thinks we're another shitcoin cuz of out price range >.>

ya i asked his opinion he said "there will never be a legit weed coin like maryj unlike the other weed coins maryj has real devs and real value all other weed coins are just scamming shitcoins" this was after i sold my mary for dope too lol he kept deleting my posts for no reason afterthat
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Oh man that was legendary! I remember when DASH community went absolute ape shit over that LOLz didn't you get banned ?  Cheesy
The Pope Of Dope

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

The Pope Of Dope

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Jump to: