Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 157. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
other thing to take into strong consideration when looking at the stats on http://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt
is that the calculations of profitability are based on dump prices of short term strategy investors.

This coin is still very new and it's value is will increase exponentially within the coming weeks/months/years.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
So it looks like that guy claims to be the only true and honest weedcoin dev. Sounds a bit silly.

Totally lost a lot respect for MaryJ Sad

And who deletes messages ?  that is like the biggest no-no  . Only if it was spamming I get it.
It's the curse of self-moderation.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
So it looks like that guy claims to be the only true and honest weedcoin dev. Sounds a bit silly.

Totally lost a lot respect for MaryJ Sad

And who deletes messages ?  that is like the biggest no-no  . Only if it was spamming I get it.
legendary
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I keep getting deleted on Maryj's thread very odd stuff does Adam have something against DOPE ?
What do you post there?

he was claiming he reached out to all 'weedcoins' and they are all scams I went there to tell him we have no beef or war with them and was reachout a nice friendly hand this is what I said...and what was deleted...

Hi Adam Garrity!

I like the post as it shows reasons why I left the Cann dev team and started maryj.

I come in PEACE!  Grin I had no idea you were on the Cann Dev. Team interesting news.

I tried to work with all the other weed" coins but they failed the test so badly I had to create one that would actually want to be used in the industry and not just manipulate exchange markets.

I'm not sure if you've ever reached out to us or vice versa ,but I'm unaware of any anomosity between the DOPE community and MaryJ ? Please, let me correct the record because the way I look at it all of us should help each other out in some fashion. Just sending out a olive branch , or pot leaf to the MaryJ community and say we are AT PEACE no war between our coins I hope  Grin

MaryJ has always been rock solid IMHO.  We should do a JOINT giveway someday  Grin
legendary
I keep getting deleted on Maryj's thread very odd stuff does Adam have something against DOPE ?
What do you post there?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dopecoin Breeding Project. Pollen, Vial and Brush. Grow Network . anon grower.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
heres some more names for website
Dopedealer.com
DopeBazaar.com
These names are already taken.
nu :C

Some good names taken for sure :/
But, there are others I see out there.
DopeMarket.info    - 5 (16.1%)
Dopemarkets.com    - 5 (16.1%)
Dopemarket.net    - 4 (12.9%)

These ones are pretty good, in my opinion.

Some domains are cheap enough, why not collect some funds and buy 5 or 10 of them, after the first year the ones that don't get that many hits can be left to expire.

Could be a good idea . I'll work with Aaron this weekend in getting the bounty page sorted so there are some actionable bounties to work toward.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
lets start a charity with dope for cancer patients etc. our motto will be "Bring hope with the power of Dope"

I actually think this is a great idea . I want to add this to the road map also. Thanks Tearz.

We are just getting infrastructure sorted out for DOPE e.g., android wallet , our own branded merchant system , DOPE grows many more things coming ...
legendary
Activity: 994
Dopedealer.com
DopeBazaar.com

Some domains are cheap enough, why not collect some funds and buy 5 or 10 of them, after the first year the ones that don't get that many hits can be left to expire.
legendary
Dopedealer.com
DopeBazaar.com

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
lets start a charity with dope for cancer patients etc. our motto will be "Bring hope with the power of Dope"
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dopedealer.com
DopeBazaar.com

The Pope Of Dope
Dopedealer.com
DopeBazaar.com
legendary
Dopedealer.com
DopeBazaar.com
legendary
Activity: 994
Announcing http://letsgetstaking.com, offering bootstraps and quickstart packs for a growing list of POS coins as well as the option to purchase almost any POS coin for fiat via PP/Google wallet/Circle/etc.
The Pope Of Dope
Dopedealer.com
DopeBazaar.com
and my fav
Dopeporium.com
The Pope Of Dope
are we gonna have a built in market like shadowcash? that would be kick ass