Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 155. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Hello all,

wallet question:

wallet version: 3.0.1.0-supr
Transaction ID: 64b5e553fed7fa4db92f365ca341fc33a5e60114b527681321084960f56410b4

I attempted to move 100k dope on 9/23 and they have still yet to arrive at destination  Cry

ideas?

thanks,
john

Something is funky. The txid you posted leads to a generation transaction from POW.
https://www.blockexperts.com/dope/height/64b5e553fed7fa4db92f365ca341fc33a5e60114b527681321084960f56410b4

The address in the image you provided hasn't seen a tx since may.
https://www.blockexperts.com/dope/address/4FgapFmiCbeBjwfCHZF9VSLZr9hZzUwRPM

I have no clue whats going on, this is as far as my research skills can take me at the moment.

I know, very odd indeed. I initially checked the explorer & saw the same result hence why I posted here.

The 4Fgap address is a bittrex address.

I wasn't around for the previous versions of this coins wallet. Is it possible your on a fork? You might try deleting everything in your data folder except for your wallet.dat and your conf if you have one and resync. I can toss up a recent bootstrap for you to use if you need it. If your on a fork, a fresh sync will get those coins back and get you on the right chain if that is indeed the issue.

Went ahead and tossed one up on amazon cloud. Feel free to grab it if you need it.
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/KNbwZIxmwPMaQm6OYBaGbD8Cn2H3PYC06ny0v9gxCNj?ref_=cd_share_link_copy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hello all,

wallet question:

Transaction ID: 64b5e553fed7fa4db92f365ca341fc33a5e60114b527681321084960f56410b4

I attempted to move 100k dope on 9/23 and they have still yet to arrive at destination  Cry

ideas?

thanks,
john

Something is funky. The txid you posted leads to a generation transaction from POW.
https://www.blockexperts.com/dope/height/64b5e553fed7fa4db92f365ca341fc33a5e60114b527681321084960f56410b4

I have no clue whats going on, this is as far as my research skills can take me at the moment.

I know, very odd indeed. I initially checked the explorer & saw the same result hence why I posted here.

The 4Fgap address is a bittrex address.
legendary
Activity: 994
Hello all,

wallet question:

I attempted to move 100k dope on 9/23 and they have still yet to arrive at destination  Cry

ideas?

thanks,
john

legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hello all,

wallet question:

ideas?

thanks,
john
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I don't remember when my buy was...Cheesy

How much DOPE did you buy ?  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dopecoin is now listed on CoinGecko:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dopecoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I don't remember when my buy was...Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Are there any plans to bring Dopecoin-Poker back online?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wi2fvnaMjs

This would be great... Grin
I doubt if there would be enough players.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
slot machines too with the grandprize a discount at dope markets
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

Are there any plans to bring Dopecoin-Poker back online?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wi2fvnaMjs

This would be great... Grin
The Pope Of Dope
So far SRR seems to be a mere shadow of the original. Unsure if its possible to 'PM' the vendor, but there arent very many on there yet anyways. Likely most are too gun shy after so many busts through tor.
i say we each get free samples of dopewreck xP
legendary
Activity: 1007
So far SRR seems to be a mere shadow of the original. Unsure if its possible to 'PM' the vendor, but there arent very many on there yet anyways. Likely most are too gun shy after so many busts through tor.
The Pope Of Dope
    Bounties Page will be worked on the next few days here are the list that will be put up:

• Coinomi Android Wallet
    • Branded DOPE Merchant Platform
    • Grow Op Costs
    • Domains listed above ( for the marketplace )
    • DopeCoin Charity Drive

As for the domains we've been slowly selling some DOPE off to buy up a few domains ( more on this shortly ) , but any help would be great toward the cause.  As for the the other items listed there will be influx of $$ put into DopeCoin over the next few months so these projects are going to get done regardless of the bounty , but any amount of DOPE you want to put in will help of course.  Please, list any other items you want to see.

As for the DOPE Merchant Platform we'll be able to take a small fee % per transaction that can help fund Dope related projects. You'll be able to buy DOPE with PayPal and there will be a marketplace to sell items in it.[/list]
    i still say we should have our own market like shadow does XD

All in good time my friend , all in good time. I mean the market place right SRR right now , but that isn't gaining to much traction. Our own built-in one is what you are thinking I'm sure. We have the secure messages built into the wallet and haven't seen anyone use it so far.
    why not use it to contact grow ops Tongue

Not sure if it ( SRR )  has the ability to message the vendor or not but that isn't a bad idea.  Want to help ? Tongue
    how :O

Get i2p  and get on SilkRoadReloaded and see if you can even contact grow ops on the site Tongue
    it uses java is it safe? only used tor
    legendary
    The Dude Of DopeCoin
      Bounties Page will be worked on the next few days here are the list that will be put up:

• Coinomi Android Wallet
      • Grow Op Costs
      • DopeCoin Charity Drive

As for the domains we've been slowly selling some DOPE off to buy up a few domains ( more on this shortly ) , but any help would be great toward the cause.  As for the the other items listed there will be influx of $$ put into DopeCoin over the next few months so these projects are going to get done regardless of the bounty , but any amount of DOPE you want to put in will help of course.  Please, list any other items you want to see.

As for the DOPE Merchant Platform we'll be able to take a small fee % per transaction that can help fund Dope related projects. You'll be able to buy DOPE with PayPal and there will be a marketplace to sell items in it.[/list]

All in good time my friend , all in good time. I mean the market place right SRR right now , but that isn't gaining to much traction. Our own built-in one is what you are thinking I'm sure. We have the secure messages built into the wallet and haven't seen anyone use it so far.

Not sure if it ( SRR )  has the ability to message the vendor or not but that isn't a bad idea.  Want to help ? Tongue

Get i2p  and get on SilkRoadReloaded and see if you can even contact grow ops on the site Tongue
      The Pope Of Dope

• Coinomi Android Wallet
        • Grow Op Costs
        • DopeCoin Charity Drive

legendary
        The Dude Of DopeCoin

• Coinomi Android Wallet
          • Grow Op Costs
          • DopeCoin Charity Drive

The Pope Of Dope

• Coinomi Android Wallet
            • Grow Op Costs
            • DopeCoin Charity Drive

legendary
            The Dude Of DopeCoin

• Coinomi Android Wallet
              • Grow Op Costs
              • DopeCoin Charity Drive

The Pope Of Dope

• Coinomi Android Wallet
                • Grow Op Costs
                • DopeCoin Charity Drive

legendary
                The Dude Of DopeCoin

• Coinomi Android Wallet
                  • Grow Op Costs
                  • DopeCoin Charity Drive

Jump to: