Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 209. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Any news regarding anon tech?

I'm investigating the issue, looking into the direction of SUPER and OPAL for inspiration.

Both have superb anon features in the areas of anonymous transfers and anonymous messaging.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
so youre copying them?

Why reinvent the wheel?

Indeed. Open source is meant to be copied.

DOPE would not exist in the first place if the idea wasn't "copied" from Bitcoin... Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
but copying a feature

It is understandable that you are not too happy about this, but as much as I have talked with a.c, he has very good way of working with things.
I talked with him just yesterday on the phone and he told me that he is looking about some features and going to make them better and not just copy something.
As I see it: Don't reinvent the wheel, just make it run faster and smoother.   Cheesy
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope

I'm investigating the issue, looking into the direction of SUPER and OPAL for inspiration.

Both have superb anon features in the areas of anonymous transfers and anonymous messaging.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
so youre copying them?

Why reinvent the wheel?

DOPE would not exist in the first place if the idea wasn't "copied" from Bitcoin... Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
but copying a feature
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Nice, it is a good choice.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
so youre copying them?

Why reinvent the wheel?

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
so youre copying them?

Why reinvent the wheel?
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
so youre copying them?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
As promised, New round of Dopecoin lottery has started in here

Also as it was asked, we started similiar lottery with Bitcoin in here

Awesome news!  Grin
As promised, New round of Dopecoin lottery has started in here

Also as it was asked, we started similiar lottery with Bitcoin in here
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We support you for as long as you need.
Pix! Loving the new website very cool!  Your dubstep glasses are kick-ass!
http://pixskull.com/product-category/dubstep   Grin

I'll swing around and have to pick me up something for Dope!

edit: posted on the Dopecoin F.B this also.

edit 2: Coupon Code: crypto50love    nice touch!

Damn. Nice glasses pixskull!

I see that dope is getting more attention...
but to the bad news.. something has ccome up for both, me and Altcoin.center and we have to delay lottery by 12 hours.

And about that 6k donation.. i think that if he can come up something that awesome he deserves that 6k.

yo! dopecoindude, I gotta really talk to you in about 12 hours.. can you make it to irc that time? I had really shitty day today can't get to speak you now.

Thanks!  If you guys have any other thoughts or designs let me know.  I'm working on some smoking ones as well, if y'all are interested in that.  And I just setup a new wallet, so if anyone wants to donate my first set of the new Dopecoins feel free!

4Qzt4SCoPbjMZBrE3o9kjtz42cVVL5gUdi

I'll prob actually put whatever donations towards the handblown glass page I'm working on since we have to keep the two of them seperate.  I call that one Madhatter Glass, where we will have our hand blown concentrate rigs, spoons, sherlocks, chillums, water pipes, etc....

For those of you who don't know me, we created Miss Dopecoin, and had alot of time and money invested into this coin and the community!  So we are happy to help and as I said, anyone who wants to go ahead and make side cash please feel free to hit me up! 

Thanks y'all!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

but to the bad news.. something has ccome up for both, me and Altcoin.center and we have to delay lottery by 12 hours.

And about that 6k donation.. i think that if he can come up something that awesome he deserves that 6k.

yo! dopecoindude, I gotta really talk to you in about 12 hours.. can you make it to irc that time? I had really shitty day today can't get to speak you now.

No worries man and sorry to hear about your shitty day :/

And sorry to hear about the lottery. Lets talk shortly for sure!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Don't have too much, but I sent you 6k. Wink

Thanks for the donation  Kiss 6k is more than i thought Cool

Now i see my address in the blockchain  Wink

Shall send you a donation also.  Thanks Mono for doing that! 6 k is a bit of Dope!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Pix! Loving the new website very cool!  Your dubstep glasses are kick-ass!
http://pixskull.com/product-category/dubstep   Grin

I'll swing around and have to pick me up something for Dope!

edit: posted on the Dopecoin F.B this also.

edit 2: Coupon Code: crypto50love    nice touch!
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
What's up everyone!  Alright so we are adding new products continuosely and dopecoindude, dopey, etc I'm sure will inform you, we were the original shop to start accepting Dopecoin online.  When there is a POS setup again, or if there is please let me know.  But until then we want to offer you a few things, considering our close connection with this coin.

For one, I'm looking for people looking for some extra cash on the side.  With our expansion we are going to offer a few people who are interested the ability to have their own 'coupon code' with a discount so that potential customers have a reason to put in a 'code' that connects to your name specifically and that your getting your commission from us.  That also allows for the site to still handle all payments, shipping, orders, etc and well as you can see that's pretty damn simple on the sellers part! lol.

If interested in selling, PM me directly.  Also I will offer the same thing we offered before, with allowing all dopecoin to use this as a fundraiser as well if you want.

The next thing is that for you guys, I wanted to offer a welcome back discount, limited here for 50% Off all products on our site.  This is just for the glass etching, the pipes and handblown glass will be having it's own site and on a seperate payment.  But for those who want to take advantage of this offer put in:

Coupon Code: crypto50love

Place that in at checkout and get 50% off each product.  We just added some Anonymous glasses, and Fawkes as well :-)

http://pixskull.com
High Quality Custom Etched Glassware
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
May want some beta testers later today for the payment gateway, please contact me on irc if your interested.

Great to hear Aaron. Looking forward to this.
Activity: 126
Altcoin.Center's CryptoShop will start accepting DOPE soon.

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

And the news just continues to get better!  Grin

edit: I think I've found the maker of the Coinomi Universal Wallet and will be trying to get DopeCoin on their android wallet app.
1k satoshi?

Why not ? 1k sounds reachable.  In order to dream big , you have to go big.

1k is peanuts, honestly.  With about 135,000,000 DOPE in circulation that only gives us a market cap of 1350 BTC, or around  $351,000 at today's BTC price.    Go look at the first 20 coins on coinmarketcap.   Besides, BTC which are actually useful for anything?   If we can implement the decentralized market, DOPE breaks into that top 20 easily.   If that happens to coincide with the next meteoric rise in BTC... now we're dreaming big.     The clock is ticking.  no pressure Smiley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Don't have too much, but I sent you 6k. Wink

Thanks for the donation  Kiss 6k is more than i thought Cool

Now i see my address in the blockchain  Wink
Jump to: