Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 210. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Ah crap you mean this could be a reality wow am I dreamin ? That would be amazing.  I would love a game like this.  I want to grow in a game!  of course, you have to have DopeCoin for "growing credits" Wink
Yes, i'm going to make it a reality Cheesy it will be a free browser game and of course i will add a shop with some items (but not a pay2win, yes i will try to do this  Cheesy)

Yes, please do this , please,please and ya free browser game would be perfect. Be cool to buy some in-shop items. How far along are you into this ? let us know how we can support it Smiley  umm making it android capable maybe ?

I had this idea 5 years ago but i started the concept in December 2014, i actually don't need support and prefer stay "hidden" because i don't want to get too much pressure Cheesy

About android i will find a solution, but at the moment i have to finish the concept and code  Cool

Awesome news!

Send me your Dope wallet address as PM and I send you some dopes. =)

I will not refuse donations, thank you in advance: 4aHNztVvqnXykdPQkRUZWLYES6fq89TVCf

And i don't know why but i can't see my addresses (even my bittrex address) in the block explorer, this is normal?

Cool

Don't have too much, but I sent you 6k. Wink
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
Ah crap you mean this could be a reality wow am I dreamin ? That would be amazing.  I would love a game like this.  I want to grow in a game!  of course, you have to have DopeCoin for "growing credits" Wink
Yes, i'm going to make it a reality Cheesy it will be a free browser game and of course i will add a shop with some items (but not a pay2win, yes i will try to do this  Cheesy)

Yes, please do this , please,please and ya free browser game would be perfect. Be cool to buy some in-shop items. How far along are you into this ? let us know how we can support it Smiley  umm making it android capable maybe ?

I had this idea 5 years ago but i started the concept in December 2014, i actually don't need support and prefer stay "hidden" because i don't want to get too much pressure Cheesy

About android i will find a solution, but at the moment i have to finish the concept and code  Cool

Awesome news!

I will not refuse donations, thank you in advance: 4aHNztVvqnXykdPQkRUZWLYES6fq89TVCf

And i don't know why but i can't see my addresses (even my bittrex address) in the block explorer, this is normal?

Cool

About android i will find a solution, but at the moment i have to finish the concept and code  Cool

Awesome news!

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

About android i will find a solution, but at the moment i have to finish the concept and code  Cool
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
what's the conversion rate for the swap, post deadline?

the coins i had stored at allcoin were converted 1 to 1
but for the coins that was in my wallet i only got 2 for 5

was it a mistake, or other people here had the same experience?

All coins so far have been given 1:1, From now on its 0.8:1, the remainder will be moved to the dev fund to fund things like no fees on SRR, and other bounties.  I'll update with exact amounts once its moved etc.

i see, but i only got 0.4:1
May want some beta testers later today for the payment gateway, please contact me on irc if your interested.

Great! I'll contact you when i get home.

Dope
Activity: 532
May want some beta testers later today for the payment gateway, please contact me on irc if your interested.
Activity: 532
what's the conversion rate for the swap, post deadline?

the coins i had stored at allcoin were converted 1 to 1
but for the coins that was in my wallet i only got 2 for 5

was it a mistake, or other people here had the same experience?

All coins so far have been given 1:1, From now on its 0.8:1, the remainder will be moved to the dev fund to fund things like no fees on SRR, and other bounties.  I'll update with exact amounts once its moved etc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Edit: Is that richlist working??

Not sure what I'm looking at  is that only 500,000 DopeCoins as the top of the list ?
546359.38483000 ?

I have a hunch the rich list is broken.

The Iquidus Explorer (the software the explorer is based on) is slightly buggy and we're about to do something about that ASAP.

There are very few even remotely decent open source explorers around - Iquidus is pretty much the best there is, and while I appreciate the work the dev has done with it, either it has to be revamped or a completely new solutions will have to be created.

In addition to a decent (and by decent I mean really good - got high standards;) block explorer many other key components are still not available. Same goes for the mining pool (i.e. stratum) programs. There are like three of them around freely available.

Really many coin projects, pool maintainers etc. have come up with their own explorers, stratum servers and so forth. There's nothing wrong in that per se, but the thing is that I just don't like the fact that everyone needs to invent their own wheels all over again and again. So I'll be doing something about this lack of Actually Usable (r) open source solutions for the most basic needs of the crypto community.

While I've tried to re-brand myself as "more of an entrepreneur than a coder", the fact is that I've been coding since 1984. It's been a long love/hate relationship and I really thought I'd never get back to the actual stuff myself, but it seems the lack of assistants/employees leaves me no choice. Some serious forking ahead... =P

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Not sure what I'm looking at  is that only 500,000 DopeCoins as the top of the list ?
546359.38483000 ?

yeah...

btw. we need to talk about something.. can you come to irc after 12 hours from now?

I'll do what I can. Hit me up to remind me tomorrow and I can hop on in.

Not sure what I'm looking at  is that only 500,000 DopeCoins as the top of the list ?
546359.38483000 ?

yeah...

btw. we need to talk about something.. can you come to irc after 12 hours from now?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

546359.38483000 ?
Hi!

A DOPE block explorer now available at https://dope.altcoin.center/

NOTE: Due to the nature PoS transactions are stored in the block chain, they show TWICE in the block explorer.

This is "not exactly a bug" that we intend to fix ASAP.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

EXCELLENT! looks mighty good!  Grin  

Much needed for the DopeCoin lottery.

Thanks Jyri.

That's DOPE!  Grin

Will use this one for next round of lottery!

Thanks Jyri!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Altcoin.Center's CryptoShop will start accepting DOPE soon.

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

And the news just continues to get better!  Grin

edit: I think I've found the maker of the Coinomi Universal Wallet and will be trying to get DopeCoin on their android wallet app.
1k satoshi?

Why not ? 1k sounds reachable.  In order to dream big , you have to go big.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi!

NOTE: Due to the nature PoS transactions are stored in the block chain, they show TWICE in the block explorer.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

EXCELLENT! looks mighty good!  Grin  

Much needed for the DopeCoin lottery.

Thanks Jyri.

edit: THE DOPE RICH LIST
Hi!

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope

edit: I think I've found the maker of the Coinomi Universal Wallet and will be trying to get DopeCoin on their android wallet app.
1k satoshi?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Jump to: