Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 213. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
one thing you'll never hear is someone walking into a dispensary and saying "i'd like some green crack and i 'm going to pay in dopecoin."

Greencrack is deemed to offensive so it was relabled greendream.

Girlscout cookies in colorado is being relabled cause the girlscouts complained.

A northern cali grower was ostricised from the cannabis community after winning a high times cannabis cup with an inappropriately named strain, god's pussy.

Most of the patrons who go to dispensaries are old people, looking for healing.

That is the audience. They grew up with the word dope. Dope to them is derogatory.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Dope means heroine. Dope means hard drugs.

It doesn't mean heroine . Dope = Cool  and people say get me some Dope for weed.

A few years ago i tried explaining btc to various local dispensaries. Way way way over their head. Cash is still king.

Crypto will have to make itself stoner friendly. Not stoner name friendly.
Dispensaries will never take a coin with a derogatory name such as dope. Sorry, not going to happen. Dispensaries are selling medicine, not street drugs.

How is it derogatory its a slang word , no different the slang word "weed" . If they accept Bitcoin they will accept DopeCoin. It is going to happen and they could care less about the name when they do.

Dope means heroine. Dope means hard drugs.

Trust me. Dispensaries don't want to be associated with hard drugs.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Yes, a dispensary has trouble getting and keeping a bank account. That is why they will run from a coin such as dope.

Dispensaries will never take a coin with a derogatory name such as dope. Sorry, not going to happen. Dispensaries are selling medicine, not street drugs.

I personally guarantee that no dispensaries anywhere near me will ever accept "dope".

medication coin  XD

That is the last thing we need is another coin XD
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

How is it derogatory its a slang word , no different the slang word "weed" . If they accept Bitcoin they will accept DopeCoin. It is going to happen and they could care less about the name when they do.

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Yes, a dispensary has trouble getting and keeping a bank account. That is why they will run from a coin such as dope.

I personally guarantee that no dispensaries anywhere near me will ever accept "dope".

medication coin  XD

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
i saw on the news that states with dispensaries are thinking of using crypto since theft is really high

Yes, cash robberies are bad because the dispensaries are carrying a lot of cash.
i also the mention of dope pot and btc being looked into

Do you have the link by any chance ?
http://newsbtc.com/2015/01/25/medical-marijuana-industry-needs-cryptocurrency-op-ed/

This is awesome!

We have interesting times ahead..
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Another suggestion: add IRC into the wallet.

+1

This would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Another suggestion: add IRC into the wallet.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
i saw on the news that states with dispensaries are thinking of using crypto since theft is really high

Yes, cash robberies are bad because the dispensaries are carrying a lot of cash.

http://newsbtc.com/2015/01/25/medical-marijuana-industry-needs-cryptocurrency-op-ed/

Awesome thanks! You are right it mentions DopeCoin  Grin
The Pope Of Dope

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

The Pope Of Dope

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

The Pope Of Dope
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
im so dope im illegal in 50 states

lol   Grin
The Pope Of Dope
im so dope im illegal in 50 states
great !  I want to make a buy more and uploading some btc now ...

Do it as while it is still stable.
Jump to: