Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 224. (Read 635458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Any devs yet?  That's a whole lot of DOPE bounty waiting to be put to good use.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Anyone good at graphic design and photoshop ( or , know someone ) ? We could use some help in this department. Thanks!
still for the UI design?

Just for some icons and the such.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Hate to push for a little holiday news, but we're up for delisting again on Jan 2.

Time for a little more day trading.
legendary
Hate to push for a little holiday news, but we're up for delisting again on Jan 2.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Anyone good at graphic design and photoshop ( or , know someone ) ? We could use some help in this department. Thanks!
still for the UI design?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Header of the thread should be changed to 4,000,000+ Dope bounty..  Grin

https://dopecoin.com/bounty.php

Good job community!

Good point! will change that Wink just amazing!

edit: should be fixed now.

interesting article on medical marijuana:
http://boingboing.net/2014/12/23/cancer-and-cannabis-how-i-lea.html
Activity: 774
Header of the thread should be changed to 4,000,000+ Dope bounty..  Grin

https://dopecoin.com/bounty.php

Good job community!
If we can folks lets spread out some of the volume love for Dopecoin as an email was sent out saying DopeCoin will be de-listed if we don't reach a certain volumn on cce-x. Lets make sure we do!

any news to spur that volume?

I'm testing our merchant platform this week, it works similar to cannapay, I'll post some screen shots in a day or so.

Awesome! Can't wait to see this for sure Smiley awesome work!
I will wait ,too.
nice work.
legendary
Activity: 2310
If we can folks lets spread out some of the volume love for Dopecoin as an email was sent out saying DopeCoin will be de-listed if we don't reach a certain volumn on cce-x. Lets make sure we do!

I'm testing our merchant platform this week, it works similar to cannapay, I'll post some screen shots in a day or so.

Great news, Merry Christmas everyone Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Awesome! Can't wait to see this for sure Smiley awesome work!
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC

When will you process the pending swap coins ?

Hopefully, after the Holidays here Smiley
after the Holidays people are coming back from vacation,
and it will bring mroe volum.
Activity: 532

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Hopefully, after the Holidays here Smiley
legendary

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Pledged my donation for the decentraliZed market Smiley 

Will be sending funds later today after my wallet finishes its staking process.

I'd love to get my rigs fired up on that multi-pool.   Any update on progress?

Are there still plans to set up a payment gateway?  I'm toying with the idea of setting up a store that only accepts DOPE.  I have a few rare/interesting items I would be willing to accept only DOPE for.   Vaping liquids, super hot pepper seeds and seedlings, and water-proof vibrators  to name a few. (DONT ask why I have two cases of vibrators sitting in my attic, it's a long story Smiley ).  I will guarantee all coins collected will stay off the market until DOPE reaches a certain price point, say 1000 satoshis or more.

Since it's holiday time and not much is going to happen(??), why don't you share us that story? it might be DOPE.. Wink
Anyways that shop idea is great!

Merry Xmas ya'll!

Just slower then usual Wink  should pick up right after x-mas though. And Merry xmas to ya'll also!
Activity: 774

Are there still plans to set up a payment gateway?  I'm toying with the idea of setting up a store that only accepts DOPE.  I have a few rare/interesting items I would be willing to accept only DOPE for.   Vaping liquids, super hot pepper seeds and seedlings, and water-proof vibrators  to name a few. (DONT ask why I have two cases of vibrators sitting in my attic, it's a long story Smiley ).  I will guarantee all coins collected will stay off the market until DOPE reaches a certain price point, say 1000 satoshis or more.

Since it's holiday time and not much is going to happen(??), why don't you share us that story? it might be DOPE.. Wink
Anyways that shop idea is great!

Merry Xmas ya'll!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Jump to: