Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 251. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Why I can not send any coins from DopeV3 wallet?

What are you trying to send? we've found a bug that we're updating shortly mainly for mac wallets in the euro locale where it doesn't like local encoding of amounts.  So for example you instead of sending 25.00, you just change to 25 and it will send.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Why I can not send any coins from DopeV3 wallet?
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
i just comeback from vacations, my miners was working for nothing xD, now i just use the coinswap lets see if everything ok.

You can still do the swap. It is easy peasy.

The new dope team decided to do a coin swap that requires user participation. You had to either give custodial control of your coins to an exchange or perform extremely difficult activities that only a computer technician would understand. Everything is a big mess now. Some transparency in this coin is now gone forever. There's no more proof of where all the coins came from. This leaves the door open to questions such as was the coin swap used to cover up stolen coins? This question can never be answered. It will forever be a negative association with this new blockchain.

In efforts to minimize the negative effects of this coin swap I would urge the new DOPE developers to obtain and keep copies of all the exchanges private keys for DOPEv2. The devs should have the private keys to a coin supply on DOPEv2 that exactly = the new supply of DOPEv3. If a serious issue arises in the future, all of the private keys will be extremely important in creating transparency with the coin swap. The whole time frame thing messes things up a lot. It would be nice to have a set block on DOPEv2 where the coin swap took place.

You are a negative nancy. Trolling like a pro though.

Devs have been straight up about swap.

Your "custodial control" & "computer technician" are laughable. Crypto is still a arena that requires basic reading & computer skills. It will get easier but for now maybe it's a bit to difficult for you. Your trolling skills are top notch though. Subtle and trying to make a legitimate case but only appealing to those that don't know the difference between fact & fiction.

If this sucks so much, go away please. Let the rest of us enjoy the future success of this coin.

You can always tell when a coin is gaining speed by the fud that appears out of nowhere.

I reiterate...The dev has been up front and is still exchanging coins so that nobody gets left behind...that's legit, plain and simple.

Gaining speed? what a bad joke. Please, see the buy orderbooks of all 3 exchanges have dope and after u talk
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
i just comeback from vacations, my miners was working for nothing xD, now i just use the coinswap lets see if everything ok.

The new dope team decided to do a coin swap that requires user participation. You had to either give custodial control of your coins to an exchange or perform extremely difficult activities that only a computer technician would understand. Everything is a big mess now. Some transparency in this coin is now gone forever. There's no more proof of where all the coins came from. This leaves the door open to questions such as was the coin swap used to cover up stolen coins? This question can never be answered. It will forever be a negative association with this new blockchain.

In efforts to minimize the negative effects of this coin swap I would urge the new DOPE developers to obtain and keep copies of all the exchanges private keys for DOPEv2. The devs should have the private keys to a coin supply on DOPEv2 that exactly = the new supply of DOPEv3. If a serious issue arises in the future, all of the private keys will be extremely important in creating transparency with the coin swap. The whole time frame thing messes things up a lot. It would be nice to have a set block on DOPEv2 where the coin swap took place.

You are a negative nancy. Trolling like a pro though.

Devs have been straight up about swap.

Your "custodial control" & "computer technician" are laughable. Crypto is still a arena that requires basic reading & computer skills. It will get easier but for now maybe it's a bit to difficult for you. Your trolling skills are top notch though. Subtle and trying to make a legitimate case but only appealing to those that don't know the difference between fact & fiction.

If this sucks so much, go away please. Let the rest of us enjoy the future success of this coin.

You can always tell when a coin is gaining speed by the fud that appears out of nowhere.

I reiterate...The dev has been up front and is still exchanging coins so that nobody gets left behind...that's legit, plain and simple.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I would like swapping, but I need the old QT Wallet. Please help. Thanks in advance.

You can download the Windows v2 wallet here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!k4VEzTBK!9xxRCHx3W6KpqYxsOiPVNbMnCbsWh_Pi0aNnDTjJBCY
Thank you very much for your help. I have downloaded the wallet and will try it this evening after work.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
I would like swapping, but I need the old QT Wallet. Please help. Thanks in advance.

I have a copy as well that I can upload to GDrive if you want. Also have the chainstate from a couple days ago. I'm no blockchain expert so not really sure if that would help you but it's there for you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I gave Aaron a trust rating for carrying out my manual swap.  I suggest you all do the same.

Thanks, Not replying just to see it... honest

Edit: aww it doesn't show up yet lol

It was all lies! lol Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I gave Aaron a trust rating for carrying out my manual swap.  I suggest you all do the same.

It was all lies! lol Tongue

Activity: 126
I gave Aaron a trust rating for carrying out my manual swap.  I suggest you all do the same.

We're now over 70% converted to dope v3
What are the details of the anonymizing technology?   What is it based off of and how reliable is it?  Any specials instructions for using it?  Additional layers like TOR required?  It might be useful if someone could write up a little guide detailing everything and best practices to use to maintain anonymity.

Hi, its only basic currently, it takes your input and sends different coins back out minus a 1% fee.  But once the late swaps are all done I'll be changing it so it will split up the amounts a lot further and have time delays etc.  Will do a write up of both current system and improved system asap.
Activity: 126
What are the details of the anonymizing technology?   What is it based off of and how reliable is it?  Any specials instructions for using it?  Additional layers like TOR required?  It might be useful if someone could write up a little guide detailing everything and best practices to use to maintain anonymity.

Swap log added to https://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php at the bottom, so everyone can check progress.
All manual swaps so far done, only one didn't have any unspent coins to send, the v2explorer also agreed with this (the return address 4R............GTL if you want to contact me)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
HI all,
Can anybody write step by step what to do,i have superold wallet,not even v2 what u are talkin about.Windows user.thx!

Someone posted this. It probably works. The windows wallet doesn't need to be synced or connected to any peers. I had a droid wallet which was really complicated to coin swap. I haven't received my coins yet but I will probably have them tomorrow. You can't expect people to be sitting there sending out coins all day. I kind of wish there was a robotic solution to this whole thing.

Right the page is up, going to add some extra help files shortly for people that don't know how to get their privkeys

https://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php

Anyone who needs to get your private keys from the PC wallet, its easy just follow the below steps.

1. In V2 wallet make sure CoinControl is active (settings>options>display). Then go to send coins and click inputs in CoinControl panel, from there click on list view. Scroll through the list and right click on each address displayed there and copy the address then post it in notepad.

2. Now you have got all your addresses including the hidden change addresses time to export the private keys. Open the console still in the V2 wallet (help>debug window>console). Type into the console dumpprivkey , where put your address here (example: dumpprivkey 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu). Do this for each of the addresses you got in step one, after each dump your private key for that address will be shown in the console window, copy and paste each of these keys into notepad also best place would be below each of the addresses your copied earlier so you know which key is for each address.

3. Goto https://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php and exchange your coins to V3 and prepare for staking.

Jump to: