Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 248. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Less than a day before POW ends and POS super high begins, make sure you have your coins maturing in your wallet to not miss out!

Remember you need to have your wallet open and unlocked for staking in the super high week to get 2% per day, if you open it after the week ends, you only get the normal 10% per year rate.

Next week we'll be pushing the multipool, you will get extra coins for every coin paid, we will announce more soon.

Great news.

I'll be staking like a mo'fo'   Wink
Activity: 532
Less than a day before POW ends and POS super high begins, make sure you have your coins maturing in your wallet to not miss out!

Remember you need to have your wallet open and unlocked for staking in the super high week to get 2% per day, if you open it after the week ends, you only get the normal 10% per year rate.

Next week we'll be pushing the multipool, you will get extra coins for every coin paid, we will announce more soon.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
My DopeV2 coins successfully arrived in my DopeV3 wallet. Thanks Aaron
legendary
Activity: 1246
mmmmmmmmmm delicious stake
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Today some people has purchased almost 2M of dope, buy orderbook looks decent compared to the last days and the sell wall of 2,5 btc in 98 has disappeared...humm, maybe something moves here.  Tongue

As we like to say around here to the moon!  Grin

+1

Dopecoindude pm me @ irc.
got some news for you.

So something like 24hrs to super high dope pos?  Huh

Yo! I'm on IRC now. Hit me up.
Swaps processed, 3 I was unable to as 2 sent me the wallet address rather than privkey and one sent an invalid privkey. 

If your still waiting for a swap, please check the log to make sure its not your swap that was invalid.
Activity: 142
aaron_m, What was the fix about? Coz I still can't send any coins from the wallet without using the console  Undecided

OK, continuing to debug the problem, what locale are you set to? eg french, german etc

Hi i have the same problem. My locale are set to french.
Today some people has purchased almost 2M of dope, buy orderbook looks decent compared to the last days and the sell wall of 2,5 btc in 98 has disappeared...humm, maybe something moves here.  Tongue

As we like to say around here to the moon!  Grin

+1

Dopecoindude pm me @ irc.
got some news for you.

So something like 24hrs to super high dope pos?  Huh

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Today some people has purchased almost 2M of dope, buy orderbook looks decent compared to the last days and the sell wall of 2,5 btc in 98 has disappeared...humm, maybe something moves here.  Tongue

As we like to say around here to the moon!  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
Today some people has purchased almost 2M of dope, buy orderbook looks decent compared to the last days and the sell wall of 2,5 btc in 98 has disappeared...humm, maybe something moves here.  Tongue
Right the page is up, going to add some extra help files shortly for people that don't know how to get their privkeys

https://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php

Anyone who needs to get your private keys from the PC wallet, its easy just follow the below steps.

1. In V2 wallet make sure CoinControl is active (settings>options>display). Then go to send coins and click inputs in CoinControl panel, from there click on list view. Scroll through the list and right click on each address displayed there and copy the address then post it in notepad.

2. Now you have got all your addresses including the hidden change addresses time to export the private keys. Open the console still in the V2 wallet (help>debug window>console). Type into the console dumpprivkey , where put your address here (example: dumpprivkey 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu). Do this for each of the addresses you got in step one, after each dump your private key for that address will be shown in the console window, copy and paste each of these keys into notepad also best place would be below each of the addresses your copied earlier so you know which key is for each address.

3. Goto https://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php and exchange your coins to V3 and prepare for staking.

Thanks UKGunner and Aaron - mine is pending Smiley

Pending ones will be completed tomorrow morning now, as I've been out most of the day (family commitments), Just thought I'd let you know so you don't panic though.
Activity: 198
Right the page is up, going to add some extra help files shortly for people that don't know how to get their privkeys

https://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php

Anyone who needs to get your private keys from the PC wallet, its easy just follow the below steps.

1. In V2 wallet make sure CoinControl is active (settings>options>display). Then go to send coins and click inputs in CoinControl panel, from there click on list view. Scroll through the list and right click on each address displayed there and copy the address then post it in notepad.

2. Now you have got all your addresses including the hidden change addresses time to export the private keys. Open the console still in the V2 wallet (help>debug window>console). Type into the console dumpprivkey , where put your address here (example: dumpprivkey 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu). Do this for each of the addresses you got in step one, after each dump your private key for that address will be shown in the console window, copy and paste each of these keys into notepad also best place would be below each of the addresses your copied earlier so you know which key is for each address.

3. Goto https://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php and exchange your coins to V3 and prepare for staking.

Thanks UKGunner and Aaron - mine is pending Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Will the old 2.1 coin purse how to send to the new 3.0 Wallet
请问2.1旧钱包里的硬币怎么发送到新的3.0钱包上

go to this website

http://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php

Insert your private keys from your V2 wallet, enter your new V3 wallet address (NOT PRIVATE KEYS!!)

Your swap will then be processed.

How to view V2 wallet keys

go to this website

Insert your private keys from your V2 wallet, enter your new V3 wallet address (NOT PRIVATE KEYS!!)

See how private it was V2 wallet
legendary
Activity: 1246

go to this website

Activity: 736
Buy support is starting to tick up a bit.  Have we put the word out on twitter about the period of super-interest/staking?
How high exactly is super high POS?
Very interesting...
Jump to: