Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 250. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
aaron_m, What was the fix about? Coz I still can't send any coins from the wallet without using the console  Undecided

OK, continuing to debug the problem, what locale are you set to? eg french, german etc
BTC's rise in value against the dollar is fairly independent of it's value against other alts IMO.  These coins need to see real use with real assets (say for example, marijuana).  Until that happens, you'll see more of the same pump and dump theatrics that are endemic to crypto now.

That is the plan Wink
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
aaron_m, What was the fix about? Coz I still can't send any coins from the wallet without using the console  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
BTC's rise in value against the dollar is fairly independent of it's value against other alts IMO.  These coins need to see real use with real assets (say for example, marijuana).  Until that happens, you'll see more of the same pump and dump theatrics that are endemic to crypto now.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Gaining speed? what a bad joke. Please, see the buy orderbooks of all 3 exchanges have dope and after u talk

Thanks for all your valuable input. Your lack of vision doesn't change the course of Dope.
Lack of buy orders = lack of awareness = great time to accumulate.

A coins true value is not representative of it's current sell price in any exchange. Market prices are based solely upon hype and manipulation whether we are trading stocks or crypto.

The devs have something up their sleeve and when it drops the price/demand will rise. A couple whales start manipulating and DOPE goes 100x.

For the love of crypto, if you doubt this please dump your coins and move on.

@aaron, thanks for new wallet. 2 new wallets and a successful swap and within days of each other. Kudos my friend, nice work.
As somebody in irc pointed out, BTC is having a fast rise atm, so nearly all alts are down as people try and get on that train, so we just need to keep working away as planned.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
everytime a buy comes up so does a sell... gunna be a long road until you see this coin worth any value

Patiencie is the key to big earning.

Anyway... great pictures in first post. Who made them?
Activity: 658
everytime a buy comes up so does a sell... gunna be a long road until you see this coin worth any value
Thank you very much, i got my new coins 3.0, i love this coin..

Your welcome, make sure to unlock your wallet every 1-42 days to get your interest Smiley
aaron_m, When will the super-stake week begins? On monday? Will it be 2% daily?

Approx 4.5 days but it depends on how fast blocks are generated, we'll set up a live countdown shortly.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Thank you very much, i got my new coins 3.0, i love this coin..
legendary
Activity: 1208
aaron_m, When will the super-stake week begins? On monday? Will it be 2% daily?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
if you clear the amount, then type 25 and press enter it should submit fine.

Nope. Same result.

OK, we'll send the update in a few hours.  I think the last person that said they had this problem was also in your area of the world.

Ok, thanks.

Nope. Same result.

OK, we'll send the update in a few hours.  I think the last person that said they had this problem was also in your area of the world.
legendary

Nope. Same result.
Why I can not send any coins from DopeV3 wallet?

What are you trying to send? we've found a bug that we're updating shortly mainly for mac wallets in the euro locale where it doesn't like local encoding of amounts.  So for example you instead of sending 25.00, you just change to 25 and it will send.

Useless. I tried many times. For example, I'm trying to send 25 coins:

After I click "Send" button, nothing happens, and the only "Amount" window is red:

Using in Win7Ultima

Yes this is the bug we have a update shortly for, it seems to be for some odd locales, if you clear the amount, then type 25 and press enter it should submit fine.  We'll get the update out shortly.
legendary
Why I can not send any coins from DopeV3 wallet?

What are you trying to send? we've found a bug that we're updating shortly mainly for mac wallets in the euro locale where it doesn't like local encoding of amounts.  So for example you instead of sending 25.00, you just change to 25 and it will send.

Useless. I tried many times. For example, I'm trying to send 25 coins:

After I click "Send" button, nothing happens, and the only "Amount" window is red:

Using in Win7Ultima
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi,

I have a question.

I was mining for Dope v2 until the coin swap at dope.suprnova.cc .
I had my miner stopped before the swap date and did the coin swap for most of my coins at Bittrex.

Unfortunately I forgot few v2 coins at the dope.suprnova.cc account (auto payout limit was not yet reached).
I then withdraw-ed those old coins to my old v2 wallet on 12.Nov.2014.
I have also the TX number but my v2 wallet is not synchronizing anymore since the swap date, so I'm not able to see those v2 coins and I cannot convert them into v3 coins.

Can someone please advice.

Thx guys.

Please no trolling on this question. Dev's are great ! Full stop.

Cheers JMan
Jump to: