Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 263. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work guys!

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

The sooner the better but the swap date is 10th November 19:00 UTC (GMT)

Great news!  Looking forward to push Dopecoin further out. Thanks Aaron for all your hard-work!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Everybody re-tweet this message https://twitter.com/HybridJohn/status/531625165763801090

Lets not leave anyone behind!

Good point! good to know.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Everybody re-tweet this message https://twitter.com/HybridJohn/status/531625165763801090

Lets not leave anyone behind!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

so if i understand it - coins must go to either Allcoin, C-Cex, or bittrex? basically NOW, is it OK to leave any sell orders in place? any other actions needed? thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Does everybody has to send coins to exchange for swap? Holding in wallet and do a simple update is not possible?
Don't understand that...  Huh Grin

Yes, everybody has to send coins to one of the exchanges, we're moving to a totally new system and block chain so if you hold your coins in your old wallet you will lose them.
Send them now or what is latest date? Thx a lot!

Holy, then i should hurry up!  Shocked Cheesy Bittrex will get em... Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Does everybody has to send coins to exchange for swap? Holding in wallet and do a simple update is not possible?
Don't understand that...  Huh Grin

Yes, everybody has to send coins to one of the exchanges, we're moving to a totally new system and block chain so if you hold your coins in your old wallet you will lose them.

So what's all this coin swap thing about then and how does it affect me? I'm a DopeCoin miner with the latest OS X wallet. Thanks.

Good questions for all miners.

What will be the status of mining during the swap?
I'm assuming any pools that still want to mine will have to update? Is a fork happening? If so I assume anything mined after swap on a pool that has not updated will be on the wrong fork?
Is there a cutoff time to move mined coins from pools to one of the exchanges?

sorry for all questions aaron, in the end it's best to have answers in the open before the swap Smiley People can get panicky  Roll Eyes

Mining can carry on, but the coins will be worthless as there will be no exchange and the chain will be considered dead.  So you need to turn it off.

You need the coins on the exchange by tomorrow at 19:00 UTC (GMT) to get the new dopecoins.

The new wallet will support mining for 1 week while people get their POS all set up.
legendary
So what's all this coin swap thing about then and how does it affect me? I'm a DopeCoin miner with the latest OS X wallet. Thanks.

Good questions for all miners.

What will be the status of mining during the swap?
I'm assuming any pools that still want to mine will have to update? Is a fork happening? If so I assume anything mined after swap on a pool that has not updated will be on the wrong fork?
Is there a cutoff time to move mined coins from pools to one of the exchanges?

sorry for all questions aaron, in the end it's best to have answers in the open before the swap Smiley People can get panicky  Roll Eyes
C-Cex just confirmed, so thats all 3 now.  Plan on target Smiley

You'll need to send your coins to a exchange to be swapped to the new coins, and then you will need to download the new wallet, its POW for a week, then POS from then on.  So you earn coins by having coins.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Allcoin now replied, just waiting on C-cex now, hopefully shouldn't be long.

aaron, thanks for the constant updates Smiley Should we be uploading our coins to one of the participating exchanges now or wait until they have announced the swap?

Whats the word on the anon wallet? Is that going to be released immediately after the swap?

thanks.

Yes, if you move your coins to an exchange asap, so not to cause a last minute rush.

Wallet will be uploaded at the same time as the exchange takes place.
legendary

aaron, thanks for the constant updates Smiley Should we be uploading our coins to one of the participating exchanges now or wait until they have announced the swap?

Whats the word on the anon wallet? Is that going to be released immediately after the swap?

thanks.
Activity: 774

Great. so if everything goes as planned the swap should happen in about 24hrs..

Get DOPEd up!
Bittrex has now confirmed the swap date, but still no reply from c-cex and allcoin yet though (messaged them a day ago), as soon as they do reply, we'll confirm all the new coin specs and swap date.

Provisional swap date: Monday 10th Nov 19:00 GMT (confirmed by bittrex only so far)
Jump to: