Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 267. (Read 635456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
New wallet looks great. Good to see continued development on dope.

Suggestion: How about getting rid of the stupid "anonymous" mask wearing clown. Does anyone still think these douche bags are still cool?
IMO associated with that group is immature at best. A criminal is a criminal regardless of whether he has you convinced he's doing you a favor or not.

in what way and since when is speaking for constitutionally acknowleged Rights a criminal act? seems to me that those that support the usurpation of said and acknowleged Rights are the criminals
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Post ADDNODE please becouse wallet not sync. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
New wallet looks great. Good to see continued development on dope.

Suggestion: How about getting rid of the stupid "anonymous" mask wearing clown. Does anyone still think these douche bags are still cool?
IMO associated with that group is immature at best. A criminal is a criminal regardless of whether he has you convinced he's doing you a favor or not.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Sneak preview of our new wallet.  This image is of the actual live wallet and is not a mock up Smiley

Looking great!!

Great job Aaron!  Love the look of this wallet Smiley
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Sneak preview of our new wallet.  This image is of the actual live wallet and is not a mock up Smiley

Looking great!!
Activity: 532

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
400 DOPES here ... anyone wanna exchange them for 10BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Some more new information about our new wallet

The new wallet will be a POW/POS hybrid, we'll have 1 week POW followed by 1 week "Super High" POS Interest, where you can earn a lot more per coin POS than you would normally, we've already tested this feature and its working as expected.

We also plan to have some kind of anon transactions in this release, but we'll be further upgrading it in the future.

We will update soon with coin numbers, eg POS stake amounts etc.

Wow, as a bagholder since April I am really pleased to hear of the devlopements. I thought this coin was dead and the recent pump was just away for whoever was buying all the DOPE upto 100sat before mintpal delisted, to offload their coins.

Well done Arron and the team, good luck for the future.

To the DOPE MOON!  Grin

The new wallet will be a POW/POS hybrid, we'll have 1 week POW followed by 1 week "Super High" POS Interest, where you can earn a lot more per coin POS than you would normally, we've already tested this feature and its working as expected.

We also plan to have some kind of anon transactions in this release, but we'll be further upgrading it in the future.

Wow, as a bagholder since April I am really pleased to hear of the devlopements. I thought this coin was dead and the recent pump was just away for whoever was buying all the DOPE upto 100sat before mintpal delisted, to offload their coins.

Keep a close eye on this thread over the coming week in that case, as this is just the start of the plans Smiley

You guys are kicking ass.  Meanwhile I'm gobbling up cheap coins on trexx.  Please keep dumping.  I will keep them safe in anticipation of the "accelerated interest" period. 

I noticed yesterday that DOPE was being mined by ipominer.com. The POS switch will be great so we can rid ourselves of these profit-switching dump-mining operations.  The only mining left will be the multi-pool which will only contribute to upward price momentum.  Good things on the horizon for DOPE, imo.     

Agreed, that was part of the reason for doing the swap.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Keep a close eye on this thread over the coming week in that case, as this is just the start of the plans Smiley

You guys are kicking ass.  Meanwhile I'm gobbling up cheap coins on trexx.  Please keep dumping.  I will keep them safe in anticipation of the "accelerated interest" period. 

I noticed yesterday that DOPE was being mined by ipominer.com. The POS switch will be great so we can rid ourselves of these profit-switching dump-mining operations.  The only mining left will be the multi-pool which will only contribute to upward price momentum.  Good things on the horizon for DOPE, imo.     

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

That one week super high POS could do amazing things for the price of DOPE.
That's a nice autcome from you!

Waiting for next update.. Smiley

I agree. I think there are big things to come with DOPE. Aaron has been busy cranking behind the scenes Smiley

That one week super high POS could do amazing things for the price of DOPE.
That's a nice autcome from you!

Waiting for next update.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Can't wait to see a new wallet!

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
is dopey fetish?
jyap said so
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
https://keybase.io/magicmann
Planning on adding some nicer colours to the new wallet too, rather than plain old grey.

That's good noose. I'm tired of seeing all these old and dull wallets everywhere.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Planning on adding some nicer colours to the new wallet too, rather than plain old grey.

Adding some colors would be great for sure  Grin

+1

Sounds great.
Jump to: