Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 273. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Any hope for raising the price?
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
500 sat inc

Not anytime soon. They need to have a connection to something real world. Road maps don't help coins as much anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Rofl, take your shitbox pump and dump reeks-of-shit coin and get the fuck out of here.

... says the guy who presided over the SHIBE scam for the better part of 2 months.
Activity: 700
500 sat inc
Activity: 774
Now is the time to hash @ http://multipool.dopecoin.com/

Price is so low you get tons of DOPE for the future!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Rofl, take your shitbox pump and dump reeks-of-shit coin and get the fuck out of here.

... says the guy who presided over the SHIBE scam for the better part of 2 months.

I was the front man trying to pick up the pieces on SHIBE.  It was beginning to look effective until bitsta just gave up and handed it back over to loq.  That ruined it for everyone.  Thankfully in time they excised that crypto cancer loq and got back on their feet.

Are you suggesting I scammed people out of BTC?  If so, you'd better provide evidence of that, and in another thread.  I lost several BTC on SHIBE back then.
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
I'lll be back at 10 - 15 sats Wink

I doubt it.

dopey is back!

Mining difficulty is up.

The community is stronger.

Jyri looks like a smart capable guy.

dopecoindude is providing good support.

I won't ever let the coin drop to 15. I will have a 30 BTC buy wall at 30 satoshi if it ever does drop below that.

I bet that you yourself will start buying back in around 30 to 60.

I did not see buy order at 30 to 60 satoshi , it will dumping continues
Activity: 267
The speed of development make people happy.But the price is no faith.At least for now.Now, I think it is important to expand its availability.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I doubt it.

dopey is back!

Mining difficulty is up.

The community is stronger.

Jyri looks like a smart capable guy.

dopecoindude is providing good support.

I won't ever let the coin drop to 15. I will have a 30 BTC buy wall at 30 satoshi if it ever does drop below that.

I bet that you yourself will start buying back in around 30 to 60.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Placebo, you asked to team up with DopeCoin and I politely declined the invitation.

You then asked why?

Your behavior, both past and present is why.
I appreciate your passion for crypto currencies but you should really consider how you publicly represent yourself.
I'm not looking to pick a fight, and I do appreciate constructive criticism, but jumping in this thread and talking smack on a regular basis will never get you the results you are looking for.

Surely there must be a better use of your time.

Best wishes,

Dopey

i totally agree with you dopey!

Greet
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Ladies and gentlemen , are you ok , what is happening ?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
ya'll need to put ipominer on your pool list
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Placebo, you asked to team up with DopeCoin and I politely declined the invitation.

You then asked why?

I appreciate your passion for crypto currencies but you should really consider how you publicly represent yourself.
I'm not looking to pick a fight, and I do appreciate constructive criticism, but jumping in this thread and talking smack on a regular basis will never get you the results you are looking for.

Best wishes,

Dopey

I'll buy DOPE only for that  Grin

It is a brilliant statement. So clean and to the point we love you Dopey! lol
legendary
Why would someone have a buy order under 100 satoshis when the price is above that? Buy orders are removed and placed every second, such a dumb metric to look at. A pump and dump coin doesn't keep developing which this one obviously is. The level of trolling today in the DOPE thread is crazy, even for this board. No wonder the other canna coins did moderated threads, must be a big coordinated thing.

No, its more just casual observers trying to warn noobs not to lose their money.

For instance, if you would have regarded my advice yesterday as advice and not FUD, you wouldn't be down an additional 10-15% today.
legendary
It will hit 30 sats as this dev cannot do the changes that they are saying.

This is entirely possible as it was trading in the single digits / teens for a number of months.

30 sats would still be a 3 fold profit for some.
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO

You then asked why?

Best wishes,

Dopey

I'll buy DOPE only for that  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

You then asked why?

Best wishes,

Dopey

legendary
Activity: 1120

This is entirely possible as it was trading in the single digits / teens for a number of months.

I'm not sure if it'll every get back to 30 satoshi. That might take months of no progress.

I could see 60 satoshi.

This will be good. Whales can load up on cheap 60 satoshi coins and push the price to 3000 on the next pump. I don't see a pump coming anytime soon but in a few months something big could happen.

This is going to be a November to Remember. I would hold your coins all November and see what happens. USA bailouts just got cutoff. Stock markets are crashing. Billions of $ are about to come into crypto.

I see a lot of money being made by "cryptobrokers". These coins are hard to get. Professionals who can get investors lots of coins for the cheapest will be able to take +20% commissions.

I'm thinking of gettng into this cryptobroker business myself.

Investors just want to say, here is $20,000 get me as many good coins for as cheap as possible.

Honestly... i think DOPE will be forgotten, Now CND is in play. Look at the volume on allcoin.com. DOPE will trade lower and lower. Remember they are looking for DEVs  Roll Eyes

Who do you think that moved DOPE Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246

I'm not sure if it'll every get back to 30 satoshi. That might take months of no progress.

I could see 60 satoshi.

This will be good. Whales can load up on cheap 60 satoshi coins and push the price to 3000 on the next pump. I don't see a pump coming anytime soon but in a few months something big could happen.

This is going to be a November to Remember. I would hold your coins all November and see what happens. USA bailouts just got cutoff. Stock markets are crashing. Billions of $ are about to come into crypto.

I see a lot of money being made by "cryptobrokers". These coins are hard to get. Professionals who can get investors lots of coins for the cheapest will be able to take +20% commissions.

I'm thinking of gettng into this cryptobroker business myself.

Investors just want to say, here is $20,000 get me as many good coins for as cheap as possible.

Honestly... i think DOPE will be forgotten, Now CND is in play. Look at the volume on allcoin.com. DOPE will trade lower and lower. Remember they are looking for DEVs  Roll Eyes

Jump to: