Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 270. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
We're currently stress testing our new wallet Smiley  Lots of news coming in the next day or so....
Activity: 774
just for doubters to think: how many coins have started around february or after and are STILL ALIVE??
Now that's DOPE!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
this coin is dope

It is very Dope  Smiley

Exciting things on the horizon stay tune!
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
this coin is dope
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
lol.He faster than dev. Grin It is strange that such a hot community.Why the turnover is so small?
The new wallet can't update....

What do you mean new wallet? we haven't released it yet.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The new wallet can't update....
Volume is dying on Bittrex, i give it 21 days before it is removed.

You forgot to tell everyone to buy scamcoi err I mean Roscoin bud.

Grin I believe that i always delivered Wink But this dilution story is still not fixed and was already addressed 2 months ago. Come on guys, if you need a DEV then just ask it, i will let my guy have a look at it, and tomorrow you have a new wallet. This just take forever, it just looks like DEV doesn't know how to program.

Troll tastic, maybe you should just concentrate on your own coin, or maybe you think your users don't deserve your full attention, or maybe we could all start talking crap in your thread.

He already bought back in and now the price has dropped from where he made his move so he's squirming to flip.

Probably very true.
Activity: 126

Grin I believe that i always delivered Wink But this dilution story is still not fixed and was already addressed 2 months ago. Come on guys, if you need a DEV then just ask it, i will let my guy have a look at it, and tomorrow you have a new wallet. This just take forever, it just looks like DEV doesn't know how to program.

Troll tastic, maybe you should just concentrate on your own coin, or maybe you think your users don't deserve your full attention, or maybe we could all start talking crap in your thread.

He already bought back in and now the price has dropped from where he made his move so he's squirming to flip.

legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Its a good job our update eta is before that then eh?

I thought you were out of this coin? why are you running commentary if your out?

Of course I'm out. but if we are getting closer to 20 sats i will be more in and in Smiley but the problem is when it get delisted from Bittrex then it will never get listed again, so then it will never move higher again too.

We'll your running commentary doesn't help anything.

As I said earlier, the plan is on target, we'll announce more once all tests have been done.
legendary

I thought you were out of this coin? why are you running commentary if your out?

Of course I'm out. but if we are getting closer to 20 sats i will be more in and in Smiley but the problem is when it get delisted from Bittrex then it will never get listed again, so then it will never move higher again too.

legendary
Activity: 774
Everyone needs to stop breaking balls.  The timeline has been laid out.  Let Aaron take his time and do it right.   The devs have more important things to concentrate on than giving everyone hourly updates and feeding trolls on here.   If you want to hold the coin then hold the coin, if you don't then don't.    The question you all should be asking is "what can we do to help"?

+100

This is what is problem with most of coins. everyone demand it to succes, but are not willing to help.

Thanks 4thkind, the biggest thing we need now is contact with a dope vendor in the usa, to see if we can make this pegging idea work, if anybody has any contacts or can make contact, that would massively help as I'm not based there.
[/quote]

I really wish I could help with that one but I don't live in a "free" state or anywhere near one, unfortunately.   

If you're willing to share, and just out of curiosity, what is the strategy to peg the currency to a specific measurement of dope that doesn't involve huge risk taking for the dispensary?

[/quote]

If you come into irc, I'll let you know, as its not fully fleshed out by talking to an actual seller so i dont want to give people false hopes.  Everyone i have told the idea to so far though love the idea though.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
i seriously think that altcoins might be dead anyway.  Grin
let us chill, if we can't contribute to the project in a meaningful way
 Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 126
The weather is cool now.  Time for me to blow the dust off those old milk crate rigs and fire them up to support the multi-pool.   

Jump to: