Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 268. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Planning on adding some nicer colours to the new wallet too, rather than plain old grey.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
that is dope yo
Activity: 774
Wallet testing yesterday all went to plan on the testnet settings, so we're now running in on the real net to triple check everything. 

Will give updates as soon as I can.

waiting for it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Wallet testing yesterday all went to plan on the testnet settings, so we're now running in on the real net to triple check everything. 

Thanks for the update.   Cool

Ok.... here is what you have been waiting for:

The first part of our Update news is....

We have decided to create a new wallet for the new phase of dopecoin (Option 2 in the roadmap announcement)

The new wallet has already been compiled and is being fully tested

All of our 3 exchanges have been contacted and they have agreed to do the swap of coins on their exchanges, so all you need to do is have your coins on one of the exchanges and your coins will be swapped to the new version of dopecoin automatically.

There will be more updates over the next few days as we finalise everything (including technical details ie the new POS stats etc).

Thanks for your patience (most of you anyway Tongue)

Nice! good work!
deadline of coin swap?? make it with red letters so people don't come crying when it is too late to swap. like what happened with shop/shopx coin swap.
And also share it in every where. twitter, irc, this thread. every other coins thread. your signature. spray it on your car doors. your moms car doors. make song and music video about that and publish it in youtube and redtube and any other tube. also write it in your under pants.
Just to make clear that what is the last point to have your dope in those exchanges.

I will also share it at twitter and in my signature.

thanks!

These are good news.

The deadline is one of the things to be confirmed, working on ideas to extend it beyond the initial exchange for people that may be away on holiday etc. 

Good to know. it went all crazy with shopx because holidays and etc..

We have decided to create a new wallet for the new phase of dopecoin (Option 2 in the roadmap announcement)

All of our 3 exchanges have been contacted and they have agreed to do the swap of coins on their exchanges, so all you need to do is have your coins on one of the exchanges and your coins will be swapped to the new version of dopecoin automatically.

There will be more updates over the next few days as we finalise everything (including technical details ie the new POS stats etc).

Nice! good work!
deadline of coin swap?? make it with red letters so people don't come crying when it is too late to swap. like what happened with shop/shopx coin swap.
And also share it in every where. twitter, irc, this thread. every other coins thread. your signature. spray it on your car doors. your moms car doors. make song and music video about that and publish it in youtube and redtube and any other tube. also write it in your under pants.
Just to make clear that what is the last point to have your dope in those exchanges.

thanks!

These are good news.

The deadline is one of the things to be confirmed, working on ideas to extend it beyond the initial exchange for people that may be away on holiday etc. 

Nice! good work!

thanks!

These are good news.

You will lose your coins

Only if you sell them yes. Otherwise, no you won't.

He's trying his best.  Google translate can only do so much.  Maybe he should try to mspaint whatever it is he's trying to say.   Cheesy

Haha MSpaint good one and a good suggestion! Cheesy

That was good.

How can i get my wallet running in windows? i got 3.11

Or where's that DOS wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
You will lose your coins

He's trying his best.  Google translate can only do so much.  Maybe he should try to mspaint whatever it is he's trying to say.   Cheesy

Haha MSpaint good one and a good suggestion! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
You will lose your coins

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
You will lose your coins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You will lose your coins
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
yo check out the twitter.
totally dope

It is coming....  Grin
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
yo check out the twitter.
totally dope
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Too sad.Losses are close to 8 times.Look to a huge stimulus package.
soon.....  Grin

How about now? Grin Are we there yet??

Sorry, I lost the napkin with all the information written on it, I'll have to start all over again now  Cool

haha! good one. hope to hear good news soon.

I'll give a update when I get home in a hour or 2
soon.....  Grin

Sorry, I lost the napkin with all the information written on it, I'll have to start all over again now  Cool

haha! good one. hope to hear good news soon.
soon.....  Grin

Jump to: