Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 272. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
@ Dopecoindude -Told ya it wouldn't be easy bud, it's always going to be a warzone in this thread lol.

I'll try to give you a hand here during this transitional period and provide a bit of insight into the upcoming gameplan as well as discuss the previous events over the last year.

When DopeCoin was originally created it was my intention to create a better option for the already thriving underground marketplace that used digital currencies in the hundreds of millions for the purchase of drugs online. My intention was not to enter into a new marketplace (legalized MMJ) and to try and not only educate the general population, but to also get them to begin using crypto currencies as part of they're daily life.

That plan always seemed too big for one man to accomplish and also seemed like it's ability to be accomplished was still much to early.

We saw Potcoin attempt to create this scenario with some big backend funding and some great ideas such as fiat to Potcoin atm machines, massive exposure in Colorado not only on the radio but also at this worlds Cannabis Cup.
The result.... Less than spectacular.

The simple fact of the matter is that although it is a wonderful idea and something that I fully support, I still believe that it is premature. The general public is not yet ready.

Will this change over time? Yes it will

Somehow we got caught up in this race to become the dominant go to currency for legalized MMJ when realistically we should of not wavered form our original gameplan. It's time we revisit that gameplan and make the necessary adjustments needed to provide an option to an already thriving marketplace of crypto currency users. Users that are already well educated and comfortable making crypto transactions and do so on a regular basis.

With that being said, are we still in the running for legalize MMJ purchases, absolutely!

I just wanted to clarify some of the misconceptions that are currently being stated as fact by some.
This is a long term project and something that will require alot of work. Communities make projects like this successful more so than the developers themselves.

Thank you all for showing interest in the project and for joining us on this crazy adventure.

Dopey
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
Hi folks,

We are busy working hard behind the scenes here. DopeCoin might have fallen in price , but so has all the other "weedcoins" so we aren't the outlier here. Even BTC has taken a fall. This doesn't detour us. We are in it for the long-haul and will bring you a top of the line coin as you all have invested you heard earned $$ and time into this. It is the least you deserve!

STAY TUNE!
DopecoinDude

Dopecoindude, read my posts, u think i dnt trying to help the coin and the community? i said we dnt talk only of price, i said we can talk more of development, i said u need make more promotions in facebook of dope, make more tweets, talk more here. I understand u are working hard in codification but the transmision of news, sensations, discuss, etc here is much important too. the people bought dope now are investers of dope and need to know your plains, nor only a roadmap with the first change in 2-4 weeks, need more, more movement here and in the irc too, more ideas. Saying "all other weed coins are crashing is true but not all others have this silence, they have plains not at long term only...we need more too. Is my opinion and isnt fud. I see only 5 people in multipool, I see everyday less people here, less people in irc and less news and discuss, less trade and the price more dawn. If u have ideas to change this please, dnt only work in it, talk here, write in twitter, actualize the facebook page...long term? long term is an utopy in cryptoworld.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Still paying attention to this.

If you have a long attention span then this coin might explode to 5000 next 4/20.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still holding mine tight!!! keep up the good work!

It is a nice entering point to buy some coins after they fixed the dilution issue.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Still holding mine tight!!! keep up the good work!
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Still paying attention to this.
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi folks,

We are busy working hard behind the scenes here. DopeCoin might have fallen in price , but so has all the other "weedcoins" so we aren't the outlier here. Even BTC has taken a fall. This doesn't detour us. We are in it for the long-haul and will bring you a top of the line coin as you all have invested you heard earned $$ and time into this. It is the least you deserve!

STAY TUNE!
DopecoinDude
WoW worth nearly nothing anymore. Last time i checked was 200- 250, now 50 geez

I'm hoping its because people are refusing to sell with POS around the corner, but its probably because most users in crypto seem to have a 5 second attention span.

Do people not want to sell? rather people not want to buy. Just look at the order book of bittrex, 5.5 btc up to 190 and only 2.5 btc to 0. People do not want to sell at minimum prices and since dope was entry in bittrex price has nothing more to go down. Also is this all you have to say after of my other posts asking why nobody talks here of news or development are given trying to remedy the price, Twetter improves, facebook or discussed between the community? But is there community? And where is dopecoindude? All u are writing code all the time and can not see that this is not good? I've been on the thread of cannabiscoin and cannacoin. At least there discussed, some people say their view, talking about the development,  devs write here anything. I begin to think that the whole point was the pump has already happened. I hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 250
i totally am holding all my coins. and have faith that the devs are doing all the right things.
they are good guys. we have to try to curtail the negativity.
worst case scenario imo: coins under the radar this cheap, always get pumped at some stage. law of averages.
probably people will get their chance for a 4 to 10x, if they can be patient.
i won't be selling for 10x though. high rolling my btc's on this one
legendary

I'm hoping its because people are refusing to sell with POS around the corner, but its probably because most users in crypto seem to have a 5 second attention span.

The problem is that it was all a pump based on CANN. and it will be pumped again only if CANN is doing better again, as people will look for alternative like CANN.
Activity: 532

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Rofl, take your shitbox pump and dump reeks-of-shit coin and get the fuck out of here.

... says the guy who presided over the SHIBE scam for the better part of 2 months.

I was the front man trying to pick up the pieces on SHIBE.  It was beginning to look effective until bitsta just gave up and handed it back over to loq.  That ruined it for everyone.  Thankfully in time they excised that crypto cancer loq and got back on their feet.

Are you suggesting I scammed people out of BTC?  If so, you'd better provide evidence of that, and in another thread.  I lost several BTC on SHIBE back then.

OK I take it back... You did seem genuinely distraught at the time.
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Are you ok , I bought it at 51 staoshi
Dopecoin should be in https://www.coingecko.com

in coinssource too http://www.coinssource.com/  almost all coins are here

are u devs thinking is make POD?

finally u will make dopecoinV2 or upgrade the current wallet?

U say "dnt talk only of the price, we need talk about features, promotion, etc..."  but, where is the discuss? where is the community?
legendary
You will lose your coins

This post makes zero sense.

Anyway, price seems to have stabilized.

A lot of coins has been suffering DOPE, CCN, MARYJ, CANN, ROS but that doesn't mean that people will lose their coins. Dope was worth nothing only 2 weeks ago, and now it is worth something, nobody knows the future, for the same it is possible that next week all dope coins are again double the price of today. So Either you invest when it is cheap and wait, wait, wait, till that moment, or you dump it and move on.
legendary
Activity: 1246
You will lose your coins

This post makes zero sense.

Anyway, price seems to have stabilized.
Activity: 532
Just did a multipool payout, it was a bit slow as i went for the cheap coins over night, I got 67 sato + added 20% extra on each payout from my own coins.
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
You will lose your coins
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Any hope for raising the price?

The first real support is at 52 sats.

I would say "no" unless this coin proves it has something in the real world going for it.
Jump to: