Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 320. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
We are not going anywhere! Dope is a long term play!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9NFRC_dTo
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This is a great coin for personal use. With that said, if I run a crypto investment center, this may be a little difficult to peddle to possible clients. What is your advice?

Who are your clients ? I mean if they like the darker side of things they should pick up this coin I would think , yes?

Clients from everyday walks of life. I can see this doing great if it was it was investors straight from Humboldt county, or Colorado. But, let's say they come from the bible belt. How do you sell this to them? You can't say, "I've got a great coin you need to invest in for X reason, it's call dopecoin" No one is going to fork over $5,000-$10,000 for something called dopecoin without a sure fire profit. You and I know this is profitable, but how does one sell this coin to outsiders?

The coin needs a large and active community base, presumably built up from the successful deployment of this anonymity feature.

It either happens or it doesn't.

Dope will fix everything Wink at current price this coin is ridicules valued, so we can only move higher for the longer term.
legendary
Activity: 1246
This is a great coin for personal use. With that said, if I run a crypto investment center, this may be a little difficult to peddle to possible clients. What is your advice?

Who are your clients ? I mean if they like the darker side of things they should pick up this coin I would think , yes?

Clients from everyday walks of life. I can see this doing great if it was it was investors straight from Humboldt county, or Colorado. But, let's say they come from the bible belt. How do you sell this to them? You can't say, "I've got a great coin you need to invest in for X reason, it's call dopecoin" No one is going to fork over $5,000-$10,000 for something called dopecoin without a sure fire profit. You and I know this is profitable, but how does one sell this coin to outsiders?

The coin needs a large and active community base, presumably built up from the successful deployment of this anonymity feature.

It either happens or it doesn't.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105

legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
Care to provide an update, dopey?  Anything new?  I see you logging in every few days or so.

It's pretty obvious there's one of two scenarios playing out right now:

A.  The project is basically abandoned and soon the only thing you'll be able to buy with Dopecoin is shares of Mt. Gox.  

B.  Dev team is purposely being aloof to suppress the price and stacking coins before they release whatever they've been working on to guarantee themselves a paycheck.  

Let's see if Dopey can deliver the goods. June 30th marks the end of Q2.  tick-tock Cheesy

Anonymous coins are the hot commodity right now and with bitcoin turning around the last couple weeks the market conditions may never be this ripe again.  It's a guaranteed jackpot if they come through, especially if expectations are exceeded.  

I'm a fucking degenerate gambler so I'm going with option B.   Speaking of degenerate gamblers Hollowman... George Bush wants to know when you'll be available for poker?  Monday night?

Why does it have to be on Jack Bauer night?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Care to provide an update, dopey?  Anything new?  I see you logging in every few days or so.

It's pretty obvious there's one of two scenarios playing out right now:

A.  The project is basically abandoned and soon the only thing you'll be able to buy with Dopecoin is shares of Mt. Gox.  

B.  Dev team is purposely being aloof to suppress the price and stacking coins before they release whatever they've been working on to guarantee themselves a paycheck.  

Let's see if Dopey can deliver the goods. June 30th marks the end of Q2.  tick-tock Cheesy

Anonymous coins are the hot commodity right now and with bitcoin turning around the last couple weeks the market conditions may never be this ripe again.  It's a guaranteed jackpot if they come through, especially if expectations are exceeded.  

I'm a fucking degenerate gambler so I'm going with option B.   Speaking of degenerate gamblers Hollowman... George Bush wants to know when you'll be available for poker?  Monday night?

Activity: 405
Merit: 105
legendary
Care to provide an update, dopey?  Anything new?  I see you logging in every few days or so.
legendary
Oh hey placebo kun, did you get your fortunes with topcoin when you could~?

Anyway, the reason I'm here.

I am writing in regards to PND coin who have a special interest in a anonymous transaction feature. The dev team are looking for more people to help long term and I wanted to know if any of you had some know how to share?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pandacoinpnd-the-only-pos-coin-with-3-mths-pow-mining-phase-multipool-no-premine-or-ipo-632657
www.reddit.com/r/PandacoinPND/
http://webchat.freenode.net/ #PandacoinPND

I will understand if you wish to stick with dopecoin but PND will always be open should you want to join us~

Cheesy Some people really hate me, other people recognize my work. No, i'm not interested in PND at the moment. I'm looking forward to the GRK (Greekcoin), if that give me the same returns as Romancoin then i'm extermly happy.

I'm glad that you're back from holiday. Smiley I've been adding a few coins after i notice some movement in the right direction, as was very disappointed in the little activity a month or so ago, but now, i see the train moving again. The train to Barcelona is back in business.

Is everyone still on vacation or what?  Any updates, at all?

Was on a small vacation lol but I'm back Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Was on a small vacation lol but I'm back Tongue
legendary
Placebo, threaten to fork the coin.  That always seems to make Dopey pop up lol.

Wink The results are important, how you do it , doesn't matter Cheesy
Activity: 126
Placebo, threaten to fork the coin.  That always seems to make Dopey pop up lol.

Activity: 238
Any news about the anonimizer?
legendary

Dope is taking some Dope Smiley But i have heard something about anom transactions, so that looks interesting, if he can make it for real, then i was wrong and DOPE will be trading at +1000sats
legendary
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I think that the new implement of the anonimity in to dopecoin is a great move.
People in the marijuana world, will probably really like it to, since they cant send there cash to the banks and dopecoin is then a good alternative to hide your drugmoney.
I hope that this good news will indeed cause a uplift for dopecoin because under 100 satoshi's this coin is really undervalued from my perspective.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
I too have noticed the mintpal accumalation, I wonder how high this pump will go.

Whats up with mining though, something strange going on.  A couple of weeks ago I was able to get 10000 dope a day, the network hash rate is lower this week but it is taking forever to find a block and the estimated DOPE per day is only 5000. Diff seems to keep getting stuck somewhere between 5-8.

I have been supporting DOPE since early March but I think I will get out during this next pump.

Activity: 238
accumulation continues on mintpal

Yep things are looking up for DOPE been hot over the last few days someone is building a nice big bag. Now seems to be the time to buy a perfectly timed pump with the new anon features will line us up nicely to be accepted into some of the bigger dark markets, after that DOPE will fly and never be seen at these prices again.
legendary
accumulation continues on mintpal
Jump to: