Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 321. (Read 635456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Analyzing the 3 day chart on mintpal it looks like someone or a group of someones are quietly trying to accumulate a really large position here.  They are taking everything up to 100 satoshis out in bursts and then waiting patiently for the sell orders to fill up again.   Bid support looks really healthy compared to a few days ago as well.  Preparation for an incoming pump or just trying to accumulate in preparation for the coin mixer release while its cheap?   The hash rate has also mysteriously doubled in the last few hours.  Looks like DOPE found its bottom and the trend has reversed course....

I noticed that too.  Someone is going to attempt a pump.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Analyzing the 3 day chart on mintpal it looks like someone or a group of someones are quietly trying to accumulate a really large position here.  They are taking everything up to 100 satoshis out in bursts and then waiting patiently for the sell orders to fill up again.   Bid support looks really healthy compared to a few days ago as well.  Preparation for an incoming pump or just trying to accumulate in preparation for the coin mixer release while its cheap?   The hash rate has also mysteriously doubled in the last few hours.  Looks like DOPE found its bottom and the trend has reversed course....

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
I'll be mining this
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I hold a small amount of DOPE and mine it from time to time.  No huge investment, but seeing as anonymous coins are the hot commodity right now, hopefully we can get an update on the work being done in that area, as this is what caught my attention when the coin was first released.

DRK, XC, and MRO could use some competition, and the price of DOPE is so low there is no better time to buy if progress is being made.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Great news, thanks for the update bud.
Activity: 868
your dice site reached 1,700,000 bets congrats

your #28 in top 100 now

www.cryptobettingindex.com
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
It's nearly impossible to please everyone with respects to this project. When we first started DopeCoin we poured in a tremendous amount of effort and time, working day and night to bring value to the coin. Now that we have taken a few weeks to breath we have sadly set ourselves up for criticism.

I must admit though that I really needed some time to take care of other obligations in my life that I had neglected during DopeCoin's startup months.

For those of you that can understand this situation I thank you for your consideration.  But as I mentioned before, it is impossible to please everyone.

DopeCoin was never intended to be a quick flip that would get people rich within a few months and rather is more of a long term play that absolutely does require the rest of the main stream world to get more involved in decentralized currencies. Additionally the key to success with this project is mainstream use from a large marketplace. Which has not yet happened as well.

Small promotional events, and marketing gimmicks have not provided the intended results we were hoping for and it is now time to get back to the fundamental aspects that will make this project a success.

We have a tremendous amount of infrastructure in place and the foundation has been laid to promote future growth while providing resources and activities for our small user base.

Patience is a virtue my friends, please bare with me through this process.

Hope everyone is well,

Dopey
Activity: 686
The coin is not dead guys by any means. It just requires some more hard work to get us where we need to be.
The anonymizer technology will be a game changer for this currency as well as entering into our original marketplace.
This is not one of those get rich quick schemes but rather something that was supposed to mature over time. My original gameplan was to have the coin mixer up no later than the end of the 2nd quarter of 2014 and to expect strong worldwide use and valuation by 2015.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to pursue that time frame.
I and others involved with the project have put in tremendous amounts of time and effort in order to provide our community with the faetures and infrastructure needed to thrive. In order to accomplish that, long hours were required by all involved and I personally put other areas of my life on hold to work on DopeCoin.

just the message dev posted
gonna be a interesting few weeks here

It looks like you will be very interested in the next few weeks
Please tell me what you think

as far as i know the dev is committed and trawling back the pages you will see that. current market cap is $19,000, so plenty of upside. a substantial rise should be able to give us more info on the anonymous feature. of its unique and better than the others, well i don't need to say what can happen. i think with anon feature in place 1000sat plus is easily achievable.
the announcement of implementing anon feature was before XC so i can only imagine they are creating something new. be great to get more info on this
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

It looks like you will be very interested in the next few weeks
Please tell me what you think
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i think when the anonymous function is implemented before Q2, and if its cryptonote like someone recommended or something totally new, this will take off

yes
What you said is very right
I wait for take-off
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
i think when the anonymous function is implemented before Q2, and if its cryptonote like someone recommended or something totally new, this will take off

I'm thinking likewise. If this can be implemented the sky's the limit with this coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Yep exactly my thoughts, coin mixing + adoption of DOPE into one or more of the .onion based markets will be this coins success. As far as i am aware this has been the coins main plan since day one and if it comes into action DOPE is nowhere close to dead and it will be just the beginning.

legendary
Activity: 1554
dopey

if you require funds, im sure many are willing to donate. your dedication to this coin can clearly be seen so we know the funds will go towards developing this coin, further

Yes, we would like to see this coin succeed, just like you and if you need help you can always ask us!
I live close to Amsterdam so if you want to send me on a mission to get some Coffeeshops onboard let me know!!
He had the best opportunity to do that while the conference was in town.......and just let it pass by. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
dopey

if you require funds, im sure many are willing to donate. your dedication to this coin can clearly be seen so we know the funds will go towards developing this coin, further

Yes, we would like to see this coin succeed, just like you and if you need help you can always ask us!
I live close to Amsterdam so if you want to send me on a mission to get some Coffeeshops onboard let me know!!
Activity: 868
dopecoin dice is now #32 on top 100 at cryptobettingindex.com

congrats
dopey

Jump to: