Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 336. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I keep forgetting that this coin is only like a couple months old though too. It's just the amount of development you see in this coin it seems a lot of the bigger coins didn't have til recently/some still probably don't. It's kind of nice in that sense I suppose, I mean if the current rate of development keeps coming along at this nice consistent pace imagine 6-12 months into development lol. o.o

$1 by the end of the year or bust! Wink

For sure it will then $10 by the end of the following year and early retirement....... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I keep forgetting that this coin is only like a couple months old though too. It's just the amount of development you see in this coin it seems a lot of the bigger coins didn't have til recently/some still probably don't. It's kind of nice in that sense I suppose, I mean if the current rate of development keeps coming along at this nice consistent pace imagine 6-12 months into development lol. o.o

$1 by the end of the year or bust! Wink
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
First thanks for you well thought out feedback and welcome to our community good to see a new face around here!  Grin

So are there any ideas as to what needs to be done before the price goes up? Not 100% sure myself as such this is just an opinion so take it as you will. I think one of the biggest hurdles to overcome is going to be the lack of people accepting Dopecoin as payment thus not giving people enough places to adopt/use it en masse. Think about it, if a dealer can accept 10 dollars worth of some type of widely adopted fiat cash(or even a more widely adopted Cryptocurrency than Dopecoin currently for that matter), and go spend it on a shit ton of things from food to electronics to a really cheap hooker(seriously it's 10 dollars did you think your hooker wouldn't have STDs?) why would they do anything else?

You are spot on.  Merchant adoption and usage adoption is a key to driving value.  So establishing this is very important and in the works. You bring up a good point about choice. DopeCoin hopes of adding a value add of coin mixing for example. So when you go to make a purchase you are going to want to use DopeCoin to make that purchase.

Why are they going to accept something that's lesser known unless there is a valid reason to do so/it offers similar or greater value to alternatives. I almost think we need to possibly invest in some Dopecoin based start ups that expand the Dope brand to more retailers/make it easier to accept/spend on a large scale for the average everyday person(maybe something along the lines of that new Bitcoin credit card, but with Dopecoin instead you could call it Dope Financing, or Dopester Card also has a nice ring to it!). Also another idea could be contests to see who could come up with some of the most creative concepts to advance Dopecoin adoption/make it go along more smoothly/with less-friction.

Yes, investing DopeCoin start up's is a brilliant idea and something I've been contemplating for a bit myself. I think we are just trying to get the platform/infrastructure set-up and it will lend itself to what your talking about.  The credit card idea is in the works actually and the idea of Dopester card is nice! lol .... Will we have been doing some contests check out Miss Dopecoin! lol ....so we are always in the mindset of getting user adoption.

I think a small army of developers could emerge(assuming they saw enough potential), and build a kick-ass foundation from which to keep on expanding. It seems that increasing the number of uses it has is key to increasing it's overall value. Right now it's too much of a gamble for dealers to just straight up accept in place of cash/other payments unless there was some sort of insurance that they wouldn't be out money which in a mostly illegal industry there usually is not, and if there is someone generally tends to get their kneecaps busted in...so yeah, basically I think it needs to have more uses than just what it was originally intended for.

I agree with this thinking and is what got me into this coin to begin . To sort of build out its services.

Although that could still be it's main intended use, you should eventually someday be able to pay your bills with it. This is another area where the name "Dopecoin" outshines the name "Potcoin", the "Pot" in Potcoin means that's all it will probably ever be known for. Dope is pretty much in modern terms another word for cool/badass/sweet meaning it could be widely adopted beyond it's original purpose. Just some food for thought I suppose.

Once again spot on.  PotCoin has boxed itself into "one trick" pony in that it will only be used for Pot. Which is what they said they attended it for which is fine.  But in reality DopeCoin can be used for anything and everything. Like its a much more catchier term as in cool/baddass/sweet so under that thinking it can be used anywhere. It does sort have a dogecoin kind of feel to it. 

Thank you for this great feedback and love talking about all this!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 854
So are there any ideas as to what needs to be done before the price goes up? Not 100% sure myself as such this is just an opinion so take it as you will. I think one of the biggest hurdles to overcome is going to be the lack of people accepting Dopecoin as payment thus not giving people enough places to adopt/use it en masse. Think about it, if a dealer can accept 10 dollars worth of some type of widely adopted fiat cash(or even a more widely adopted Cryptocurrency than Dopecoin currently for that matter), and go spend it on a shit ton of things from food to electronics to a really cheap hooker(seriously it's 10 dollars did you think your hooker wouldn't have STDs?) why would they do anything else?

Why are they going to accept something that's lesser known unless there is a valid reason to do so/it offers similar or greater value to alternatives. I almost think we need to possibly invest in some Dopecoin based start ups that expand the Dope brand to more retailers/make it easier to accept/spend on a large scale for the average everyday person(maybe something along the lines of that new Bitcoin credit card, but with Dopecoin instead you could call it Dope Financing, or Dopester Card also has a nice ring to it!). Also another idea could be contests to see who could come up with some of the most creative concepts to advance Dopecoin adoption/make it go along more smoothly/with less-friction.

I think a small army of developers could emerge(assuming they saw enough potential), and build a kick-ass foundation from which to keep on expanding. It seems that increasing the number of uses it has is key to increasing it's overall value. Right now it's too much of a gamble for dealers to just straight up accept in place of cash/other payments unless there was some sort of insurance that they wouldn't be out money which in a mostly illegal industry there usually is not, and if there is someone generally tends to get their kneecaps busted in...so yeah, basically I think it needs to have more uses than just what it was originally intended for.

Although that could still be it's main intended use, you should eventually someday be able to pay your bills with it. This is another area where the name "Dopecoin" outshines the name "Potcoin", the "Pot" in Potcoin means that's all it will probably ever be known for. Dope is pretty much in modern terms another word for cool/badass/sweet meaning it could be widely adopted beyond it's original purpose. Just some food for thought I suppose.

+1 - And so it shall be done.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Difficulty is too high..price goes down, net hash is the same and we are mining at 5.7 Difficulty! Fuck that shit..

6.3 now...great!

Then now is a good time to buy, as they are now more scarce and the price is low Smiley
Time per block remains the same, no matter the difficulty. So coin release per day stays the same. Still a great price to buy at though Wink
Activity: 177
Difficulty is too high..price goes down, net hash is the same and we are mining at 5.7 Difficulty! Fuck that shit..

6.3 now...great!

Then now is a good time to buy, as they are now more scarce and the price is low Smiley

Yes a good time to buy but mining is also important for the coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

6.3 now...great!

Activity: 177

6.3 now...great!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Pool is back up and performing perfectly.

Adding additional funds to spinwheel and dice now.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks!

Brilliant   Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Pool is back up and performing perfectly.

Adding additional funds to spinwheel and dice now.

Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for the warm wishes bud.

On a bright note, I have just been able to send some cash to CryptoBrother and he will now be able to get room for the next month and get back on his feet.

Thank you all for your support in this matter. If you would like to send some DOPE to help with the cause please feel free.  4KAnBMcBWuU6GY5gRyjrwhsjZGggBj3QRB

Warm regards,

Dopey
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
main pool and block explorer are just getting an update here and will be offline for an hour or so, thanks for your patience.

Thanks for update Dopey! Hope you are safe in your travels.
main pool and block explorer are just getting an update here and will be offline for an hour or so, thanks for your patience.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
C'mon guys cut all that crap and let's keep this a serious and professional information thread for people interested in dope. If you want to post all that stuff try visiting 9gag or 4chan perhaps, or make your own whatsapp/skype group where you show each other those nice pictures.

Ok, but you're still not our real mom.  Angry

ye  Angry
legendary
C'mon guys cut all that crap and let's keep this a serious and professional information thread for people interested in dope. If you want to post all that stuff try visiting 9gag or 4chan perhaps, or make your own whatsapp/skype group where you show each other those nice pictures.

Ok, but you're still not our real mom.  Angry
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Rinse and repeat.

hahaha im flattered you took the time to create that! your playschool art teacher must have been super proud of you  Grin I HOPE YOU GOT A STAR BIG GUY.
legendary

Rinse and repeat.
Jump to: