Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 333. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
To change to the new algo of the week whenever something is released is just silly in my opinion.
The market is flooded with flavor of the week coins, ipo scams, new unproven technologies (look how well KGW worked out for us). To flip flop back and forth is an amateur tactic and a mistake in my opinion.

Within a couple of months certain individuals will be saying "let's switch to the new z12 algo"

This coin's success is not generated by the mining community nearly as much as it is by the userbase, and that is where our attention is being focused.
As soon as we finish off our ePOS design (which will look at lot like Paypal is some respects) We will be moving onto the coin mixing technology.
Once the infrastructure is in place we are in a great position to solicit our intended marketplaces and provide them with a better and faster solution.

The userbase is the mining and trading community right? Atleast till the coin goes mainstream and accepted by shops and customers? How does it get to that stage without active mining and trading? Its basic logic.... a currency will not have any value if the people using it do not assign any value to it. That's the reason why rocks and pebbles are not used as currencies. Similarly no establishment is going to offer goods and services in exchange for a currency that is not backed up by a large enough number of people that deems it valuable and in demand.

I'm sorry to say, but the numbers are actually running in the opposite direction. The community is shrinking and the miners are leaving. There's no point in building a mansion with 52 bedrooms, a fountain and a backyard of apple trees, if after all that there's no one left to stay there.

lol @downton abbey dope mansion. you do have a point but. The dope miner is a dying breed… an emotional one at that Smiley not going to last IMO. Can we do a poll maybe?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
mDope Wink

GOOD CATCH! LOL

I won't mind if someone would like me to hit the 29.000 mark! And send me there!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
mDope Wink

GOOD CATCH! LOL
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I just installed the android wallet on my blackberry!
And it works very nice! I like it!

29,000 Dope sounds like you are off to a good start!  Grin

mDope Wink
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

29,000 Dope sounds like you are off to a good start!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

Activity: 37
Almost 400,000 DOPEs, looking forward to use those in the Poker Tournament, and increase my stake with 60% Cheesy
I should really make some time to play poker with my dopes, it's a great game.

Yeah, things like this are partly a reason I wanted to try and get the faucets up and running again. If people could get even a small amount of Dopecoin from them they could save up to buy cool stuff. ORRR If they end up being lucky they can multiply their Dope by playing the games, and get cool shit even quicker, or they could hold onto some, and help spread the word, all of these might help to stimulate the prices a bit/spread the news faster! "Hey dude, check out what I got practically for free just for having fucking fun, and supporting the greater good!" :O I think even though mining is still relatively easy/possible some people just cannot even afford a basic upgrade for mining even just slightly better. We should all chip in what we can, in this type of environment it seems what goes around comes around! <3 <3
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Almost 400,000 DOPEs, looking forward to use those in the Poker Tournament, and increase my stake with 60% Cheesy
I should really make some time to play poker with my dopes, it's a great game.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Why is the openings post still saying: Texas Hold'em Poker Coming Soon ?

Good point !
Very strange.... I was under the impression it said "Re: [DOPE] DopeCoin - Heartbleed conquered! Digishield performing perfectly! "
This is what he means:

GAMBLING / GAMES

Dice Game  http://dice.dopecoin.com NEW!
Spinwheel Game http://spin.dopecoin.com NEW!
Texas Hold'em Poker Coming Soon

Good point !

Very strange.... I was under the impression it said "Re: [DOPE] DopeCoin - Heartbleed conquered! Digishield performing perfectly! "

I see what Dopey sees. O_O Also Dopey, both faucets seem to be down, do you think it has anything to do with these recent updates? The main one seems to be saying something like "Cannot seem to connect at the moment, Waiting for human to come back!!". Just wondering what it would take to get them up again as I'd like to donate a few Dopecoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Good point !

Cheers Hallow, I owe ya a beer!

Welcome aboard dude!  Grin

Like me I'm in it for the long haul. If you are a coder email me as I'd like to build some stuff around DopeCoin also!

[email protected]

Grin

I'm changing my motive from for profit to turning the world on it's head and ripping it a new one!

Welcome to the movement!
If a middle finger is what it takes! Then so be it, we are not afraid!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Seems like a stong user base and good work being done.  I'll be sure to keep this coin on my radar for future reference.

Thanks Counter  Grin

Stop on in anytime we are always busy working here. Thanks for stopping by bud!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Both faucets now have a decent balance per the block explorer.  Interface is fucked up.

Thanks bud! you are the man thanks dude Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Seems like a stong user base and good work being done.  I'll be sure to keep this coin on my radar for future reference.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Both faucets now have a decent balance per the block explorer.  Interface is fucked up.
legendary
Activity: 1246
I sent 5k dope to each faucet.  We'll see how it plays out.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
By the way is there something wrong with the Faucet?

You can check out these we have (2) http://dopecoin.info/#faucets .

My point is neither of them seem to be operational, the official faucet just leads to the main page of dopecoin.info it seems. The other site doesn't even seem to list a Dopecoin faucet. :/

Nah, click on the links it will fill in the page there on the dopecoin.info site  Wink

One is out of Dope it seems the crypto faucet one is empty right now haha ... the other should have some hmmm...

The main one says "Cannot seem to connect at the moment, Waiting for human to come back!!"

I sent 2 Dopecoin to test it just to be safe because shit looked whack yo! Nothing showed up. It seems to be the same with Cryptotrends faucet, I just now sent one Dope, made all the needed confirms according to my wallet, and then it never seemed to update the balance. So yeah.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok .....will I'm sure Dopey will read this and fix the main faucet ....I'll see what is going on with the other one's lol ...sorry about that.
By the way is there something wrong with the Faucet?

You can check out these we have (2) http://dopecoin.info/#faucets .

My point is neither of them seem to be operational, the official faucet just leads to the main page of dopecoin.info it seems. The other site doesn't even seem to list a Dopecoin faucet. :/

Nah, click on the links it will fill in the page there on the dopecoin.info site  Wink

One is out of Dope it seems the crypto faucet one is empty right now haha ... the other should have some hmmm...

The main one says "Cannot seem to connect at the moment, Waiting for human to come back!!"

I sent 2 Dopecoin to test it just to be safe because shit looked whack yo! Nothing showed up. It seems to be the same with Cryptotrends faucet, I just now sent one Dope, made all the needed confirms according to my wallet, and then it never seemed to update the balance. So yeah.
Jump to: