Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 331. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Also, the only one with access to my computer is the guy behind me, but he wouldn't do that. As for malware, I don't recall clicking any weird links

Not to rub salt in the wound, and just an honest question, but I don't understand why people keep large amounts of any coin on an exchange and not in a protected wallet.  I guess the only thing I can see is if you are actively trading, but even then, it seems like the xfer fees and hassle are worth it seeing how relatively easy it is to steal coins.  I hope Mintpal can help you out.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
I think what worries me is I don't even know how they got my account info. I ran anti-virus scans and malwarebytes and came up with nothing.
Social engineering, man-in-the-middle attack, brute force,... ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think what worries me is I don't even know how they got my account info. I ran anti-virus scans and malwarebytes and came up with nothing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
They're both Russian. Fuuuck

are you Russian also?

you just found your thief  

now you could contact the isp they have and ask them for a phone number, if they don't cooperate then you can try with the police because they did accessed electronic information to witch they were not entitled to access
Good luck with Russia, they don't like helping western countries out with cyber-crime. Not even if it is about a large scale operation like bank phishing sites.

It would be nice to have a article here

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/

About the new Poker game.
We do have 1 about the miss Dopecoin though Wink http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/20/miss-dopecoin-2014-50k-dopecoin-more-in-rewards
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

are you Russian also?

you just found your thief 

now you could contact the isp they have and ask them for a phone number, if they don't cooperate then you can try with the police because they did accessed electronic information to witch they were not entitled to access
legendary
Two logins from:

Not sure what to do with those

go to http://www.whatismyip.com/

one of them should be yours

the other one is the one who stole your coins
Two logins from:

Not sure what to do with those
legendary
Also, the only one with access to my computer is the guy behind me, but he wouldn't do that. As for malware, I don't recall clicking any weird links

check log in history in mintpal account, you should see there the ip's that logged in into your account
maybe you can find out something from there

2014-05-05 22:04:08   xxxxxxxxxxxx   SUCCESSFUL
2014-05-05 01:19:42   xxxxxxxxxxxx   SUCCESSFUL
2014-05-03 16:39:07   xxxxxxxxxxxx   SUCCESSFUL
2014-05-03 09:00:08   xxxxxxxxxxxx   SUCCESSFUL
2014-05-03 08:57:56   xxxxxxxxxxxx   SUCCESSFUL
2014-05-03 02:16:41   xxxxxxxxxxxx   SUCCESSFUL
2014-03-25 14:24:11   183.171.160.51   FAILED

the xxxxx is my IP
I had a bunch of DOPE and BTC stolen from my Mintpal account. Great

And all my BTC was stolen from my Blockchain wallet.

Guess that's it for me in this adventure

How the fuck this 2 things happened???

Mintpal mailed me when someone tried to log in into my account and I replayed and asked them to lock it until I tell them to unlock it and they responded fast to my request

as for blockchain.info .... this thing is barely impossible .... unless someone has access to your pc or you clicked some malware links ....
It seems to just be mintpal and blockchain. everything else is fine (bank accounts etc) and no passwords have been changed or accounts locked. Everything is just gone from my BC account and MP
legendary

How the fuck this 2 things happened???

Mintpal mailed me when someone tried to log in into my account and I replayed and asked them to lock it until I tell them to unlock it and they responded fast to my request

as for blockchain.info .... this thing is barely impossible .... unless someone has access to your pc or you clicked some malware links ....

Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION MONTH THIS MONTH AT PIXSKULL!

Every purchase from our Sale Items page, gets you entered for your chance to WIN one of these great Items!

Let all your friends know, this is the chance to get people involved, and a reason to explain!  Thanks and hope y'all enjoy!

DETAILS HERE!
http://pixskull.com/?page_id=3453

$5- Chillum (1 Entry)
$20- 2 Chillums & Clear Pipe (5 Entries)
$25- 2 Chillums & Color Pipe (10 Entries)
$50- 5 Chillums w/ Clear Pipe & Color Pipe (25 Entries)
$100- 10 Chillums w/ Color Pipe, Clear Pipe & Color Bubbler (50 Entries)
$200- 15 Chillums w/ 2 Color Pipes, 2 Clear Pipes, Color Bubbler, Pint Glass, & Bong! (75 Entries)
$300- 15 Chillums w/ 2 Color Pipes, 2 Clear Pipes, Color Bubbler, Pint Glass, Bong, & Dab Rig (Includes Hood, Nail, Dish & Dabber) (100 Entries)
$300 Package includeds Custom Engraving of standard logo or lettering of ONE of these items

Dopecoin is Accepted (Contact for Details, Until Plugin is Finished), Paypal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Visa/Mastercard, etc!

If you have any questions or requests let us know!  Site is Brand New and still in the process of being worked on since our partnership has been established!

We just finished this one up this weekend, and will be offering custom engraved pieces as well!

Information Located here:http://pixskull.com/?p=3481
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It would be nice to have a article here

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/

About the new Poker game.
Activity: 50
Well it didn't get quite that high, but holy jizzbuckets huge pump today! 22.547 BTC 24 hour volume on Mintpal! I made almost 10k dopecoin, hope it keeps happening a bit over the months as prices go up!~ :O

Good to see that spike for sure.

Lot of weak handed bag holders from the last pump and dump pushing the price back down and they will continue to do so for a bit yet.

As long as dope's chart remains bullish they'll get exhausted and the price will be able to climb and pump again. Hopefully the following dump won't go all the way back to baseline this time and dope will retain some value from the pump.

From a traders perspective this coin is looking very profitable, just needs more volume to make it worth while. That will come with time though.
Activity: 37
Well it didn't get quite that high, but holy jizzbuckets huge pump today! 22.547 BTC 24 hour volume on Mintpal! I made almost 10k dopecoin, hope it keeps happening a bit over the months as prices go up!~ :O
legendary

if dope coin would be as high as I am we all would be millionaires!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Jump to: