Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 354. (Read 635455 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
http://poker.dopecoin.com

Main site will be linked soon, break out the cigars and pull up a seat!
Poker will be live and ready to go in about 2 mins here guys. ePOS is next!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
Dopey we are waiting POS system....
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
We like dope and naked ladies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There is some doubt
How to help the development of DOPE?
There is no advantage
Oher coins have more Miner/Buyer/seller
Or they was pos+pow or Pos or Pow+Poc+Pos..
Now the popular is POS
It is too hard to mined it
It's better to buy Dope don't mined
KGW is helpful to Ann,
But if not too many people mined it
This will be a barrier
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Who the fuck even calls weed, pot? My 85 year old grandma. That's who.

haha I know like who says ya I'm going to go buy some Pot .....
Activity: 434
Who the fuck even calls weed, pot? My 85 year old grandma. That's who.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 280
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

LMFAO.  The KGW implementation was fucked on this coin from the start with the diff jumping all over the place.    This shit right here is case in point why dopecoin will never amount to anything more than a mine-n-dump and Potcoin will always be #1.   Potcoin devs had a fix out for KGW Time Wave exploit in 2 days and Dopey hasn't even addressed the problem to the community.   Instead he's too busy photo-shopping really kool leet pics of Guy Fawkes playing Texas Hold'em and trying to pitch his dopeheads on  asset protection seminars.  Why don't you protect the Dopecoin community's assets by fixing the fucking coin?   You've got hackers giving you a heads up they are coming to eat your lunch and you sit idle?   Why is that?  Could it be because there really is no dev team behind this shitcoin?   Is it true that the Leafcoin boys you hired for the 2nd failed/ninja launch already finished dumping everything and packed up and left town?   How's that coin mixer coming along?    Sure it's going to be really leet.   Lolz.   What a bunch of cock eaters you guys are with nothing better to do then sit and spam Potcoin forums all day long with your garbage ninja launched pre-mined  piece of dog shit of a coin. 

Ewww this one smells like a dirty hippy chick.  Listen up chump ...PotCoin is just another GARBAGE coin ...there is a reason they call it "POT"coin  because everyone is going to sit on the pot in the bathroom and let'r rip! big fat dumps on it ...... go shave your armpits and they you can come back talk to us. Errm actually don't come back go fucking get pregnant by your brother lolz  cock eatin whore bag....
legendary
don't get her too upset, we wouldn't want her ratting you out to the feds;)

Oh, it's a CHICK?...Well, that would explain things.

In that case, a couple of Midol could maybe smooth out Route PMS to Cuntsville for her.

And all day I've thought that smell was because someone crashed a tuna truck into the cat food factory.

Maybe she should buy some soap with her potcoins.
Poker will be ready today guys and we will be completing the ePOS API immediately after. 
Looks like your the one talking shit. I merely pointed out facts. And I owe you no explanation whatsoever you little puke.
Activity: 126

You make jokes and talk shit instead of addressing the actual substance of my post while 24 hours ago your coin touched all time record lows.  Keep doing what you're doing

And what have you done for the crypto community you piece of garbage? Posted a few posts in the forum?
This coin had one of the longest pre announces of any coin out there and we faced massive obstacles to get here with very little support and no outside funding other than my own personal bank account.

If you don't like our awesome community, I suggest you go buy some Potcoin products and disgrace the entire purpose of a decentralized currency further.
legendary
how about change it to pow+pos?
beacause this time is too hard to mined dopecoin....

Time warp pool is coming soon. BE READY!!, join and get more dopes...
Sorry ,I Don't know,
what is Time Warp Pool....

My guess is a pool attempting to maliciously exploit the flaw in KGW (which dopecoin currently uses to calculate difficulty).

LMFAO.  The KGW implementation was fucked on this coin from the start with the diff jumping all over the place.    This shit right here is case in point why dopecoin will never amount to anything more than a mine-n-dump and Potcoin will always be #1.   Potcoin devs had a fix out for KGW Time Wave exploit in 2 days and Dopey hasn't even addressed the problem to the community.   Instead he's too busy photo-shopping really kool leet pics of Guy Fawkes playing Texas Hold'em and trying to pitch his dopeheads on  asset protection seminars.  Why don't you protect the Dopecoin community's assets by fixing the fucking coin?   You've got hackers giving you a heads up they are coming to eat your lunch and you sit idle?   Why is that?  Could it be because there really is no dev team behind this shitcoin?   Is it true that the Leafcoin boys you hired for the 2nd failed/ninja launch already finished dumping everything and packed up and left town?   How's that coin mixer coming along?    Sure it's going to be really leet.   Lolz.   What a bunch of cock eaters you guys are with nothing better to do then sit and spam Potcoin forums all day long with your garbage ninja launched pre-mined  piece of dog shit of a coin.  

It's so easy to piss off a sissy.
Activity: 126

Sorry ,I Don't know,

My guess is a pool attempting to maliciously exploit the flaw in KGW (which dopecoin currently uses to calculate difficulty).

LMFAO.  The KGW implementation was fucked on this coin from the start with the diff jumping all over the place.    This shit right here is case in point why dopecoin will never amount to anything more than a mine-n-dump and Potcoin will always be #1.   Potcoin devs had a fix out for KGW Time Wave exploit in 2 days and Dopey hasn't even addressed the problem to the community.   Instead he's too busy photo-shopping really kool leet pics of Guy Fawkes playing Texas Hold'em and trying to pitch his dopeheads on  asset protection seminars.  Why don't you protect the Dopecoin community's assets by fixing the fucking coin?   You've got hackers giving you a heads up they are coming to eat your lunch and you sit idle?   Why is that?  Could it be because there really is no dev team behind this shitcoin?   Is it true that the Leafcoin boys you hired for the 2nd failed/ninja launch already finished dumping everything and packed up and left town?   How's that coin mixer coming along?    Sure it's going to be really leet.   Lolz.   What a bunch of cock eaters you guys are with nothing better to do then sit and spam Potcoin forums all day long with your garbage ninja launched pre-mined  piece of dog shit of a coin. 
legendary
Activity: 1246

Sorry ,I Don't know,

Jump to: