Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 358. (Read 635455 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi guys i have problem with sync wallet,anything new? update?

70819 ?
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Hi guys i have problem with sync wallet,anything new? update?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Those are awesome!

I love the idea guys and am moving forward on it.
The viral marketing campaign begins now!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
A few people have asked me why I am willing to provide a free asset protection seminar. The only answer I can give you is because I can!
We deserve better, your family and my and your future children deserve better. That's it!
Thank you for the opportunity to promote happiness and change:)
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Twitter page got a makeover. https://twitter.com/DopeCoins
Hey guys, I created a countdown timer for the asset protection meeting.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140411T23&p0=256&msg=Asset+Protection+Meeting+%28Skype%29

This meeting will be held on skype and more details will be available as the date nears.
If the time is not something that will work for most please let me know and we can look at making modifications.

Regards,

Dopey
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
With that being said, the marketing, developing, and graphic design team has brought it to our attention that we have so much family love outside of this forum, that we want to bring in people as dedicated as us!

If you are interested in getting involved behind the scenes, help marketing, design, setting up these events, or even just promoting!  And you have a fond love of this community, see value in this coin and would like to see it hit it's full potential!   Feel free to contact me.  Once our big projects our on the way, we will have more communication on here, and less behind the scenes.

JOIN THE DOPEST TEAM ON THE PLANET!! Grin
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We support you for as long as you need.
Oh, let me also say!

We have had some conversations about getting things on a quick move on, we have only been around a little over a month and:
*Made top 9 alt coins to look out for
*Have Android wallet
*Can purchase using credit card
*Dice Game
*Wheel Game
*Poker is set for the end of this week
*And already have competitions, raffles, and promotions at some of the biggest conventions this year!

With that being said, the marketing, developing, and graphic design team has brought it to our attention that we have so much family love outside of this forum, that we want to bring in people as dedicated as us!

If you are interested in getting involved behind the scenes, help marketing, design, setting up these events, or even just promoting!  And you have a fond love of this community, see value in this coin and would like to see it hit it's full potential!   Feel free to contact me.  Once our big projects our on the way, we will have more communication on here, and less behind the scenes.  

Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

So even Bigger Events and News got worked out today!!!  But that's coming...  

But as I promised last night, here's my first offer to DOPECOIN buyers!

Glass Hand blown CHILLUMS made by MADGLASS sold w/ engraving options by PIXSKULL!  

Dopecoin Buyers ONLY Special: $7.50 shipped! (Continental US shipping included)
Currently 15 available this order!

This is a chance to tell your friends and all other members of other coins Wink about why Dopecoin is Better!

Pipes, Bubblers, Sherlocks, etc. Coming Soon with Dopecoin Only Offers!

DOPE-4WRm7wczVWpMQLxyAL1Rn58wtvJtDx9s97

Totally SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin

Thanks everyone!  We will have mini Dab pieces as well coming soon!  Spoons, bubblers, etc!  Also offering on our clear pipes a dopecoin discount!  $12 shipped!!

I'll add the dopecoin accepted soon instead, just been busy on my end.  Dopecoin will have it's presence made at Cannibis cup, DAB Convention, etc!  Promoted and backed by a big name glass blowing company in the industry!

Be prepared for the price to soon rise, and hope you got your friends on board!  We will be having competitions, raffles, games, etc!  This community is about to be more fun and friendly then it ever has been.

Now it's your job to Puff Puff Pass the info to your friends.  These pieces, games, and chances to win are definitely something you want to buy in your chance now before the price rises!
Activity: 280
Meeting where? Details please  Smiley
Activity: 143
If i have time al be there
Activity: 434
I'd be interested
legendary
Activity: 1246
I should be around  Cool
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hey folks, I have been promised by my team to have poker ready by then end of this week. I truly apologize for the delay and wish there was more I could do on my end to speed up the process.

I'd like to offer the community a free asset and wealth protection think-tank discussion scheduled for this Friday to help others understand that the steps to financial freedom is not as complicated as it seems. Please post in this thread if you are interested in joining in.

Warm regards,

Dopey
Of course I'll be there! wouldn't miss it for the world.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi everyone,

I follow the Dopecoin nearly since the beginning. Dopey do a great job to promote this coin.

The Dopecoin should be useful as it got a real market unlike many coins

i hope we gonna have soon a good poker game. It must make the gap with the others "copy-coin".

the only drawback of the Dopecoin: it use the scrypt kernel which use a lot of energy and heat.

for exemple the kernel Groestl use less than a half of power consumption with a lot less heat.

may be an idea for the future upgrade, a more energy efficient kernel.

in Dopecoin we trust !  Grin

Good to see you poke up your head Wink
Activity: 44
Hi Dopey,

Would like to join in on the discussion on Friday.
Activity: 52
Hi everyone,

I follow the Dopecoin nearly since the beginning. Dopey do a great job to promote this coin.

The Dopecoin should be useful as it got a real market unlike many coins

i hope we gonna have soon a good poker game. It must make the gap with the others "copy-coin".

the only drawback of the Dopecoin: it use the scrypt kernel which use a lot of energy and heat.

for exemple the kernel Groestl use less than a half of power consumption with a lot less heat.

may be an idea for the future upgrade, a more energy efficient kernel.

in Dopecoin we trust !  Grin
legendary
Activity: 854
Hey folks, I have been promised by my team to have poker ready by then end of this week. I truly apologize for the delay and wish there was more I could do on my end to speed up the process.

I'd like to offer the community a free asset and wealth protection think-tank discussion scheduled for this Friday to help others understand that the steps to financial freedom is not as complicated as it seems. Please post in this thread if you are interested in joining in.

Warm regards,

Dopey

Great idea; I'm in  Grin
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
Im in dopey
Jump to: