Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 355. (Read 635455 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
Dopey what about news?  Cool poker and pos system?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
how about change it to pow+pos?
beacause this time is too hard to mined dopecoin....

Time warp pool is coming soon. BE READY!!, join and get more dopes...
Sorry ,I Don't know,
what is Time Warp Pool....
Activity: 70
dopey, when will be the winners of Twitter giveaways be rewarded?

Give me about a day bud, just to let things calm down a bit from launch:)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Time warp pool is coming soon. BE READY!!, join and get more dopes...
Activity: 98
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
MintPal:  24 Hr Volume 16.261 BTC

NICE Volume!
Let's fly together and get some DopeCoins at the DopeDealer MintPal!
Hope to see you join the wonderfull Dope Community!

To DA mooon!!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
PotCoin is planning on launching physical products on 4/20, I think they had some rolling papers created lol.
Are we building decentralized currencies to benefit the public and escape the corrupt financial organizations that have robbed us and our families for decades? Or are we building brands and companies that work within previous corrupt systems to personally profit on?

BOOM! any questions? Grin
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 126
MintPal:  24 Hr Volume 16.261 BTC

NICE Volume!
Let's fly together and get some DopeCoins at the DopeDealer MintPal!
Hope to see you join the wonderfull Dope Community!

yesterday was a pick at 400 in market   Shocked Shocked Shocked lets start buying at least at this price
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
We are still going strong and working hard everyday to achieve our goals, DopeCoin was launched Feb 16th and is not even 2 months old yet.

Potcoin still doesn't even have a mobile wallet, how is that even possible after all this time, is it still under development? Or are they waiting for someone to magically say "Look what I built guys"? They post an update in they're thread maybe once a week and appear to be waiting for the community to develop they're infrastructure for them? The crypto currency conference generated 0 traction as predicted and they're plan to release physical products to personally profit off of a decentralized currency is also heavily flawed and you PotCoin supporters should be furious. The cost and complexity of manufacturing, marketing and distribution is no small feat to be attempted by amateurs.
But most importantly.... the strategy is to get non crypto users to suddenly adopt Potcoin as a new way of buying weed and then promising to work with authorities if anyone breaks any rules? This is a decentralized currency, not a brand to profit off of personally at the expense of others.
The cost of educating the public alone is something that would be blatantly pointed out by any savvy businessman or investor. Think about what would be said on Dragons Den or Shark Tank, Mark Cuban would be out so fast lol.

Our marketplace is different, DopeCoin was created to provide an experienced marketplace, who are very familiar with making crypto purchases, with a safer and faster way of doing business. Literally the same multi-million dollar industry that built BitCoin into what it is today.

There are and will continue to be additional benefits by using DopeCoin over BitCoin and we will one day be the currency of choice of that massive, ever growing industry.

PotCoin is planning on launching physical products on 4/20, I think they had some rolling papers created lol.
Are we building decentralized currencies to benefit the public and escape the corrupt financial organizations that have robbed us and our families for decades? Or are we building brands and companies that work within previous corrupt systems to personally profit on?

A couple questions that each man and woman who read this post should truly consider.

Do I plan to make money off of DopeCoin? Yes! But by investing and mining early like all of you and working to create a true decentralized currency free of the corrupt government and banking institutions that have enslaved our societies.

My 2 cents,

Dopey

legendary
For those of you looking to get out from under this failing coin:

@PotCoin A new add that will be featured in the denver area newspapers :0/ what do you think? not final.. pic.twitter.com/utywaah1I6

https://twitter.com/smokemon514/status/455235988558606336/photo/1
So what part of that poster does not also apply to Dopecoin?

You're missing the point. The coins are largely the same, except in value where Dopecoin has always trailed. Its all about the community and development team over at Potcoin. So like I said if you want to get out from under a coin run by a bunch of a kids, check out Potcoin:

I can clearly remember the interview with dope and pot coins. you dev team sad, if something illegal happens we will be swift with helping the cops. I really don't what to be part of a coin that love the cops!!!!
And you don't even have the power to control what people will do with it! People will use it for what they want to use it for!

They forgot to put on the flyer they plan to tie in your PotCoin account with your purchases so the fed's can keep track of what you are buying.  Total BULLSHITT and their coin is sham and goes against all the principles of crypto's ....

Snitches get stitches.
legendary
PS; fuck ya if ya can't take a joke. Light up and lighten up  Wink
legendary
legendary

@PotCoin A new add that will be featured in the denver area newspapers :0/ what do you think? not final.. pic.twitter.com/utywaah1I6

You're missing the point. The coins are largely the same, except in value where Dopecoin has always trailed. Its all about the community and development team over at Potcoin. So like I said if you want to get out from under a coin run by a bunch of a kids, check out Potcoin:

I can clearly remember the interview with dope and pot coins. you dev team sad, if something illegal happens we will be swift with helping the cops. I really don't what to be part of a coin that love the cops!!!!
And you don't even have the power to control what people will do with it! People will use it for what they want to use it for!

They forgot to put on the flyer they plan to tie in your PotCoin account with your purchases so the fed's can keep track of what you are buying.  Total BULLSHITT and their coin is sham and goes against all the principles of crypto's ....

Ya, maybe they should change the name to RATcoin.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

ITS TIME TO BUY  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: